How do we get Trump to switch to Gab? It would not only kill Twitter financially putting there stock in single digits...

How do we get Trump to switch to Gab? It would not only kill Twitter financially putting there stock in single digits, but it would force MSM and his critics to move into enemy territory. The establishment has already smeared Gab as alt-right but I think its worth the political hit for Trump to do this! I think the best bet is too get someone like Sean Hannity or something to suggest it. Someone Trump would follow or notice.

Trump isnt really a 12K followers kinda guy.

He will switch when he is ready.

Until then, vote with your feet.

The fuck is Gab?

(((gabai)))

Yes! Let's get him to switch!

Gab user base would explode if Trump migrates. He can make those followers back. I think giving the finger to CNN and @jack would be more appealing the followers a lot of which are people who hate him. He's entered American History Text Books. His legacy good or bad will be eternal. He doesn't need those numbers on a dying platform.

gab sucks and it's owned by a jew. but twitter will ban trump soon probably.

Did you get to buy into gab ai?
Yesterday and this morning people were buying the remaining share's

>but twitter will ban trump soon probably.

Why didn't they already?

The site is allready running better and it just raised a million dollars its hiring engineers so its video service will run better then twatter and periscope in the future.

How many people you think signed up just to follow trump?

Awesome

Twatter stock is down again
They dont sell enough ad's to make profit.
Google had to invest in twatter 2 quarters ago and mark cuban lost millions trying to keep twatter alive last quarter.
Twatters only plan to make profit is if disney or google buys it for 13-19 billion.

We need to gran the minds dot com.site also
I tjink we can buy into it.

Not without an iphone app

He won't switch to Gab, but he might add ii to his social media arsenal.

>gran the minds dot com.site
Wut

Google play just removed the gab ai app from its store 5 hours ago

Such fucking niggers. Should be easy to get 3rd party though

If Gab can compete the hate speech excuse will disapate.

bump

Timcast has a minds page

Revenue? I'm on mobile, can I get a quick run down?

trump could put up the gab app on donaldtrump.com

why not get him to switch to the telegraph? that'll really fuck over the whole internet

> It would not only kill Twitter financially

Twitter had not made a profit since its creation.

Twitter is useful precisely because the left is there. Trump can write a few words and send the left into such a tizzy that they'll be distracted from what he's really doing for the next week.

He's not twittering for your benefit. He's doing it to distract the rabid dogs of the media so that they don't notice the actual policy changes like this week's events in the unfolding trade war with China.

Gab is another walled garden gaining support because most people can't intellectually cope with the concept of GNU social.

I don't think CNN would recover

Neat

Mark cuban dumped millions into twitter last quarter and watched his investment go down the toilet

gas.ai just had its app pulled from the google play store.

Isn't this what crypto is for?

the fuck is GNU social

Well it labels itself as altright, has no iOS or Android app AND it's the last remaining outpost for neo-nazi central dailystormer on the surface web... so yeah, now is the time for Trump to make his move.

We need a #alttech revolution
Create our own twatters,cloudflares and other service's.

Do ladies post there jibbly bits by private chat?

The name is really bad

yep, keeping my LARGE investment in the pot regardless how much gewgle trys to censor it by banning from the app store.

This is why we can't have nice things

>look up Gab
>See this
Lol

>free speech is hate speech
Checks out

Its twitter that you can make your own website for like shitposter.club

Your can set rules as to whether your site/service connects globally to all other servers, restrict some servers, or block other servers (effectively becoming twitter/gab)

If gab ai gets its video to work better then twatters periscope
Twatter stock will drop extremely fast.

switch to zeronet instead. Completely decentralized.
With Gab you just exchange one evil for another one.

zeronet.io if you are interested. Its super easy to use and install and completely FOSS

Trump tweets are what keeps Twitter afloat nowadays

Gab.ai is literally a Jewish business that the goy cattle are flocking to because they are too stupid and lazy to adopt the long existing and open source version.

An object lession in goyishness.

This site is so painful and hard to navigate I doubt Trump would even figure it out. He's a busy man.

You're a literal fucking moron. Gab is a free speech platform

>beta minds
true

Uh, user, that's not really the most convincing screenshot....

it shows you that its a completely normal website, no need for command line vodoo or anything.
Plus on the left side you see all the sub-sites. There is mail. twitter-like stuff, message boards, blogs and movies...

I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

Wait, so I cant even download it now? wtf

We don't. Gab is trash.

I'm sure there will be some t_d thread with the apk. It's their baby.

Google banned it in Play Store.

so, too risky to invest... I back off.

>(((gabai))) own and run by kikes

Can you confirm this?

Stallman GTFO you're not supposed to be able to access the web.

>gab starts to become popular
>kicks all the alt reichers off

It's going happen

It won't become popular. The platform is clumsy and the (((Gab celebrities))) are boomer virtue signaling douchebags.

>Twatter stock is down again

Stock market went down yuge today but twitter lost users last quarter and their banning more than ever I think it might be fucked

this. fuck silicon valley

find twitter employees who know about the shitty deeds twitter Jack does...

>Gab is a free speech platform

For now. You are crazy if you trust any of these websites not to change their attitude if that becomes inconvenient.

reddit pls go

> smeared Gab as alt-right
Oh cmon. Noone 'smeared' gab.ai, they are deliberately mentioning alt-right in their funding campaign.

If you ask me, they should have distanced themselves from concrete politics and focused on some abstract problems that content creators have like "non-transparent moderation on youtube". You know, to try and create a diverse community, instead of a nazi sausage fest.