Of all people Rob fucking Schneider has the best words on the current political climate

Of all people Rob fucking Schneider has the best words on the current political climate.

The jew media and paid protesters as well as kikebook and (((reddit))) have divided everyone. Personally talk to your neighbors. Things aren't really that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/08/08/clayton-carter-murder-charge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More harmonious than portrayed, but the fact that many people have no clue what is going on is "really that bad".

>2017
>people talking to each other
Pray for a solar flare to take down the Earth's satellites, maybe then it'll happen

>my neighbors aren't secretly Nazis

How little you know Schneider. It's not a coincidence the neighborhood puts their broken ovens on your curb.

Rob's great, but I'm not leaving my basement.

Rob Schneider is to much of a token celeb and funny man to ever truly engage a populations political feeling. Who are his neighbours fucking ramsay gordon and adam sandler.

Doesn't this guy live in a cushy neighborhood?

"... just talk to your *white* neighbours..."

How long since you tested the sweet embrace of human interaction Sup Forums?

>ramsay gordon

He's not a jap

Whoa that's deep man. Yeah white decline isn't happening as long as you only have light frothy conversations with your neighbours.

I worked with Rob. He's probubly a Leftist kike like the rest but he's a really nice dude.

ever use Nextdoor app? Local lynch mobs waiting to happen

Saw him do stand up last weekend. He spend 30 minutes blasting Hillary. It was glorious.

(((Rob Schneider))) seems pretty based. He will be gassed last.

Holy fuck. This is the voice of reason?
He's spot on frankly.

Truthfully I have come to detest normie faggots, especially fat ones. Even when intellectually capable, the vast majority are just blitheringly unaware of the world around them and incapable of doing even the most basic of tasks for themselves. They blow what meager savings they earn on traveling and disposable electronics because they don't even care about their own futures, much less that of their family, community, or nation. They are blind to race because they only live among their own. No ambition, no passion, no purpose but transient hedonistic pleasure. It fills me with disgust.

I have been wise to this for many years, the media's attempts to divide the people, but what can be done?

I haven't talked to my neighbors since... the accident.

Why stop it? What could we possibly gain by uniting with those who would so willfully scorn us at the behest of the men in the television? I say let the divide grow, let this anger become unrest and then violence, let us once and for all drive out that which would destroy us given half the chance.

the "jew media" and "paid protestors" and "reddit".

You are dividing people in your post, and yet you accuse those very people of dividing people? How fucking stupid are you fucking hypocrites? Huh? Just like your orange idiot. Bunch of hypocrites.

>Rob Schneider
>Proceeds to disparage jews
shigger digger

run me down quickly

Rob Schneids is lowkey reddishpilled

Based mestizo pinoy
You can do eeet!

What if you get black mold?

Hardly any of my neighbors speak English. Talking to them only makes it feel less harmonious. I feel like a foreigner in my own country.

THIS SUMMER

ROB SCHNEIDER IS: THE VOICE OF REASON. HE FINDS OUT THE LIBERAL MEDIA ISN'T ALL IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE

What's his name Sup Forums?

Oy

deuce bigalow redpilled gigolo

Fuck off Rob.
>RACE WAR NOW!!!

Rob schneider is. A stapler

That's racist.
>blacks move in
>we must move out or exterminate it

"With Nextdoor, that means bringing people’s sometimes angry, self-righteous, vindictive and socially intolerant comments down to the neighborhood level. Through Nextdoor, where people must use their real names to participate, I’ve learned more than I’d probably like to know about the personal beliefs of people I’d see at my son’s school, shop alongside with at Trader Joe’s or have even had in my home. Sometimes logging onto Nextdoor is enough to make me wonder: Do I really live in the same town as some of these people? "

90% of the people at my college are either anxious or pissed off about something all the time. Aside from that, you can hardly even smile and say hello to most people anymore without them suspecting some ulterior motive. The only thing keeping people working together is the alternative of joining the legion of the homeless which dominates now completely dominates the streets.

I live in california btw

"I’ve seen posts from neighbors blaming apartment dwellers or the homeless for the supposed crime wave that’s supposedly overtaken our affluent and statistically safe community. There’s a true culture of fear that pervades some posts on Nextdoor, with maybe a small minority using that fear to justify subtle — or not so subtle — forms of racial profiling."

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/08/08/clayton-carter-murder-charge/

granted, this seems to be the exception to the rule, so i guess i agree with Rob Schneider.

Kinda hard to talk any leftist these days, coversation usually ends with something like...

oh you believe in border control? You fucking nazi!

And virtue signaling has gotten out of hand.

this just in: rich conservatives are paranoid idiots

time to start selling nibiru survival kits and old age supplements

That's why rape should be legal and women be considered as property

complaining about virtue signaling IS virtue signaling, you're just signaling the virtue of hating pc culture

"Public shaming is another Nextdoor trend that I’ve heard friends complain about. With the drought, people have used Nextdoor to shame neighbors for overwatering their yards. Going after speeding drivers is another Nextdoor pastime. In my ‘hood, a woman posted a photo of a teen who she said had been driving recklessly; she hoped that people would see his face and tell his parents. Apparently, he was identified, this neighbor proudly reported, and a lot of people thanked her for speaking up."
Sounds rich to me dindu

>orange idiot
Check your bias shitlord

>More harmonious than portrayed, but the fact that many people have no clue what is going on is "really that bad".

The endless stories, listicles, distractions, etc. are all helping push anything that matters into dust in the wind, as all it takes is one screencap to move the needle onto another topic that society is forced to discuss. The internet has allowed this. Every group has been pushed onto a handful of sites where VERY select rules are to be obeyed, which doesn't include "hate speech". (((They))) could never enforce such restrictions when everyone was in a million other directions on whatever random forum/webpage.

Also, this is another reason why lefitsts are shuttering the doors on comments, as it allowed diatribes of greater than 140 characters that couldn't be mass flagged as easily as it is on social media websites.

would you like to buy some of my gold reserves? guaranteed to stay stable against currency fluctuations when the market crashes.

Reminder they fear the Schneider

wwtf? gold? what are talking about?

I went camping this last weekend with a lifelong friend who happens to be a hardcore liberal. We talked politics and had a decent amount of things we agreed on. I got him to admit he's biased against Trump, although he still thinks I'm racist because I'm not liberal. He's even slightly redpilled on (((them))). I was very surprised.

Anyway so people are aware Rob once said so ething that triggered sjw/liberals. They started calling him a fucking white male etc.
Even though he is filinpino, jewish something.
Rob is /ourguy/

schneider has been our guy the whole way

Honestly I don't think this is the country shitting itself I think it is social media and it's biggest users (who happen to be mostly millennials) shitting itself.

It takes 2 to 3 years to convert a normie.

Isn't Rob Schneider /ourvey/ though?

>greenburg

How do you like your neighbor Sup Forums?
House next to me is some crazy old dude and his wife that have pets birds in their basement. I mean they use the basement like one big birdcage. Let them fly all over.
House on the other side of me is some young couple in their late 20s that just moved here from Macedonia. They speak very poor english but are cool people.

user, I...

>"... just talk to your *white* neighbours..."
why live any other way? I'd have drive 100 miles to see a black.

Rob's one of /ourchosen/.

>talk to your neighbours
>its not that bad
Oy Vey Goyim tearing down confederate goy statues is fine just don't go burning holocaust memorials and disrupting my shoah bux thanks. And remember G-d bless Isr...America hehehehe.

>good good goy

that dude just fucking nailed it

The average normie doesn't even know who the vice president is or that a solar eclipse is happening on Monday. If it's not the weather, sports ball, or traffic they don't give a shit until someone gets killed on their block.

Probably because most people aren't autists who start screeching about race wars in person.

Most people anyway.

I knew I liked him for a reason. Too bad he's caught in the Sandler shit machine.

Hopefully Monday with the Great American Eclipse!