I think this man is one of the greatest men to have ever lived, but he didn't go far enough...

I think this man is one of the greatest men to have ever lived, but he didn't go far enough. Traitors deserve nothing short of complete eradication.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24
books.google.com/books?id=m4ZAAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA449
abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=lee bergee&tn=guest emperor personal story ex-pow&cm_sp=mbc-_-ats-_-all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

The U.S. forgave its traitors and look what happened.

Should remove some of this faggot's statues 2bh. Custer too.

Native Americans?

I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24

Murdoch Murdoch - Can't post due to mods.

>council of war during the Georgia campaign
>Sherman makes a callous joke about my triple great grandfather's corps' casualty count
>"Most of them will be back in a day or two."
>implying the casualties were actually desertions
>3G grandpa stands up and demands his sidearm from his aide, yelling that he is going to "shoot the son of a bitch."
>someone de-escalates the situation
>3G grandpa is not court-martialed and sentenced to the firing squad for shooting Sherman

Sherman is responsible for the slaughter of the Western Plains Indians. In Cheraw SC, Sherman hung slaves by the neck until they were dead, because they refused to tell him where the gold was hidden. In Salt Springs GA, his men dug up graves, to steal wedding bands from corpses. Sherman was self-admittedly crazy. Sherman married his sister. Fuck Off, Psycho.

>Shooting Sherman
WAT ?

I agree. Let's start with race traitors.

This. I, too, am an American nationalist who loves America. Therefore, I wish for the deaths of all southern traitors. Did I mention how based and American I am, and how I only want them dead because they are traitors to based America. No, I am not a leftist.

And if you would've done that you would've robbed the US of many influential descendants of said traitors like Patton who served vital roles for the country.

There were a lot of desertions when men found out Sherman sent two factories of women, Roswell & New Manchester, to Indiana & Ohio. Local mayors there were pissed.

Getting about bed time OP. Don't forget tomorrow, even though it's Friday, it's still a school day.

You realize that all the founding fathers were traitors to the crown right? Youre a moron

So, are you saying that George Washington deserved death and we should still be subjects of the British monarchy?

TFW at Franklin, Arthur MacArthur took two gunshots but survived. He went on to father Douglas, who abandoned my uncle on Corregidor.

So by your logic George Washington and his army should've all been killed?

books.google.com/books?id=m4ZAAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA449

>burgers
>traitors to Her Majesty the Queen
Anglo Lives Matter!

>begged me to give him a pistol that he might shoot the condemned son of a female dog who cast such a slur on brave men
means 3G grandpa said:
>"Give me a pistol to shoot this God-damned son-of-a-bitch who slanders brave men!"
Negro translation:
>"Sheeiittt gibsme muh gat aiz gwyne cap dis muffuggih for dissin me boys."

I had ancestors who fought for both sides. The only Sherman related story I know though is one of my southern unionist ancestors was in a regiment that rejected Sherman's orders and told him they only had to take orders from Andrew Johnson. Sherman fell into quite a rage over that. Not that Sherman liked my ancestors that rode with Forrest either. I have to enjoy though that my family on both sides of the war annoyed Sherman though.

I think I've seen your story before user. My grandfather was in the Pacific Theater but he came back and lived quite a long life after. Unfortunately he never told me his opinions on the war. I think he preferred putting it behind him and focusing on his true love of the forest.

Today he would start by hanging OP.
Then march down to Georgia and burn CNN.
With all their Marxist operatives chained inside.
Like drougheda.

I'm usually found in Southern threads, fucking with the Yankee shills.
Lots of men didn't talk about their experiences. Only rarely did my Uncle Herbert. I gathered a lot of info from other relatives, when he rarely opened up to them. He went to annual survivor Reunions in the NC Mountains. He would stay with my Grandparents on the way back to Florida. Several men there wrote books on their experiences of the Bataan Death March & their time as POWs. Fortunately I inherited them from my Grandmother. This book, was the most realistic of all the other books. It's infuriating what the Japs did to those men. I cannot recommend this book highly enough, to anyone who has an interest in the life of a Japanese POW.

abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=lee bergee&tn=guest emperor personal story ex-pow&cm_sp=mbc-_-ats-_-all

Sherman is based. Southerners are lucky he didn't burn it all down.