As white males, how do you deal with the innate racism you were born with?

As white males, how do you deal with the innate racism you were born with?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/disturbing-video-leads-cries-racial-bullying-article-1.1438119
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPsGDFZzVM
youtube.com/watch?v=VtuYWlh6fJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((shekelford)))

She's right. Literally all people are racist by default

I would absolutely lose my shit if I was exposed to this presentation in person.

>PAYPAL ME

Shackle as in chains
Ford as in affordable

Her families owners had a sense of humor

She's trying to cash in some of that "white privilege" she's heard about.

Yeah this is what annoys me when I see those things where it shows like a white kid and black kid hugging and says "RACISM AIN'T NATURAL, IT'S LEARNED"

Bull fucking shit. Learning to tolerate people different from you is learned retard. Fear of the different and unknown is what's "natural"

I gas heebs and lynch niggers daily

>Pay Pal me

Get a fucking job

>mfw some nigger literally has "shackles" in their name

It can be learned too, read the story about some porch monkeys who beat up a 5 year old white girl and filmed it while laughing.

nydailynews.com/news/national/disturbing-video-leads-cries-racial-bullying-article-1.1438119

The white man sure helped you in stuffing as much fried fucking chicken down your gullet as you could pay for, sweetie.

>PAYPAL ME

Of fucking course.

3 year old

>she even wrote it on the fucking notepad for her presentation

Most black American women are unattractive. Even black American men dont want them. What can you do?

We run communists down with dodge chargers

> Paypal me

Well I'd guess that the "hate" type of racism is learned, whereas the more natural "fear" racism is innate. I'm not even sure if "fear racism" should be called racism at all but I'm sure by today's standards it is.

But yea I'd think the progression for most people is something like

>born with natural fear of other races
>become conditioned by society/school/etc that "all races are the same"
>unironically believe it for a long time
>grow up and experience real world
>become actual racist

or you become a leftist I guess, idk how that happens

By laughing at shebokns plugging their patreon at the bottom of their shitty, stolen flip chart.

THEIR SKIN IS S H I T CoLoUrEd
Niggers and Negresses will always be BTFO by the superior scent, behaviour, aesthetics of whites.

Nigger need to die!!!

Everyone who does this for profit should be skewered.
Professional victimhood is too easy, and would be an effective meme angle.

I'm a legitimate autistic person everyone. I'm not socially aware, but I am very adept at recognizing patterns.

The largest pattern I've noticed where it comes to making inane arguments with obvious flaws is it involves a person who is
1.) A woman
2.) Fat

This is not mutually exclusive, but if a person is both there is an extremely good chance this person has an atrocious ability at self-criticism and empathy towards non-conforming thoughts

It is quite literally Every. Single. Time.
I've tallied it into my blackbook.
I am currently in the 250's, and I only started taking note after I've recognized this for the 30th or such time.

These people are a scourge to our society worse than the Jews.
In fact, I have a conspiracy theory so outrageous that I believe the only reason Hitler went after the Jews so hard was due to there naive sympathy to the fat & overweight pigs of their time

I would like to add that when it comes to kids and racism, they're probably less prone to racism because it seems that black (etc.) kids aren't as bad. My son (7) has a couple black friends that he plays with sometimes, and they're actually really nice and respectful and everything, at least as much as any other kid that age.

Puberty fucks them up I guess.

Nigger no one fears nigger but, slightly above average IQ niggers and whites in a Nigger hood.

Unless you live in the hood, there's no reason to sit awake at night clasping a shotgun in case of nigger war.

The only thing we suffer is ethnomasochism...cause of daily basis propaganda agaisnt us.

so you be sayin we wuz kangz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPsGDFZzVM

Here

Try to give people the benefit of the doubt anyway despite my distrust of their group as a whole. Gotta say though, even when giving a fair shake nearly every black person I've ever spent a significant amount of time around has burned me or at the very least let me down.

Jesus Christ look at this fucking fat nigger

Nurture it

>Paypal me

these people are retarded and mentally disabled

I'm not white.

I contacted PayPal on Twitter, who have been blocking advocates of hate speech for a few days now.

I suggest you do the same

Embrace it

Sheboon is right. White people lie to themselves and others when they pretend not to notice the inferiority of blacks and other races.

>not all muslims
>all white people

Original sin baybee

Jesus said it was okay as long as I got baptised

i make sure not to go in the pool when there are black people in it..nvm i dont leave the house. I remember when I was young, I was naturally disgusted by the idea of going in pool near shitskins, well.. the darker skin colors.

DIE NIGGER

>deal with
I don't know what you mean by this

That's a bit harsh don't you think?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>fat nigger
into the trash

>deal with
Should I stop recognizing patterns to make sheboons like that happy?

i dont know, i guess im just going to go join the white supremacist movement i guess

i mean literally what do i have to lose

NewLeaf hasn't stuck around long enough to fall from the tree

Black women just want white dick.

Just paypaled her a penny with the message "pick up this penny you ape"

>no one is born racist.
>white people are born racist.

Which is it?

lol
>all white people are racist
>paypal me

damn, that's a lot of food she's eating... must be hard being so oppressed yet being so well fed.... it's almost enough to destroy her narrative on looks alone....

Fuck off Alt-Left shill.

She probably got denied white dick

Welp, I'm spamming this to paypals twitter.

i embrace it.
I Am Become the Master Race; Destroyer of Minorities

I do not care at all.

>all white people are racist
>racists are Nazis
>it's ok to punch a Nazi (or worse)
>therefore it's ok to attack any white person

That's their reasoning, not mine. What are you going to do about it, white man?

>88
checked and keked

well if a google image search of white couples is anything to go by..........................

WTF, I'm a white supremacist now!

>>no one is born racist.
>>white people are born racist.
>Which is it?

It's both, of course. Doublethink. Just like:

>race doesn't exist
>white people are racist

or:

>the races are equal
>white people are uniquely evil

Oh my...

I don't.
I treat people the way I feel they deserve to be treated on a personal level and I treat people the way they deserve to be treated on the macro level.
As a collective white people have done far more good for the world than anyone else. Negroes Have done extremely little for the world and usually just destroy shit. They are only bested by abos, another group of blacks, in uselessness.
Those who have nothing but a history of destroying civilization should be prevented from spreading and holding power. The current world civilization was framed and built by the white man.

People aren't born racist. Whites aren't people.

What The hell white people?

Send her $15000 you stole from her.

I go about my day. I didn't normally see PoC for most of my childhood and it made my life better, god bless the White Flight state of Massachusetts.

Except we're majority Indian in 10 years or less.

oh oh, how about
>we need to stop having so many kids, our populations are out of control!
>we need to import more immigrants to replace our aging population and declining birth rates!

I've stopped trying. if I'm racists im racists just like the gays I cant help it I was born this way.

Just gonna ignore the part about the sex work? Nice post poo

I'm devil's advocating from their perspective. They definitely say race isn't real but...

THE POPULAR BELIEF IN RACE Most simply, people attach significance to the concept of race and consider it a real and important division of humanity. And, as long as people believe that differences in selected physical traits are meaningful, they will act on those beliefs, thereby affecting their interrelations with others. In a famous maxim, the sociologist W. I. Thomas keenly asserted that “if men define situations as real they are real in their consequences” (Thomas and Znaniecki, 1918:79). (Marger 15)

Marger, Martin N. Race and Ethnic Relations: American and Global Perspectives, 10th Edition. Cengage Learning, 20140122. VitalBook file.

Which means you can be racist even if race "isn't real." That's not them double thinking.

Your other points are fair though. 2 more weeks of this class. Kill me.

as a black woman how do you deal with it?
>probably the same way

Lol she's a prostitute.

b8 but if you actually believe that then to me youre the actual racist

She said her clients are white because they have more money.

I really doubt she charges that high for sex work.

>literally posts "GIBMEDATS"

Racism is something we're all born with.
It's simply pattern recognition. Even babies are racist.
People need to stop being afraid of being called racist. 99% of the alt left's problems stem from a deep rooted fear of being considered racist despite the fact that they hold racist beliefs.
Am I also a classist because I recognize poor neighborhoods tend to be more dangerous?
Am I sexist for not punching women in situations where I'd punch men?

Can this be a race-realism thread now?

By frequently attending klan meetings.

Can't be more than bout tree fiddy tbqh

by saying 'nigger' a lot. this is clearly a disability and you need to stop victimizing me.

Shit, we should start a separate thread just for left-wing doublethink. There are so many things we could mention.

>gender is a social construct
>I need to mutilate my genitals, get pumped full of thousands of dollars worth of synthetic hormones, and dress like a stereotypical bimbo in order to feel like a real woman

lol this picture is really stupid. those are swat cops dont walk around with helmets. also the reason cops from the 50s didnt wear bullet proof vests was because they didnt exist. cops started wearing them when they became mass produced/inexpensive

Sure, all white people are racist, but that's only because all black people are criminals.

>Which means you can be racist even if race "isn't real."

Problem is, the "race isn't real" theory is only applied to white people to suggest that they don't really exist and so can be replaced in their own countries with non-whites. Tell a black man that blacks don't exist and he'll say that you're a racist muhfugga who is denying his unique racial identity.

Why arent racist white folks raising money for me?

>Ashleigh Shackelford is a queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, cultural producer, and artist.

There's no way she's real guys come on

Being a racist and being a bigot are two different things. There's nothing inherently wrong with the "racist" position:

Racism is the belief that humans are subdivided into distinct hereditary groups that are innately different in their social behavior and mental capacities and that can therefore be ranked as superior or inferior.

Bigot a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

But it's harder to justify someone who holds a bigoted position; at least from normies.

>so can be replaced in their own countries with non-whites.
Absolutely. Sociologists are retarded in that area; I don't think any society has achieved a post-racial society. What's likely to happen is racial conflict.

> Tell a black man that blacks
That doesn't contradict the fact that men believe in race thus race may as well be real position.

Reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtuYWlh6fJ4

Why would you talk to a pavement ape?

Give money or shut The Fuck up Elen.