I hope you Christfags are right

www.wnd.com/2017/04/push-to-rebuild-jerusalem-temple-has-earth-shaking-implications/

Is this when Christianity will be settled once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24
youtube.com/watch?v=90XSXEfeIjI
popular-archaeology.com/issue/june-2013/article/wailing-at-the-wrong-wall
hope-of-israel.org/realsite.html
askelm.com/temple/t980504.htm
washingtonreport.me/2011-august/misunderstandings-about-jerusalem-s-temple-mount.html
amazon.com/TEMPLE-Discoveries-Everything-Location-Solomons/dp/193977909X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books
centuryone.com/Jerusalem/images/BalageTemple.gif
cojs.org/julian-the-apostate-plan-to-rebuild-temple/
youtube.com/watch?v=4OdGXCYVtag
youtu.be/uQqe3gm26jM
youtu.be/nccgvYFOw7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's when the end begins.

Discuss this further over at our /christian/ imageboard. Link and discord in pic related. God bless.

How would that prove us wrong?

I didn't say debunked, I said settled. One way or the other; either the world ends shortly after or it's business as usual.

Never allow them to blaspheme Christ by building that abomination. That's all I will say..

I think it's a requirement in Christianity

maybe its illegitimate lol. fucking brainlet atheists.

You can fuck right off with that jewganda boyo

Weren't you guys advertising on /x/?

>Paying attention to bullshit desert religion nonsense

Nigger no its not. According to Pastor Andersen these dirty kikes we have are equally likely to be related to the 12 tribes of Israel as any man.

Christianity says Christ will come again, but the kike Messiah is apparently the anti Christ according to Christian theology/scripture (Pastor Andersen, Marching to Zion).

Its only fat, pedo, nigger evangelicals that believe in rapture and eating Jewish ass.

You can't his Noseberg.

They thought he was talking about the building but he was talking about the temple of his body.

AKA the body of Christ

AKA the church

So all I have to do to prevent doomsday is Nuke Israel? Why was it always so easy?

>implying I care what some reddfugee thinks about a perfectly Sup Forums thread

youtube.com/watch?v=odw2lyLPd24

Murdoch Murdoch - can't post due to Mods

No, they tried rebuilding the temple under Julian the apostate and it was destroyed by earthquakes and fire. It's Deus making it clear that the old covenant has been fulfilled.

topkek

>Shitting your pants over some temple being built
absolute autism my lad

The eternal evangelical will be supporting the kikes in the end. A Jewish temple is not THE Temple of the end times.

We should be trying to keep the kikes from building their shitty temple. Them building a Jewish temple where God's Temple used to be is absolutely profane. They do not worship our God and openly despise Him. Look at what the Talmud says about Jesus.

>So all I have to do to prevent doomsday is Nuke Israel? Why was it always so easy?
Not so fast.

Genesis 12:3
I will bless them who bless you and curse him who curses you, and in you all families of the earth will be blessed.

I'm glade the kid in the comic finally came to his senses.

Those kikes don't even know the real location of their ancient temple. They've been praying to the wall of an ancient roman fort called fort Antonia for centuries. The actual temple was located a few hundred yards south of the so called "temple mount" or Haram al-sharif. The fort was built before the temple was destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=90XSXEfeIjI

popular-archaeology.com/issue/june-2013/article/wailing-at-the-wrong-wall

hope-of-israel.org/realsite.html

askelm.com/temple/t980504.htm

washingtonreport.me/2011-august/misunderstandings-about-jerusalem-s-temple-mount.html

amazon.com/TEMPLE-Discoveries-Everything-Location-Solomons/dp/193977909X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books

centuryone.com/Jerusalem/images/BalageTemple.gif

Interesting stuff.

cojs.org/julian-the-apostate-plan-to-rebuild-temple/
>Julian’s plan to restore the Temple contradicted a central Christian tenet that the Temple’s destruction proved the Christian claim that they, not the Jews, were the Chosen People of God.
>Moreover, the project seemed to question Jesus’ status as a true prophet
>the Jews “in large number and with great zeal set about the work”
>Despite such auspicious beginnings, work on the Temple probably lasted only a few days.
>Numerous reports, both pagan and Christian, attribute the work stoppage to a fire and, perhaps, an earthquake.
>“terrifying balls of flame kept bursting forth near the foundations of the Temple,” burning some of the workers to death and putting a stop to the enterprise.
>Ephraem noted that there were winds, earthquakes and lightning, and that a “fire came forth.”
Fucking kek. Eternally butthurt Jews and Pagans BTFO by the Christian God once again.

Why don't they just do it? I mean Israel has nukes and also who give shit? Didn't Egypt get angry at them and they finished them in like 6 days? What is stoping them?

I'm not a christfag or a religionfag either, but knowing the ensuing Happenings if the kikes torn down the Dome of the Rock and rebuilt their kike temple would probably compel me to become a Zionist evangelical cuck. It would be the greatest Happening of all time. Make it happen Jews

Build it already, faggots. Lets get this show on the road.

These guys never learn.
We razed it before, we'll raze it again.

The Antichrist can't put a stop to the daily sacrifice in the Temple 3.5 years into Daniel's 70th Week if there is no Temple. That is why it is generally believed that a third Temple is a necessary part of Daniel's 70th Week (the final 7 years before Christ's thousand year reign on Earth).

The physical temple is part of end times prophecy as a location for the Anti-Christ to declare himself to be God. But in terms of religion, the physical temple means nothing. Scripture says outright that God refuses to dwell in houses made by human hands. Numerous references to alters in Genesis and Exodus stipulate that all stones be used as found, unmarred by human hands or tools. Christ is referenced in Daniel 2 as a "stone cut out without hands" which destroys the idol and becomes a great mountain that fills the whole earth. Christ is also referred to in Acts as the "stone the builder's rejected". These allegories are even more profound when you consider that the Freemasons claim to have assisted Solomon in building the first temple. Essentially, the masons are the builders who have repeatedly rejected Christ.

The Israel of Genesis is spiritual Israel, not physical Israel. Everyone who follows Christ has a place in spiritual Israel. The physical Israel that has rejected Christ is spiritually irrelevant. Nevertheless, they hold power and can't be killed as they very likely have the Mark of Cain on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OdGXCYVtag

building the third temple isn't the end of the world, it's a stage of the coming messianic age brought about by the true Messiah yet to come

Depends of which Israel vs mudskins war you're talking about
6 day war was quick and brutal, just like the jewish martial art, Krav Maga
their last bout with Egypt, however
They would have lost, but US and EU pumped money, weapons and supplies to them so fast they managed to pull off a win.

>We
LARP nigger you're not doing shit but being edgy on a website for Japanese cartoons.

The Jews just want to go to Hell quicker

As usual the Jews seem to have everything backwards.

>deny the word of god
>claim this is proof you listen to the word of god
Christcucks everyone

Kek

youtu.be/uQqe3gm26jM

youtu.be/nccgvYFOw7k

Oh goody I always wanted to see the eschaton.