IT'S ALL TOO CLEAR NOW!

22 yo Alt-left Antifa here

After watching Trump's press conference the other day and being labelled at Alt-left; I had a moment of clarity.

It's made me realise that this whole "progressive left" is becoming not only childish, but we're being seen as dangerous people.

I got my future to think of here. I think in going to dye my hair back to normal and move on.

Anyone else growing up from this "progressive left" business? Being labelled Alt-left was the final push I needed.

The last thing I want is to be associated with a terror group which is pretty much the case at this stage in my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

simonstalenhag.se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice to see you have grown up.

Both are being controlled by the forces that be.

Just become a normal left

Trying a little too hard, user.

But that is the end goal of satire, reflection.

This.

I need a job and a shower.

The smegma accumulation on my micropenis is heartbreaking.

Please accept me into you fold, chad nationalists. At last I truly see.

Fuck off Imma a trump voting Bernie bro that hates trannies. Fight me!

This is reverse psychology bait.

>normal
>left
lmao

>Just become normal left
Thats just as bad. You might not realize this but to be an American leftist in this day and age, you must live in denial of so many things happening in the world around you.
See refugee problem
Racial Crime statistics
Historical examples of the rise and fall of governments

"classical liberalism" is considered right-wing now

>The smegma accumulation on my micropenis is heartbreaking.

Micropenis is hilarious. Post pics after shower.

I sincerely hope more people will come to this realization in the next few weeks. God bless you, user.

like i said, when commies were tearing down the statue, and people here considered doing the same, we need to do something a little more important. James Mini Alefantis did something stupid and probably threw away his soros funded life. if he were serious, he could have been used to infiltrate leftist groups, meet higher ups where money is funneled through for funding, and assassinate them, quite literally. to go in and kill people up front, marching, that makes martyrs. we want to make these groups shrivel up at their nerve centers. cut off their communication and resources. you take out the brains, the puppetteers, the danse macabre of the mannequins will end.

if anyone genuinely believes in indoctrination, they know that the acts of antifa and the insurrective left are not fueled by grassroots or simple ideals, but are controlled and pressed into minds. if they fight so hard to show that ideas indoctrinate the "alt-right" into violence, then it must be doubly so for the left when they have infrastructure like schools and colleges to push their ideas.
they can no longer deny that their own rhetoric has done nothing to create a wholesome community, but instead, created unutterable rifts between this society.

we must begin to strike as an army would, surgical strikes, assassinations of mystery men holding all the keys. no longer should we act as simple mobs, rushing after statues. when you destroy art, you destroy an aspect of historical culture that even if you disagree with, it should exist in what we wish to have as a free society.

What is this photo from?

>22 yo Alt-left Antifa here
To be fair Antifa was mostly peaceful. Things didn't get violent until BLM showed up. The cuckservatives won't dare to point that out, so they're scapegoating you guys instead.

dunno, but it illustrates a leader who holds a mob in thrall.

How does the robot cross over tall things like an overpass without getting its thralls disconnected? It looks pretty fragile so I doubt it could just smash its way through. Do they have to convince a bystander to go get them a couple of ladders? I'm assuming the connection either should not or can not be disconnected, it looks like it would be a pain in the ass to plug back in anyway.

overpasses could be avoided with sufficient knowledge gained from the data centers of the thralls.

See this is why the right can't win. You guys just aren't very witty, you're not smart, you're not intelligent. All you know is how to steal everything from the left, and use it as your own. And using propaganda tactics from Nazis is your favorite go to tool.

Sad, and pathetic.

although, it does further illustrate the tenuous grasp these puppetteers have on these citizens. i doubt a blade of truth or morality would have much trouble slicing through. history is being destroyed because it is that blade. why else crush statues? to erase history, a fresh new branded history can be written and propagated, to create a dearth of blades.

Leftism is a mental illness tho

simonstalenhag.se
Found it

>To be fair Antifa was mostly peaceful

dumb fuck

oh man, nice. what an aesthetic.

they want to remove the statues of confederates
to remove the evidence of how far we´ve come
and reinvigorate the race war

well, certainly. but if these commies don't have any fundmeisters and rabble rousing organizers, then they will hardly have the ability to fight on the same level as the Patriots.

ironic that the commies need money most of all.

>that nose
good pic, user

Probably larping but antifa are too lost in ideology to ever break free, shame that it's full of young stupid kids who will probably end up jailed for a long time for cowardly leaders. Assuming the government ever actually gets sick of their attack dog. Alt-right is similar, neither are directly controlled by they're allowed to act to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.