Ayn Rand First Interview 1959 (Full)

she was never wrong!!

LOL

hilarious how commies go nuts when solutions are offered to all problems!!

and 1800s show it works
same with hong kong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ooKsv_SX4Y&t=603s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=1ooKsv_SX4Y&t=603s

never seen this before, thanks for posting it

Reasonably interesting.

Seen this before. Hail Rand, queen of truth.

Objectivism and self actualization is the truest redpill.

>Oy vey
Not interested in lolbertarians

Yes, we need capitalists to control everything...

...so they can, in effect, destroy freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, and basically have me ostracized for having the desire to stop mass Third World immigration.

This will not help us.

wtf I'm an objectivist now

>I do not agree with the person, so i ignore what he says because it must be wrong.

How can you not agree with rational objectivism/truth?

>(((Ayn Rand)))
Good goy. Fuck nationalism

Genuine frontier gibberish, ladies and gentlemen

>Babies first pragmatic realist.

Yes yes fuck Trump and fuck white people

lolbertarian is a semitic ideology that's not rational or objective. It's ultimately concerned with guaranteeing people the freedom to move across borders with their money

She wasn't a lolbertarian fucking retard

Let the butt hurt fill your soul, Rachel

There is no gibberish here.

The capitalists bought your politicians. They no longer serve the people - they are corporate proxies.

The capitalists are now dictating morality - from Go Daddy, to Google, to Über. They had made it clear: If you hold right-wing views, we will Black List you.

The capitalists control public opinion via their control over the media. They will change pubic opinion in a short time - ensuring that democracy is nothing more than a field of sheep.
The capitalists have opened-our borders. Funnily, Karl Marx predicted this. It's why he supported free trade. After millions of Third Worlders flood our country, and suppress our wages, Americans stop trying to work jobs. Capitalists tell us we're lazy because we want more than a bowl of rice each hour. They then invite in a million more.

Objectivism is a poorly developed philosophy.

"Rand's political ideology is based on objectivist philosophy and the belief in rational self-interest. She thought that every individual should have the right to liberty, freedom of speech and the pursuit of happiness. She also believed in the right to pursue goals for personal fulfillment and the right to own private property. With these individual rights in mind, Rand's political ideology can be considered libertarian, although she distanced herself from the Libertarian Party and any libertarian platform. Because of Rand's support for individual rights, limited government and capitalism, her political dogma has been embraced by a number of right-wing Republicans and conservatives. Rand, however, rejected American conservatism, did not belong to either the Republican or Democratic Party and challenged the left-right political spectrum."¨

ok......... nice argument retard

It's an objective argument.

you're objectively a faggot

never change Sup Forums

capitalism would have free speech
assembly
and eras welfare state to immigarnts get no welfare or anything
so just more people to hire
and if they fuk around
boot em out
or make em work in factory
or kill

I love her. Objectivism requires all emotional reservations to be discarded. I can't fathom how much better modern society would be without >muh feelings

Nice.

Trump best ever
you racist
nuke israel

What do you want, an essay you won't be able to understand?

If you can look at Objectivism and not see obvious foundational problems and implicit contradictions, it's not clear what sort of argument you're capable of evaluating.

It's the kind of thing that's good to look at in school, to discuss with the class as you're working to develop basic critical thinking skills, under the supervision of someone paid to be patient with your immature brain.

Someone who thinks Objectivism is a well-developed philosophy worthy of adherence is seriously intellectually deficient in the same way as someone who wants to argue that 2+2=5. Where do you even start talking to someone like that? You can't discuss with them, you have to educate them, and for that to happen, they have to accept your authority over them as a teacher. It's hopeless.

savage!
and true

so funny how miseducated people are

they are programed with irrational mythology response to real cool philosphy

I like objectivism and think israel is sand and usa welfare stolen money

/thread

like 14 keks min

>too smart to come up with an argument

hurr durr u to dumb to even understand... hurr durrr

Contridictions.... hurr durr not gonna tell ya tho

I think Ayn was a dreamer.

you want to know what really scares the parasites?

paying for sex

infinity cheaper than mararige
and tons of variety
I pay less than any girlfrind or husband having guy

god its hilarous how much they burn into you its bad

then you do it and you happy she happy
everyone happpy

women having kids they cant pay for and sticking taxpayer will billl would disappear under capitalism

rental houses would no longer be inflation parasite heaven
houses would go down in price like desktop pc
no longer dumb union guy get 4 rental proeprtyies then vote to up gov spending liek now
and end up rich and kids school pauid for by tax payer and medical too
no no no

would have to learn tek and produce

and 100% population would have to move to tek and production or starve

instead of fewmillion supported 350mil

have 350mil in the game!!

shut up you stupid miseducated kanuk

hmm sounds like meant as an insult?

just finished watching

I think she is naive to think monopolies can't form without government intervention.

Also privatized everything would be fucking terrible. Cops going to send you a bill if they stop someone from breaking into your house?

However I agree with the idea that people should look after there own self interests before others and not be forced to help others who fail to help themselves

I guess I agree with her moral philosophy just not her economic one

She didn't believe in private cops.

Only courts, military and police should be run by the government

history shows no monpolies unless regulaton

privatized roads and infrastructure though every inch of road would have a toll

>The capitalists bought your politicians.
No.
Corporate interests bough your politicians. In a truly free market system, corporations are illegal and corporate personhood doesn't exist. You can still have laws and a government in a truly free market and publicly traded private capital can be illegal.
Capitalists are responsible for their actions, corporatism allows for profit without liability to its societal harm.
Capitalism and Corporatism are different. We have crony corporatism in the US, not capitalism.

Well most do anyway.

I'm sure there is no better way. The government is doing a great job. Roads are soo cheap now. I see new road technologies coming out everyday, we have made such strides in transportation.........