youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hTPEIHIEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a Charlottesville copycat

Chill shill

#VaguelyRememberBarcelona20SomethingSomething

bump, up from the memory hole

>Why we not talking about this?
why are you a one post homo?

Terrorist attacks are outdated. Its hard to give a shit when nothing is being done to stop them.

It's an ALT LEFT terror attack

ISIS, ANTIFA are all alt left groups

What did he mean by this?

Harrowing footage from the attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFOyCdimhXc

Fuck it. This is now a Slayer thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=869aKwGVmFs

bump for summary

Reminder that Wolf Blitzer suggested this: youtu.be/Wc9Ve7xH358

one can't be this full of shit. what a despicable being

Because it wasn't done by a white guy with an anxiety disorder surrounded by commies attacking his car with bats.

Never happened. Nothing happened in Spain. Wrong timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=HOzQHxSz_NQ

All the other Mudslimes running people down with vehicles were time-travelers and were all just copying the Charlottesville guy.

I guess he'd had to take his tongue out of his rectum to say it this clear

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

based truck!

Who cares.
I wouldn't be surprised if the local communists didn't celebrate this attack.

Leave it to the alt-right to imagine a terror attack, to distract the world from their hate. I was in Barcelona today, and nothing happened except a nice lunch. All the fake videos show how desperate the alt-right hate groups are. Disgusting, Sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=jvgHHk8AifE

It's spain so nobody cares

he's not very bright
remember he scored like -2000 on Jeopardy

local commies say it's a fascist attack
elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/08/18/59961cdae5fdea5d788b45e4.html

> El grupo municipal de la CUP-Capgirem, que cuenta con tres concejales en el Ayuntamiento de Barcelona, ha condenado el atentado de La Rambla y ha mostrado su "rechazo frontal a todas las formas de terrorismo fascista fruto de las lógicas internacionales del capitalismo"

basically, terrorist attack it's a fascist consequence of capitalism. If I could twist this much I'd anally rape myself

>Alt-Left strikes again.
not a happening

Makes me sick, the lengths white supremacist Kekists will go to... to.
youtube.com/watch?v=eQpvqPuDJWI

Literally nothing to do with Islam

>1 dead
obviously linked.

Because that car thing happened in Charloteesville, that wasn't organized and everyone disavowed.

We have to keep talking about that car thing, probably an attack. Maybe. 2nd degree murder, but def an attack. 1 person died.

It's super important that you never forget about the one person that died during an alt-right terrorist attack, that everyone disavowed, and the guy wasn't actually associated with any specifics groups.

I mean, all Muslims are peaceful. This is just another bad Muslim.

Imagine America dealt with Islam the same way it dealt with "Nazi's"?

>alt-right terrorist
That kind of language used to make me laugh. Not so much now. The fuckers are trying to shut down a 'Patriot Prayer' meeting, for hate, and only one out of eight speakers are white. One is a tyranny.
FEELS like a purge. Crazy times, honestly. I don't FEEL like a racist Nazi terrorist.
youtube.com/watch?v=eOEgxtMv_Wc

can we finally ban these evil vans once and for all?

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=DECp8LKurKs

Vids that were up on youtube/twitter after the attack, have all since been removed

liveleak.com/view?i=34f_1503025566

That's why I find all the concern trolling here lately so hilarious. It doesn't matter how milquetoast and alt lite you are, how multicultural your wife's son is, how hard you cuck - if you are not 100% on board with the neoliberal agenda you are literally Hitler and will be treated as such

>fascist consequence of capitalism
>Islamism isn't real

Wow, I'm impressed that a bunch of people who wished for the death of tourists didn't claim they had it coming.

I'm sure bastards who are the children of the people that dug up dead nuns and put them on display high fived each other behind the scenes

The reaction just doesn't make sense.
The media just loves blowing this up, it fuels their anti Trump narrative.

It just blows my mind that people might actually believe this media crap. I can't imagine 34% of the US population approves of Trump, I would honestly assume it's in the 60's.

These people are highly-paid propagandists. They aren't under any illusions here. They know exactly what they're doing. It's why people like jake tapper look like they just got their puppy kicked.

'We' honestly need religious protections. It's the last bastion of free speech here.
Slayer-lite:
youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM

Isis is more right though
like the mormons

meeting or rally?

I know rally against google was canceled because of death threats?

I like what patriot prayer has been doing

>that one white woman with her pussy showing

>I like what patriot prayer has been doing
Me too. Gregory or whomever Dude is solid.

Clearly this is a copycat crime and unrelated to the islamic attacks before Charlottesville even happened because everything is the NAZIS fault and islam is peaceful.

Spanish police have just shot 5 terrorists 100km south of Barcelona. 4 of those are confirmed dead and the other is in coustody. Spanish police are pretty good at dealing with terrorists after dealing with ETA for years.

Are there seriously no videos of the fucking attack?

Part & Parcel.

Shit 500 people were injured and 60 something died in Nice. That only got a few days of runtime, and mostly about the fact they wouldn't show pictures of victims.

Not about the shear carnage of it.

He's a fucking scumbag piece of shit.

1 post by this ID
Everything and everybody is fishy as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I

Same shit last night. A lot of one post threads. Feels like a deliberate effort to shit the board up.

Fuck off, Shareblue

Yeah right you paranoid freak.

Better keep disavowing white supreemacits goy. Let jamal rape your mother and sister, what are you a racist
???

I was only keeding!
Nah, there is some super fishy shit afoot. Been watching lib TV all day, and you could fucking FEEL them trying to steer back to ebil Nazis, and this board was following right along. Barcelona quickly became a memory almost, in a few hours.
youtube.com/watch?v=AyneR8scx44

>shit the board up.
What, with actual news stories about relevant events, how is that 'shitting' the board up, explain yourself.

Your alright. Just got home a checked on here. Only one thread about Barcelona. Seems a bit odd to me. Six o'clock my time the board was buzzing about it. It just feels since Charlottesville that the board has been taken over. Maybe I'm the one being a paranoind freak but it does seem stange to me.

bump

You know wh is responsible for this?!

it's very odd
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hTPEIHIEA

Last night there was a lot of of one post thread. Most of them bait threads. OP would post once and fuck off leaving everyone to argue over nothing while ignoring real threads. Basically shitting the board up and stiffiling discussion of real things.

PART AND PARCEL

ISIS isn't alt-left, read a book

Eurocucks where are your guns? You can't even defend yourselves!!

I don't think that having a gun would have helped anyone today. A truck/van travelling at 80mph in a pedestrian area where people aren't expecting dorsn't give you enough time to draw a weapon. Maybe it would help when the vehicle has stopped. Has a citezen every stopped an attack in America with a gun?

>I don't think that having a gun would have helped anyone today. A truck/van travelling at 80mph in a pedestrian area where people aren't expecting dorsn't give you enough time to draw a weapon. Maybe it would help when the vehicle has stopped. Has a citezen every stopped an attack in America with a gun?

Full on cuck think here.

Tell me Irishman, what is wrong with what you just said?

Because muslims aren't terrorists asshole! Did you SEE what that nazi did to that poor girl on Saturday? When have you ever seen a muslim do anything like that?

I live 3 minutes from there and i didn't know about it had i been there the guy wouldn't be still on the run but if I could have got him I would have bathed in glory and his blood,be it by knife or gun.
Yes,I'm happy I wasn't there because I'd probably get ass raped for shooting as a civie

Well has an attack been stopped by a citizen with a gun in America. I can't recall one incident that is why I said maybe. You seem to believe it would and with all the guns in America surely you should have stopped every attack.

>Blitzer was born in Augsburg, Germany,[2][3] the son of Cesia Blitzer (née Zylberfuden), a homemaker, and David Blitzer, a home builder.[3][4][5] His parents were Jewish refugees from Oświęcim (Auschwitz), Poland. He was raised in Buffalo, New York. Blitzer graduated from Kenmore West Senior High School and received a Bachelor of Arts in history from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970. While there, he was a brother of Alpha Epsilon Pi. In 1972, he received a Master of Arts in international relations from the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies. While at Johns Hopkins, Blitzer studied abroad at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, where he learned Hebrew.[6]

Really activates them almonds...

And here I thought the "everyone on Sup Forums is Nazi" thing was just a meme

one of us

>Terrorist attack
>In europe

not news

I am not presenting research with me spelling out an acknowledging each and every detail. Your request is absurd and retarded....

Look into it yourself.

>That dead lady who had her bottoms knocked off and her shaved vagine was out in the open

God forgive me but I replayed it and paused it for a few seconds.

But really now, how come there's about only a single thread about this on Sup Forums?

No

Brown people dude, who gives a shit?

Look, I have spent a lot of time in Barcelona and know it very well. Las Ramblas is jam packed with people during the summer. To start opening fire in the middle of all that confusion you would probably hit innocent people too. If you live near there you know what I'm talking about. I'm not anti gun or anything but I would like proof that having guns would have prevented a surprise attack like todays one.

Funny thing is, there were like three in Barcelona, but it's not news unless it's on the news.

Who's got the video? How is there no video yet? Is this coulter's law?

Truck of Peace attacks in Europe have become so mundane. The goat humpers need to step up their game to capture my attention. Glad I travelled all over Europe before it went to shit.

Guilt by association. SIG HORT!

I think we all learned today that mudshits are better than white people when it comes to vehicular manslaughter.

Ban on all types of van when?

don't care
spain is a non-nation

>be technically white
>don't produce any advances in science, technology, or medicine ever
>seemingly do nothing with your huge fucking country, at all
>NOTHING
>countrys claim to fame is animal cruelty

spanish people can get fucked. the africa of europe

Is this literally your first ten minutes on the internet?

Here

Absurd and retarded only because you can't find proof. There hasn't been a terroist attack stopped by a citzen in America using a gun.

What is more dangerous, Huns with Guns or Men with Ven?

Don't be sorry
Bin that lorry

So is that chick wearing pants or not?

Maximum Overdrive?

GUYS NEW ATTACK NEAR BARCELONA, ALL FIVE MONKEYS KILLED

I can't stop my brain from unraveling at how desensitized as a species we are today. What a terrifying new frontier when a van of peace can kill 13 and injure over a hundreds more, in the wake of what happened here and hardly an eye will be batted.

Most won't have heard about it and for those that have its benign water cooler banter at most.

>Imagine if that had happened in 1956 for a minute.

The scariest prospect is that if people can forget to care or ask questions about these sort of unspeakable horrors happening right in front of them what’s next? God don't let us here in these United States forget about or write off our sworn duty as citizens of this nation to uphold and defend our constitution
Saying it with the utmost sincerity, I'm actually scared.

It truly is a brave new world, but those of us that know and think deep have to stick together. We are the minute men now.

Michigan Reporting

Maximum Racism. Pic is from black church the alt-right had surrounded before antifa came in and saved them with their bikes and bottles of piss

You're not even trying anymore leftypo! You don't even get a picture
Thatsnotevenbait.jpg

Not prevented but at least the guy wouldn't have gone missing if it depended on me,I'd have followed him running till I got a clear shot.
I kind of wish I were there today,since I do t fucking panic for this things and I would have tried to hunt that fucker down instead of trying to help the victims like police did.
(I just came back a friend of mine was working there so I entered the are,there were still a fuck ton of scientific police all over the place along with belongings from the run over people and they took the van around 2 am or so.
My point is this fuckers did get guns,and explosives you are giving them a margin to act and flee until someone gets a chance to shoot back.
So e have explosive vests so none dares to wrestle them etc etc.

You got me