Wake up you trendies. Statues are being taken down. Websites are being shut down. Free speech is being censored...

Wake up you trendies. Statues are being taken down. Websites are being shut down. Free speech is being censored. The media slanders everyone on the right as a Nazi. Sup Forums could be next. How do we prepare? How do we fight back? What's the contingency plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoUeJ8lyfoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy guns. Work out.
When (((they))) come for us we'll come for (((them))).

Honestly, there are two many statues anyway. They take up space. Most of them are just irrelevant. Most of them suck to look at too. Let's work together to try to take down most statues and maybe just leave a small number of the very best ones remaining.

This post is so cringe. How do you not see how silly you look

Those are all good questions but I have to think on this.

Well, if Sup Forums gets shut down but Sup Forums is still up then we just flood other boards

This post is so gay. How do you not see how homosexual you look

The Race War has been called off due to not falling for Globalist attempts to crush our movement, initiate martial law and have the President removed.

That is no good without organization

We need ways to organize and spread our message if this place goes. Other popular sites wouldn't be far behind

Antisec

>Free speech is being censored
No, it isn't. These are governments and ISPs choosing what they say. Someone telling you to shut the fuck up and taking away the megaphone they lent you is just speech you don't like, not censorship.

Sup Forums is next

This is not the hill we should choose to die on.

Allow the left to get more bold, which will sway more people to our cause.

We need to be the non-violent ones now.

1) Arm yourselves
2) get in shape
3) we will likely need to begin meeting in person

You use this symbol and reclaim what is rightfully yours by iron and blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoUeJ8lyfoQ

>The government shouldn't censor my speech, that's Google's job!

How hard is it to start our own ISP?

If you bend the knee they will take a mile

shitpost on Sup Forums I aint going to do shit. if this shithole is shut down I'll probably just leave the internet altogether.

>The government shouldn't censor my speech, that's Google's job!
Not censorship

North Korea managed it.

>it's literally a bundle of sticks
kek

Serious question, which board would we flee to?

Okay. I'm a gun owner in fairly decent shape, but that doesn't mean jack shit if someone decides to pull the plug on Sup Forums

>What's the contingency plan?
/mlpol/ was a dry run of this

Fight back of course. We need to form our very own stormtroopers to deal with the antifa scum.

if someone calls you a nazi, you have to fight them. that is now a fighting word. they have to be scared to bandy about that word like "nigger" around blacks

>WN and right-wing users being deplatformed by tech giants and all major social media
>this is okay because it's corporations and not the government
>the free market will fix it (just ignore that they're all in bed with the government)
>at least we have the constitution

History is being removed because we don't want to offend anyone. We are trying to sanitize our history, but this won't end well.
What other boards do you suggest?
Okay, but corporations are pulling the plug on anything that isn't left politically.
I'm talking about fighting a digital battle. A physical battle won't do jack for a website.
We need to be able to take a stand online. Our physical presence won't be a factor if they target pol.

None of that does much good if we can't organize at all

In the event all our gathering places are taken down then I guess we just disperse and drop red-pills wherever we can and make our own memes. Things will come together again naturally and we'll reach people even if we are scattered and disorganized.

>What other boards do you suggest?

It doesn't really matter. We all probably have other boards we visit so we'd find one another

im serious. they are using "nazi" as a way to justify violence against you. nazi is a fucking fighting word. you have to make people scared to use it

Yeah, don't fight back goyim: the post.

flyover state here. this. the average american wont have this shit forced on them. they see the media for what it is if they even pay attention at all, and they will get riled when the agenda starts to be forced on them, as of now its just white noise to them.

all we have to do is sit back and let the left push the normies to the right.

>Most likely
/fit/, /k/, /bant
>obviously
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums
>lets troll them
/lgbt/, /mlp/

hi cia

Cripplechan.

>nazi is a fucking fighting word. you have to make people scared to use it
How stupid are you exactly?

At least he's advocating for people here to do *something* productive in their lives, a concept you likely do not understand