I'm not even a Neo Nazi or racist but the deplatorming happening is scary

Leftists like to say 1984 wasn't supposed to be a manual, but the censoring is happening right now. Gab, Hatreon, Daily Stormer, FUCKING TOR, Twitter, Google, Amazon, Patreon, YouTube, and the ISPs that facilitate websites. How the fuck can this be stopped? Is it even possible? The obvious counter is "but they're private companies, even the people that provide domains". Bullshit. They're monopolies. They're gatekeepers. The internet should be free. How can liberals be oblivious to this hypocrisy and dystopian censorship? This is only going to fuel the pushback on the right and make things worse.

It's because we already gave up our privacy after 9/11 and the patriot act. It was always like this, it's just the Neo-nazis, the Alt-right, and Sup Forums were the niggers that had to push the boundaries just to see how far they were willing to go. The dystopia has arrived, but it isn't an authoritarian state controlling us it's the desire for efficiency and entertainment that has ended up being the thing that controls us.
tl;dr get off the fucking grid if you still want freedom

Start a platform that caters to right wing extremists.

Get funding from anonymous wealthy far right donors. Seek endorsements from David Duke.

Compete in the marketplace.

>FUCKING TOR
Wait what happened to TOR? I guess I'm safe now since I'm using Brave but I'm slightly concerned now.

One of the funniest things in the last year was the Leftist's attempt to brand the "1984" book as anti-Trump and pro Leftist. I mean wtf?!?

Thanks for making this thread.

I'm really horrified and disgusted about how The Daily Stormer was treated. I don't read their site, but I'm hearing that they made fun of the Charlottesville victim and that resulted in their domain registration being suspended?

What kind of bullshit is that? They said something Google disagreed with so their registration was cancelled and now unless you know their exact IP address it's basically impossible to find them on the internet. How the fuck is this allowed? This is some anti-trust shit.

TOR is not letting Daily Stormer onto the deep web

>Act like Nazis, get wrecked like Nazis

They were dumb enough to direct hatred at the darling victim of the week. If they'd posted the SAME article a year later, no one would have given a shit.

Anglin shot clue glue all over the back of the MSM and Big Daddy Jew beat his ass raw for it.

The idiocy you see around you is by design. Normies are not your friends and they are not a necessity for change. Small groups of people control and change history. You can be among them. All that it requires is boldness and viciousness.

Don't forget that the Jews are the ones who are behind everything that is foul in this society.

It doesn't matter that they were dumb, it's fucked up what happened to them. I just searched and saw a pic of the article headline. So they called her a fat slut, so what? Welcome to the internet, plenty of sites make fun of the victims of attacks. Will Sup Forums's domain registration be cancelled next?

Apparently GoDaddy, Google, and some Russian shit all cancelled their registration and now even TOR doesn't want to make their content reachable. This is like that Black Mirror Christmas episode where Jon Hamm gets banned from reality at the end. Truly horrifying that you can be de-listed from the entire internet for posting something legal that people disagree with.

Can't remember if this is Alex jones or Gavin mcinnes copy pasta from a vid put out today

nice honeypot shill

duke works for the redshields

Did you really think the jews would allow you to become a meaningful threat to them as they control every major web company, especially Google and Facebook?

grow up

>How the fuck can this be stopped?

Massive DDOS attacks on the major websites. Facebook, Youtube, etc. Knock them offline repeatedly until they cut the censorship bullshit.

They're not bound by the 1st Amendment, I know, but that doesn't mean we have to accept their whitewashing either.

Full disclosure: I say this not knowing how much "oomph" it would take to knock such huge sites offline, but surely it can be done.

>implying trump isn't pro censorship
>implying the right is pro free speech
not arguing the left isn't engaging in the erosion of a fundamental american right, but if the right-wing was benifiting from this, i doubt they'd be bitching about it as much as they are.

Sup Forums is the big and final boss along with 4+Sup Forums

>but surely it can be done
It can't. Crashing fb or yt would require a major fraction of what it would take to literally crash the internet as a whole.

Nah, fuck off. We tried completely free internet. As it turns out, 90% of humanity wasn't ready for it due to being too fucking retarded, and echo chambers for retards have sprung up everywhere. You're in one right now. As a result, it has become obvious that smart people must regulate the internet so the stupid people don't fuck everything up. The same way it works in general society. Purging all Trumpist/alt-right/white nationalist/whatever platforms is a necessary step. Sup Forums should be next. The smart people in those groups will still find places to discuss their opinions, but as in the 90s when only tech-savvy people used the internet, the easily influenced minds of retards will be out of their reach.

>DDOSing fucking YouTube

Hahahaha good luck you fucking cuck

>The obvious counter is "but they're private companies, even the people that provide domains".

What happens when corporations have more power than the governments and when the governments don't even protect the rights of the people to assemble, like in Charlottesville?

Welp, good thing I don't regularly browse the daily stormer anyway but we all know this will only escalate unfortunately... Thanks for the info user. So how long do you think it will take for Four-Chins to be declared a terrorist organization hub?

>Act like violent commie scum, get wrecked like violent commie scum

Fucking hypocrite

Who would have guess that the one group that is OK to openly and widely censor and remove from existence without even making excuses for culling their speech rights is the one group that seems to have an open problem with Jews

Coincidence?

The free speech alternative to Twitter (Gab), was just removed from Google Play.

They're even de-platforming alternate platforms.

And yet you're all okay with Trump spreading fake news and constantly lying

Could it be you're just upset when you hear truths you don't like?

Is it a coincidence that the one groups that get removed from the internet without even trying to explain it or justify it are the one groups that talk about Jews in an open and shameless manner? Just wondering

Seems pretty systematic to me desu

Can someone explain what's going on here?

She's alt-left
Kek
Just ignore her

I have no idea if you're right or not, maybe a DDOS isn't the answer but still there's gotta be something that will fuck up their traffic.

>Will Sup Forums's domain registration be cancelled next?
Logically, they may have to.

I'm not even being a pisser, that's what it'll come to. Someone will post _really heinous shit_ about a new victim of the week, their family will ask pointedly "why is this site still up," and Google Domains / Cloudflare / etc. will all shrug. Upon being asked, "So, wait, you just ban-hammered THOSE people off the internet 'because they're assholes' (in the words of Cloudflare's CEO), how can you possibly claim my claim isn't worthy? Have fun with this lawsuit."

The Internet as we knew it will come to a fucking halt.

What's their IP

This
All this censorship makes me want to hang there

What's wrong with these people? They're using this as pretext to control existence. Do people not understand the concept of freedom of speech and what it actually means? I'm confused.

Is this how it ends? Is this how 1984 actually becomes a reality? Is this the way they finally take total and absolute control over everything? Not with a bang, but a quiet, acquiescent whimper that nobody can argue against?

Is this their victory? Is it actually over? Is this really it?

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Seriously though, it feels like we've just been sanctioned by the U.S. government. I think the deep state must be involved.

They probably helped organize the rally and planned the sanction response beforehand. Some people were actually bragging on Twitter before the rally that it would be "the end of the alt-right" (were they in on the plan? quite possibly)

nationalize the web

The thing is, gay, lesbians, transgender, etc, outnumber conservatives so businesses will always side with liberals. Its not some conspiracy---its business sense. Would you want to alienate your majority stakeholders?

Reminder that if we had deported all the slaves back to Africa after emancipation we wouldn't be having any of these problems.

so how long before they come for Sup Forums?

>Do people not understand the concept of freedom of speech and what it actually means?
I b4 1st amendment shitter requiring anything in good spirit to be government approved law.

>The thing is, gay, lesbians, transgender, etc, outnumber conservatives

What fucking planet do you live on?

That's the point, I have no idea which makes it impossible to find them on the internet.

(((Business sense)))
And dude, just because you hang out with a lot of homos doesn't mean 50% of this country ain't conservative

2 days 6 hours
Screencap this

Well then not him then. But you gotta hit enough names to draw a crowd. Host daily stormer.

You can always go the route of making your own content, then getting more right voices organically and try to make the next YouTube.

Gotta make a new platform. Who can host and run a server?

>This is only going to fuel the pushback on the right and make things worse.

Not likely. China has severe net controls and virtually no resistance to it.

You would all defend this if it was Trump censoring some liberal site from the face of the internet, just try to deny it.

I have no sympathy for you hypocrites.

>Nah, fuck off. We tried completely free internet. As it turns out, 90% of humanity wasn't ready for it due to being too fucking retarded, and echo chambers for retards have sprung up everywhere. You're in one right now. As a result, it has become obvious that smart people must regulate the internet so the stupid people don't fuck everything up. The same way it works in general society. Purging all Trumpist/alt-right/white nationalist/whatever platforms is a necessary step. Sup Forums should be next. The smart people in those groups will still find places to discuss their opinions, but as in the 90s when only tech-savvy people used the internet, the easily influenced minds of retards will be out of their reach.

baiting with the truth. nice.

You dipshits have been bitching all along about how oppressed you were and how there was no free speech. How can you turn around and say the exact same thing now as if it's new? Is there double-no free speech now? Or were you just always full of shit?

Fucking idiots.

peer2peer opensource will save the world from authoritarians.

The internet is forking into one where they have your id and can hurt you, and argument ad baculum reins supreme, and one where they don't have your I'd and truth wins out.

Those who control speech the most strictly are those who fear it the most. Kikes seem to be utterly horrified of having people poke them with the same level of criticism as other people.

White supremacsy!!!!!!!!

What are you babbling about you mongoloid? Nobody is saying that censoring viewpoints a company disagrees with is new, we're just saying that it's fucked up.

Speaking even as a literal white supremacist? No, I'm not sure I'd defend it. De-platforming shows we aren't strong enough to fight ideologically. That's antithetical to everything I've grown to understand about the movement.

Until we ARE the State, there is no perfect absolute. We have to fight and state precisely why the degenerates are wrong, or at least needle them enough they destroy their own arguments.

"How is it that showing UP to a rally with torches is worse than you shoving 20 dicks up your ass every weekend?" is not, in fact, an unfair question.

→ #

Neither am I (lolbertarian/anarchist here). Funny thing is it's gonna create a counter effect and the US will go full 1488.

Same thing happened in Germany and Italy. The reason brown shirts had any support was because commies kept beating them up, and people just wanted order. The antifa, original antifa is probably the reason why Hitler ever came to power.

Glad I live in comfy Eastern Europe here.

>How can this be stopped?

Honestly? Its gonna take a lawsuit. If the internet is a "public utility" as NN claims, then service must be provided to ALL members of the public. 1st Amendment protections would not apply to private industry. It would be akin to a power company denying service to a Nazi household.

We're gonna have to use their own laws against them.

more like freeDUMB of speech am I right? fucking Nazis. FUCK Gab.ai its googles right to censor hate speech, cause that AINT free speech and NOBODY wants to see it - its THEIR company

You gotta go back reddit.

I don't understand this picture, does he have two heads? Where's the rest of the meat coming from?

Yes they are, they just condemned it.

They can't get ISIS off of the dank web, no way they can find TDS

My natural tendency in response to seeing people being censored or having their writings deleted or removed, or their voices silenced or purged from the public, is to assume that they're probably onto something. Doubt I'm alone.

Trying to fuck with google (which includes yt) is functionally impossible without taking out or severly hampering the internet as a whole. The google website/search engine itself is like 1/9 of all web traffic. Google the company owns plenty of the "behind the scenes" utilities that make the internet as we know it possible. At this point, Google is just this side shy of BEING the internet. Disrupting them is nation-state levels of power required (think emps), not person or collective/community.

Facebook is at least conceivable of happening. The only way to affect them would be to remove their userbase. That is their product and without that they are both powerless and unprofitable. So, either a competitor would need to arise (that is somehow more attractive to the masses) or the platform itself would need to be come obsolete. No one seems capable of the former and they are actively seeking to counter the latter with substantial investment (seek the buyout of oculus to attempt to corner the VR market).

Only hope at this point is regulation. Only hope forregulation is a functional governing body. Only hope for a functional governing body is to remove widespread corruption. Only hope to remove widespread corruption is to reduce/remove lobbying. ...Too bad massive companies like Google/Facebook/Disney/Apple/CVS/Wells Fargo/Amazon/Walmart will never allow that to happen.

This is so fucking obviously a concerted effort by the true powers that be against the Trump establishment. A blatant conspiracy to remove him from power, and blame all chaos they have organized and perpetrated solely on him.

Time to get violent, pussies.

if they take down Sup Forums I will kill myself

It was. Obama gave it away.

You overestimate Google's stranglehold. We can just build another internet and people who want to use it can.

Any time government tries to strangle creativity, it always leads to other things popping up. Yeah, it's completely fucking annoying but solutions will be made, and everyone with a soul and a brain will abandon Google. History always goes this way.

They can't kill us all. As much as they want to.

Or, ya know, kill them.

Nah, violence is what "they" want. It doesn't touch them and it gets rid of all the pesky peasants.

thats the major problem of free speech. We can moan about the 1st amendment, but the 1st amendment only counts on pen and paper, and in person, nothing else. Now that 99% of communication happens on the "free market" we get no free speech, because its "their company rights"
Its like some Jew loophole to stop the constitution. The only solution would be to make publically traded companies enforced to adhere to the constitution.

>killing yourself
>not performing a small genocide on local kikes, lefties and nigs
Pathetic. If you're gunna go out, make a difference.

relax my friend, stop being so uptight

these are not fucking monopolies, they are just more accessible. all of those services can be replaced and with ease. you give a team of 50 programmers to remake youtube and they can probably do a even better version of it in a few months to a year.
your hysteria is ridicules, you have to keep in mind that those companies CHOSE to lose profits in order to promote an agenda, go to a more HUNGRY competitor and he will not give a flying fuck whenever your'e a nazi or a white male.

the problem is we are too complacent, too lazy,too docile. we need to start pushing towards stuff like tor,brave,zeronet,hushmail etc. where there's a will there is a way

"Muh Net Neutrality" - Democrat shills

Ajit Pai is /ourguy/

Honestly it's inevitable. If you're libertarian you just accept that freedom of speech and the concept of freedom will eventually just end up in the right of the company. Google has a monopoly so that's different. However, ultimately the most powerful possible way to deal with this is to create alternative tools and methods.

Then they'll just say anyone who doesn't use Google is a Nazi and hates Jews, but we'll deal with that when it happens.

Nigga don't you understand? If you enable censorship against your enemies today, you enable it against you tomorrow.

Anyone here ever used Freenet? Its decentralized, P2P internet of sorts. I'm honestly not sure if it still exists, but it would be a solution.

This. We just need to start banding together and stop sitting around whining when Jews decide to stop letting people talk shit about them on their services.

Let Google rot, don't bemoan them. Companies which censor are destroying the soul of themselves and anyone with a brain will not want to be told what they are allowed to or not allowed to read and think about.

Do you want your mommy looking over your shoulder and deciding for you what websites you're allowed to read? That's Google.

some censorship is justified

it's a slippery slope

>We can just build another internet
You underestimate the difficulties involved with this. The infrastructure alone would be impossible for anything short of a major corporation or nation-state to accomplish.

>but it isn't an authoritarian state controlling us it's the desire for efficiency and entertainment that has ended up being the thing that controls us
Ehhh.... Have you heard a single elected representative of the people, left or right, push back on this unprecedented censorship?

Unfortunately it can't be stopped, we have to set up our own parallel networks.

>Start a platform that caters to right wing extremists.
Can't buy a domain. Can't have an app.

go away fbi!

That's true. I'm just saying, I wouldn't go into full panic. Forcing these corporations to act a certain way seems like a massively losing battle. Looking at how it would go, I don't think it's a battle we can win.

I think the best possible thing we can do is create our own channels and foster them as much as possible. Let Google kill its brand.

Well that's where you're wrong, even though it would be nice if that did happen for a change

Faggot

Yeah the lack of self-awareness en masse on the Left is like nothing I have ever seen before. I wouldn't have thought it was possible.

Perhaps mostly Jews, but not the Jews, who are likely mostly concerned with flipping degenerate pansexuals to fight for them in Palistine.

you don't seem to be familiar with the internet friend.

don't underestimate tor, they have a huge traffic. some forums there have over 100k members. you just compromise speed.
don't worry about exposure, people will come

actually no we wouldn't because that would be the govt censoring people. you liberals would give ISIS a facebook recuitment page and a twitter page but ban anyone who disagrees with your communist world

You can't lay down and die, user. You have to keep struggling until you can't struggle anymore. At least go innawoods and wait until you break your foot or something before you shoot yourself.

As a general rule, starting your post with "IM NOT A NAZI OR A RACIST BUT" is not a good start to any argument.

>You can't lay down and die, user.
The past 7 years of my life begs to differ.

If you trace my comments back I think you'll see I was addressing someone who was looking to DDOS yt and/or fb. I was attempting to explain to them how futile that is. At no point did I advocate for panic or suggest convincing google was the only way to go.

You want to pursue other avenues of "attack?" By all means. You won't find me trying to stop you. But closing your eyes to the systemic (god I feel dirty using that word nowadays) obstacles that lay before you is of no help to anyone but our corporate overlords.

I made a really quick infographic for you to explain why so many companies will side with feminists, diversity, LGBT, etc. It's not some conspiracy---its business sense.

But look at this picture---as a business, why would you ever side with whites on the chance of offending the larger liberal audience? This is why whites are getting cucked so much in media. Because thats the safest thing to do without offending the majority.

How can we defeat pic related? I'm on your side guys, I'm trying to post some valid points. This is a large driving force behind everything thats going on now.

I was under the assumption there were civil rights laws that prevented this very thing. I hate sounding like an SJW but denying a group of people service because of who they are or what they believe is a slippery slope.

If you shut down Sup Forums. The internet would explode.
How many ACfags or Barneyfags could Deviantart or Tumblr take?
It would be the worst raid in human history.