Faith Goldy Got Fired

youtube.com/watch?v=zz027kdYCls

Yeah, going on The Daily Stomer podcast when your boss is Jewish is kind of a dumb idea...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrRkclAmj3I?t=1h2m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
youtube.com/watch?v=UrRkclAmj3I
twitter.com/peterboykin/status/897857120263168000
youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

Get her to appear on Lauren or Brittany's channels a few time then have her do the freelance thing too.

Problem solved.

>attacking the only spergy female presenter ever that's even remotely popular
Horrible, absolute shoah.

Hahaha fucking kike is firing everybody who's halfway decent

sexiest reporter gone

Holy shit

Queen Blowjob Lips went on the daily stormer

OFFICALLY /OURGIRL/

fpbp

not surprised

I was expecting her to leave Rebel Media anyway

Ezra is literally destroying his company and I LOVE IT.

/thread

Lmao literally looks like someone applied jew filter

What podcast?
The Daily Stormers website has been down.

anudda alt-jew media e-celeb. Jews have no shame when shilling. its fucking disgusting. They are all jews, why?

Loomer looks like someone tried to make girlfriend for Data.

So literally the Hero of All Autists?

Gavin gone, Faith gone, Brian Lilly gone, no Rebel cruise. Tommy will leave next. Ezra has nothing now

youtu.be/UrRkclAmj3I?t=1h2m56s

You sir have hit the Kike on the nose.

It true. Push f to pay respects. I think this is good though. She'll just start hanging out with Southern again and they will became far right.

>/ourgirls/ confirmed

What's going on with this 'blackmail' thing?

He's not being blackmailed. He's a fucking scumbag kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

She'll get a new job and hopefully new lips

This is straight up Tori Black.

LOL who's left to watch on The Rebel now with Laura, Faith & gavin gone. I personally preferred Faith over Laura but even she got the boot.

Faith if you reading this I'm worth 20,000,000 and the only catch is you have to live in Minnesota on lake minnetonka.

>Someone slashed my tire!

I wanna put y goldy in her faith iykwim

Who? And who is that Israel loving Heb in the video? What is all the kikery?

>>>.Sup Forums137985637

Related topic.

Orangutan Outlook

fuck

She looks so much better with her real lips. Bring em back Faith!

How do you undo fake lips?

Gonna see her in BLACKED soon I hope.

Good. Now she is free of (((The Rebel))) so she can build her power level like Lauren has.

Jesus fucking Christ! People need to see this shit Turning off all sarcasm modes and autism, this is fucking crazy shit.

But she is Pro Jew

The free market wins again.

kek

i'd still fuck her tho

No.

Ezra forced his people to shill for Israel. He's a kike. and a scumbag.

So far...

>To figure out who controls you find out who you can't criticize

This. He made Gavin do a 180 before, and he tells all his staff that EVERYBODY white nationalist is a CIA agent and that white nationalism doesn't even exist.

Have you popped a balloon with a needle?

Obviously that's not jews, considering all the public hate for jews in the media, in social media, in every avenue of public chat... that goes completely untouched. Muslims, on the other hand...

i met that actor, he is a cunt

Show flag

Daaaaamn. I guess you can say that the juice is worth the squeeze in that case.

She's like the pirated Jew copy of Lauren.

Someone turn this into that putting on glasses meme.

exactly

>Lauren left
>Faith Fired
>British gay couple left after blackmailing Ezra

I bet they will fall soon.

be honest now.
left or right?

Thank god, that fucking kike POS

right or both

Holy fuck. Lauren then Gavin then the "blackmail" now faith.
Fuck you Ezra

Left seems more wholesome.

But most rightwings Jesusfags are Pro Israel

Far right

Kek here's your (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=UrRkclAmj3I

its the podcast in question. Faith appears at 1h02min

she can come live with me, we'll breed some white children and I'll wife her up

I don't watch the news. Who is "winning" after Charlottesville?

Thanks, this will be fucking hilarious.

faith latest twitter subs

what did she mean by this ?

Say anything offensive?

Or is one of those 'i'm a big man and i'll fire just for the principle of it and nothing else'

there's 1-2 decent jokes but the rest is pretty normal (for a pollack standards)

nope, she just agree with them a lot, seem to be on their side, seemingly have a lot of fun and make 1-2 good jokes. she stays likes 10 minutes

You sure those lists are in chronological order?

yep it is. that would be pointless otherwise

you can go check if you dont believe me

she likes dragonball

not a big surprise, that podcast starts off with a song about putting jews in the oven, dunno what she was thinking really

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/peterboykin/status/897857120263168000

if you go on a podcast with an opening theme of fascist pop punk about kikes and putting them in the oven and death squads, you're not going to work in the media again.

why isn't she allowed to go on a podcast ? its like getting excommunicated from your church for debating richard dawkins...shit makes no sense.

wait. blink 1488 is from the daily stormer ? just randomly found them on jewtube.

>blink 1488

I thought the guy was from Sup Forums

his Dammit parody is a Sup Forums shoutout

Kek

Is she really only 29? At that age you look young, she looks middle aged.

>NPI exec

>Red Ice

>Andrew Joyce

Officially /OurGal/.

These bitches would be making way more money eating out 18 year olds on video for me.

wtf are they even doing

I'm a Jew and I love that this Kike is destroying his Company the Stupid Faggot. The Zionist need to Die, and then I'll get all the Sweet Sweet Shekels. High Guys I'd like too tell you that I'm the Friendly Jew and Hitler did nothing Wrong!

Show ur flag.

So your'e ok with a 2 state solution?

Would wife 100%

LOve her. Lets get her a podcast

He's being extorted by Fags for something now
The fact that he paid them off and his story is really long winded and doesn't make a lot of sense it's weird.
He literally just paid off a couple of gay dudes hanging out with Tommy.
youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48

She receives regular botox injections. You can't permanently alter your lips. Her nose on the other hand has definitely had some work done.

Too much sun and plastic surgery.

Yeah, not being a prick but he's a kike, what else did you expect? Definitely worth a watch though.

A fucking golem.

Does anyone know who is left at Rebel media?

Many in the white nationalist movement ARE cia plants tho.

MAD LASS

Damn, how she gonna afford those canadian goose jackets now?

Both, at the same time.

>She receives regular botox injections. You can't permanently alter your lips. Her nose on the other hand has definitely had some work done.
Don't forget the fake tiddies.

predictions for the future:

the rebel will be fine although never as big as it once was

faith goldy will land on her feet, shes a star. she will not associate with nazism again

that caolan guy ends up in jail for years

How's she gonna afford lip filler now?

The jews.

It depends. Most Christians aren't outright Zionists. It is a specific subset of Christians who believe that the rapture can only occur once the temple of Jerusalem is rebuilt.
Zionist Jews want the temple rebuilt because they believe that the messiah won't arrive until the temple is rebuilt, and Zionist Christians don't believe Jesus will return until the temple is rebuilt.
Most Christians don't follow this however. This is specifically found in the evangelical Christian movement (Pat Robertson, John Hagee, etc).

What is that red circle supposed to indicate?

In the last 12 minutes their monthly subscriber rate went from positive 157 to negative 1599. A total of 1756 fewer. Subs were already down last month.

Their monthly views were already down 54% in July. Faith made up around 50% of the remaining monthly views.

Lauren, Gavin, and Faith make up over 90% of Rebel Media's views. They are fucked without them.

Their current trends show them on track for their subscribers and views to go back to pre-Trump numbers, like their views and ratings in 2015. (10% of what it is today). It might be worse for them than that, but that's all I can predict right now.

The point to keep driving home is that they did not let her go for disobeying an order, they implied she is a Nazi and tried to destroy her career without even mentioning what side she took or whether she had disobeyed orders. This is totally oppression of free speech and from a company built on free speech. It totally undermines their reputation.