Was Kyle Odom telling the truth?

There's no denying the man was a genius, the real question is was he a crazed schizophrenic or a man that figured out the truth and was trying to warn us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OzTnomA2qQY
documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4mSFNzQhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

crazy fuck

I dunno OP, maybe you should greentext all of his claims so we can discuss them rationally.

tie bits of truth into a crazy story, make crazy story widely known ideally tie some crazy character to the story. and now any bits of truth become associated with that crazy story and that crazy guy. and now nobody take those truths seriously.

or maybe he was made crazy. or maybe he really was crazy. or maybe an actor. who knows

what's the guy up to these days anyways?

he was probably on medication like patrick bateman.

This.
Don't be a lazy fuck OP

overdosed on redpills

Yes, he saw.

chekt

can anyone tell me what are you talking about?

What did the Washington Post mean by this number of comments?

Nop, OP is admittedly pretty lazy and doesn't know how to green text. SAD.

Is green text lingo for cliffs? If so I could I could never do his manifesto justice by cliffing it

saved

he clearly knew the truth behind pepe

We know that he was 100% sane, 0% insane.

Do you have Internet in Italy?

>claims preacher was an alien
>shot at preacher 12 times, hits him 6 times
>pastor lives
>pastor had just given a rally speech for Ted Cruz
>Kyle drives to DC from Idaho and throws some random stuff over the WH fence
>arrested, claims aliens run the world
There is a manifesto out there.

Thank you for the greentext.. But it was (((aliens))) he claimed.

So this basically

Weird

Pretty much

Just read the manifesto and he says most Israelis are Martians which actually makes a lot of sense.

youtu.be/OzTnomA2qQY

S H A D I L A Y

documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html
>claims to be "100% sane, 0% crazy
>an advanced race of green amphibian like aliens from mars have overtaken the Earth
>have positions all throughout society from members of congress to religious leaders
>they "sniff" at people to "assert dominance
>highly sexual, telepathically cause him to orgasm
>look like OP's pic
this is basically what he claimed. He seemed to be pretty intelligent he was going ot Baylor university and getting a masters degree in genetics. He ended up shooting his pastor who he claimed was an alien 3 or 4 times in the head and then jumped the white house fence.

also meant to say it looks like he ended up being schizophrenic or something. I'm pretty sure schizophrenia doesn't manifest until your 20s anyway.

He shot the pastor point blank range multiple times(he said 12, officially story was 6) with a .45

Dude lived.

I'm not saying its aliens....

All part of God's plan

Either way its interesting. Elsa gate, Pizza gate, you really have to be careful when wondering just how deep shit goes. Probably alot deeper than any of us would be able to take.

kek forgot about this part he also claims when he was on a plane a "huge guy" kept telling him telepathically he was going to "crash the plane"

So they all look like Pepe?
That's so fucked.

the only weird thing is he shot the victim several times with a .45, shots hit his head and center mass and the victim *walked* out of the hospital the same night with minor injuries.

Friendly reminder all advertisement and viral memes are fashioned through studies of human reactions

fucking knew it bro

Please listen and take this very seriously. He is 100% correct about the reptile beings. And they are called your DNA. These are the twisting serpents/reptiles everyone is searching for. It's DNA.

IMPORTANT PART OF THIS STORY

>get shot 4+ times in the head
>live

his list of some noteworthy martians

i know someone has a more complete version of pic related

Not just shot.. But with a fucking .45

>they "sniff" at people to assert dominance
So, this is why Joe Rogan always does that. Hmmm.

Does remind me of those Sumerian statues.

How is that significant?

>Pastor made miraculous recovery with no long term effects
>"bullets from .45 was stopped by skull"
>pastor left hospital within 3 days

If emptying a .45 clip to the head of an alien can't kill it, nothing can, desu

so the man is a mong

a .45 to the head multiple times and you don't die? i'm more inclined to at least pay attention

what the fuck
long form dubbs

HOW GLAD WE'RE YOU THAT TREY GOWDY WASN'T ON THIS LIST.

GOWDY 2020
ALIENS FUCK OFF

HOLY FUCK DID ALEX JONES KNOW ROGAN WAS A MARTIAN

those digits.

its a sign.

damn googled lee rosenberg and did not expect to get scared

Also it is the reptile part of the human brain. They are our basic egotystical desires and drives in our DNA. Yes, they are master geneticists, but they can be over come, the whole goal is to over come them. Call upon the upper light. Please see youtube videos by laitman on kabbalah to understand more.

Nah, he was right. Many people will see the lizard men during the eclipse.

daily reminder this case created KEK, I was the one who pushed it
accolades plz..

I live right near the church. I should go to a sunday service and meet the pastor.

Holy shit. Pepes are real and live among us. Kek has an army on the ground.

Congratulations

I think it's to see if they have a concussion or not?

.....is Trump fighting aliens?

By keks name!

The man was a prophet

Illegal ones

fuckin maybe dude
>trumps shook face after meeting obama is a direct result of him being informed of malicious frog-man aliens

Point blank shots to head decreases chance because bullet has less time to pick up speed. Still pretty trippy though.

That's an extrodinary claim, got any evidence?

Basically the real meaning of Jihad.

All I can see is The Grinch

What kind of retard physics is this?

>lee rosenberg

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4mSFNzQhw

Jesus fucking Christ

Look up 'gravity' for some shit that will blow your goddamn mind.

.45 pistols were adopted specifically to blood let a person before they could repair the wound. They make you bleed out quick.

talkin outta my ass m8

If we wanted the chaos timeline, we're going to fucking get the chaos timeline.

physics wise the horizontal speed should remain almost entirely constant until a collision with something.
Only thing slowing it down once the powder ignites is drag from wind.

I think he's in prison for attempted murder leaf

No, more important

>be a priest (apparently one of the martians)
>get shot in the head by a fucking .45 FOUR TIMES
>live and make it out a-okay

you're gonna get mindflayered.

very good point
anyone that hasn't already, now is a gooooooooood time to go to church and find out what the word is about

This is an ancient figure of the small "g" god, Baal. Whom Jesus Christ identified as satan.

Lolwut

Serpents and reptiles are human DNA, the old reptile part of the brain responsible for our egotistical desires and sex drive. They live inside us. This is why they appeared to him while he was studying GENETICS. They are not lying when they claim they created everything, what else would DNA say if it could talk? Yes, they manipulate sexually, bc that's what DNA does is replicate itself sexually. Yes, we are toys in a way. A lot of what you think is your personality is really just your genetic program. Thats why he's seeing people shape shift, he's looking at their DNA inside them. The point of our coming to earth is to overcome this base reptile part of yourself. You must choose your higher Godly mind to rule you, not your lower reptile mind. Call uppon the upper light. Study the kabbalah, call in the upper light. YouTube kabbalah laitman.

see

>satan was the first nigger
It all makes sense now.

No shit...but our tard brother seems to think the bullet picks up speed after it leaves the barrel.

What if he turns out to be a nice old man who survived by some miracle?
I wouldn't mind going to a church again anyway, it's been too long.

This is obviously schizophrenia.
Religion, delusions, telepathy, etc.

Remember the hollow look on his face after their first meeting? Sup Forums said he was given "the talk." Where they reveal how they killed JFK and remind him they can do it to him.

Bullets are not rockets you dipshit.

he saw something indeed

Did his pastor survive? That's the real question

Yup it made him pretty pissed of to find out.

would you like to see something?

Yes even though his head was blasted open he survived.

are you fucking shitting me?

>traveling fastest the moment it exits the barrel
okay physics master

Don saw some shit

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!

my body is ready

underrated