At this stage, TPTB can likely identify you from the way you type

At this stage, TPTB can likely identify you from the way you type.

Everything you have ever said on here is directly connected to you.

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think anyone didn't know this already?

Be real faggot. Most people on here don't even know what an IP address is.

Hence why all you fat retards get outplayed by leftists at every turn.

I'm more worried about them finding out what I masturbate to desu.

We all talk the same here. We're literally a hive mind

If anything my blatant disregard for humanity would get me indoctrinated into TPTB desu

Even tho they can track you the most definitely can't simply from how you type as there is not enough variation to eliminate enough people.

Online forensic linguistics have been used by intelligence services since the first faggot got on IRC in the early days and started talking about how he wanted to fap to Chewbacca or whatever the fuck.

this is all satire and I'm heavily medicated

I stand behind what I've written

Faggot. I meant absolutely everything I said but I may have fapped to a few things ironically.

>say cuck
>billions of people using cuck

what now cuck

This
We almost have our own little variation of English.
TPTB could probably tell someone is from here by the way they type, but we're all too similar.

Except for

the reddit spacing

faggots

>fapping ironically
They'll never see it cumming!

If it can be analyzed by algorithm, it can be spoofed by algorithm

the fuck

is that supposed to

mean?

Semantic analysis is real, but unless you do something bad enough to be the nail that sticks out nobody will care enough to bother.

For perspective, this has been available for years for sufficiently high-stake matters. Before revealing his identity Snowden was highly resistant to having any statements of his on the record verbatim as he knew semantic analysis would be able to find him prematurely.

we reached that point ages ago. there's likely a file on everyone here.

what the fuck is tptb?

>Giving you free Intel on my security measures
Nice try NSA

true patriots take bbc

or the powers that be.

Fuck I had to look up TPTB. I'm a semi-normie but I want to be part of you, fuck

Divine providence favors me. Demons and their slaves have no control over my flesh or my soul.

we don't know how powerful classified computers are, or how powerful computers will be if you don't believe classified deep state computers are potentially a thing.

eventually, or perhaps already, computers will be able to run semantic analysis on everyone at all times.

cameras everywhere in public anaylizing facial recognition in real time. microphones in everyones pocket.

soon there will be no room online or in real life to hold a private conversation. many people will be silenced by this, many have already been.

the psychological effects of the panoptican prison system are well researched. they want to make the entire planet a planopticon where everyone feels watched at all times.

Dude I just figured out the Jews control everything, and that Israel is trying to make every other nation "bend the knee" by flooding them with dark immigrants. Is this spot on or am I retarded?

You're retarded. That theory is one of their spooks to throw you off the real trail.

I don't comprehend irony

TPTB don't care if you're left wing or right wing

both need to exist to keep the plebes in a state of perpetual chaos

I never post anything I fully believe anyways, I'm always LARPING, baiting and shit posting

Every post from this IP is satire

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

They do care if you're genuinely right wing as freedom is in direct opposition to their goals.

I doubt I'm very fucked. Though I do fantasize about one day being dragged into an FBI field office, and having a transcript of all my posts read back to me one day. That's going to be pretty funny. I doubt the agents will be able to maintain composure.

yeah, its retarded, no way from just a few sentences could it tell us all apart, the way i speak has changed dramatically over the years as well, and depending on how i feel

and you faggots all sound like carbon copies of me

IRC had node intercept appliances. I found two of them accidentally.

If you believe this, why the fuck are you still using the internet?

;/ don't netspilt mah gline plox

Just shitpost and LARP alot and they will never know your real opinions
If you didn't already do this you're an idiot
Shit posting isn't cancer, it protects you from being figured out by them

>The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms.

damn

da white

wimen

where dheyat

>rightwing equals freedumz
Good goy

Cowards. Master your fears. Magnify your voices!

obviously

they also cross reference our various browser histories to target us more effectively.

its quite transparent really.

> there is nothing new under the sun

Not really, I mostly just promote peace, seeing things from both sides, and some Jesus stuff. Anonymity shouldn't be an excuse for being an asshole.

I'm a really funny guy and people like me a lot and my dick is a respectable 11" long, so I'll be fine.

oh btw
Sup Forums is bugged by ((them))
some my shitposts about Bannon being a master conspirator behind charlottesville found its way to being asked of the president

0% because they cannot prove who is typing this right now.

no. This does not work. CSIS is watching what I type right now. I spent 10 years on Sup Forums larping and joking around about everything under the sun. I pretended to be Keku, I made "earth is flat" threads weekly. I made threads about Trump being a time traveler. I did it all. I made a thread pretending to be Al Bagdadi and threatening to enslave the western world to Islam.

Then I joked about blowing up the CN tower and spent 5 months in jail for it. Just don't ever type anything that could ever be considered a crime, ever. You've been warned.

It unironically happens once in a while, people get v& for shit posting these days. But it's unlikely. You were probably on probation or had some past offences and they were doing their best to find some dirt on you, no?

wait why would anyone on Sup Forums care

"Genuinely", Mohammad. You've already fallen into their trap.

no. I had no crim record or any previous crim activity. I did happen to joke about it on the same day of a major terrorist attack, though. My life is over.

Everyone I know knows I'm a racist to some extent and my parents are extravagantly wealthy. Nothing changes. Might not even stop posting.

(you)

>Nazis want to gas this

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

If you aren't posting from behind 7 proxies at least, the government is watching you type in real time

Not fucked at all. I've hidden my power level to the point where I can create plausible deniability. Everyone in my life thinks I'm a normie, and they would flat out refuse to believe otherwise.

>implying you need to do that to see who made what Sup Forums posts as if your IP isnt chached with every one and they dont just have to subpoena your ISP

I am very fucked since its illegal to say n_i_g_g_e_r here

They listen to everything you say anyways. Got a smart phone? And Alexa? A smart TV? Comcast Cable box? Lap top? Web Cam w/ microphone?

Why did you type it like that nigger?

As long as your brother's not a little cool-headed logician faggot who sends your work to the FBI you should be fine.

The vast majority of this country(and every country) is racist. Racism is a part of the human condition. Some just repress it and try and make up for it by worshipping blacks.

nope I'm not a wage cuck so no fucks given

Every post from this IP is satire

I'm mentally ill
not responsible
what
so
ever

This. I'm working on a satirical novel and needed to spend the last 3 years on here shitposting to immerse myself in online trolling. It's just a research project. I love Jews!

Same

curse you flat earth guy

they were good times, though

jail for shit posting in canada..why am I not surprised

everybody got their own types of words they use frequently compared to other folk
them subtle changes are picked up

>implying any of us care
Can't wait for a lawyer to have to read this sentence out loud in court:
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ASSHOLE WHILE I GAS JEWS, SPICS, AND SAND MONKEYS

Every post made from my IP Address is satire and should in no way be taken seriously.

>when schizophrenia finally works in my favor in obvious ways

Daily reminder that everything on Sup Forums is ironic and people just joking around for fun and comments should never be taken seriously. Also memes like "gas the likes race war now" is literally just ironic codewords for "bash the fash, kill whitey"

I change how I type all the time on here anyway

>tfw no jewess gf

TPTB can go suck a jewish cock.

It's almost like he doesn't know how the internet works.
We constantly imitate each other here. It's called memeing.

I purposefully type differently at times. I've been thinking of this for awhile. Punctuation, sentence structure, grammar. The works.

>tfw they don't laugh at any of my jokes, they don't even mention my sequential digits
>tfw they tell me to lurk moar faggot

I think what you mean is how.. fucked are TPTB once I confirm they've been spying on me

protip: very

Said it before and I'll say it again. This site is about anonymity between peers, not anonymity from .gov. I'm law abiding citizen and I could not give less of a fuck about your worn out intimidation attempt you diseased commie.

I'll just type with my left hand when I don't want to be identified.

I am zero fucked.

I've meant about 1% of what I've posted on this board.

They are spying on you.

I'm not just saying that to trigger your schizophrenia, either. They spy on everyone. They might not pay close attention to everyone, but they do collect your information for future reference. All of it.

Again this is nothing new. proto1 and his crew did this on /n/ /new/ Sup Forums back in the poli days. They didn't have server side access but used forensic scripts to identify samefags. If half assed farm boys could do it the gov must have been 20 years ahead.

>implying I don't create hundreds of different personalities and pretend to have arguments with myself in non-id boards
>implying I don't also do it on id boards by using my home and mobile internet at the same time

A couple of years ago I used to post with a trip on a certain board, had a dream that I went to school and my most embarrassing posts were printed out and covered the walls. Made me stop tripfagging desu

Then they ought to know Im a nihilist at worst.

Can their AI detect irony? Asking for my bull.

not fucked at all, nobody thinks they're truly anonymous

go concern shill somewhere else

Fuck if I care. I've been to jail and I'll probably go back. I can survive.

This is why you want to occasionally LARP as EY YO WHITE BOY YALL SUM FINNA KANGZ LITERALLY WHITE PPL SUM FINNA SPICY FOOD FINNA MAYO N SHIT [6 laughing emojis]
I haven't been murdered in my sleep so far, so it's working great.

They're going to be confused by my vacillations from a reasonable centrist trying to build cohesion and good will, to extreme racist diatribes against Indians and niggers.

What's wrong with peacefully hating brown people and voting against their interests?

I smile at my nest cam and talk dirty to Alexa while I beat off, what the fuck else do they need to know

I've been telling you this for years now, we've made ml shit for this our self and run it on our own texts, it finds us.

That's why we've told you so many times to write weird as fuck here, but not even that helps. Because it find patterns humans don't see, and finds you.

You shouldn't give a damn shit however, I don't personally. Don't got any online sm accounts or anything either and whatever forum accounts I have used in the past are not in my own name, not that I would give a damn shit

Sup Forums is satire

Booyah, muh nigga! See dats how we b niggas. Tryna say I b slippin, bitch you trippin!

suck some shit retard