What's white genocide? Why don't you just have white kids?

What's your response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uhhhhhhhhh praise kek roastie!

>someone from Sup Forums getting invited to parties

HA HA! TRICK QUESTION! You almost got me Hillary.

I'm still in college. And not married yet.

THEY SPEAK CLEARLY NOW

your right
how bout we go into the closet over there and make one

All for it.
Let's begin right now.

"Being displaced by other cultures from other countries, when their culture and country remains intact in their land. It's not about skin tone, it's about our shared history"

well okay, let's go. You *points at roastie* let's go.

White women don't brood like "other women" whose vagina's are fucking clown cars

I'm pretty sure the one in the black with the weak chin is a dude.

the united nations calls it population replacement migration and they persue the reduction of native populations as a desired result. if you're interested i can bring up the official documents from the un website for your examination. no? not interested? oh i see i'm just a racist. ok. fuck you then. you're the racist. i actually want a world where various races continue to exist and nobody goes extinct but ok I'M the racist. and now you're telling me i'm crazy. fuck this, you want crazy I'll show you crazy. that's right, i'm flipping over the table, that's right i'm pissing all over your carpet because i'm crazy and racist. fuck you i am throwing this drink in your face now and then i'm going to steal all the food from your fridge and walk out. now who's crazy?

checkd

Do you have this gif?

Aint gonna settle for some bitch to take half my money

I might go full Royalty and marry my second cousin, she cant run off to her family, shes got great DNA, similar upbringing (what are the chances!) and id probably not have a problem ploughing them.

the kids have to marry outside the family, we arent looking for reversion, just to keep good genes alive

>the only time girls ever looked at me like that was after I took LSD in the woods and turned up at a party 2 days later

whatever happened to trad women? now they're all blacked. and if there were as many sticking out of them, as there was stuck in them, they would look like a 'porky pine'

Select all squares that match the term Kike.jpg

Because white women don't want children

I don't have time or money. I am busy with college and an internship and afterwards I will be thousands of dollars in debt.

Meanwhile blacks and others claim welfare checks and when they dry up they pop out another kid to keep them flowing.

I'm MGTOW.

>I'm a cuck

Because fuck having children when the woman is just going to take them and half my shit when she gets bored.

The animal races of people have no self control. Civilized people's populations evened out a long time ago. Population control needs happen soon. Humans already consume over a planets worth of resources in less than a year, and I think some math bro figured it up that we could technically use the known universes amount of resources in just 8-9 thousandish years at this growth rate. The world don't need more poos chinks and niggers.

holy shit

That's actually how most /nupol/ manchildren would respond.

"Sorry I had mexican food for lunch"

>What's your response?

I'll pound your poontang until it stinks right now, baby, and we'll make some nice white babies. Sound good?

Chaos indeed...

Because I'm following the example of St Paul.

>For I would that every man were even as I may self.

so this is what the void sends us... hmm

Wife and I tried to have a kid, got twins.

Praise kek.

White genocide is where I'm too fucking beta to get laid so I blame my shortcomings on minorities along with other retards on Sup Forums

gee it's not like t-levels are falling and society is actively shaming white men (and women) into not having kids.

REEEEEEE

crowd: you pathetic
me: then i cant help what happens next
>begins firing at the entire crowd

PRAISE KEK

Checked.
Stormniggers are gay.

Hard to compete with the various niggers that come from bumfuck countries by the millions.

With who? You?

just got out of my relationship 5 months ago, was with her for 8 years 6 of which we lived together, i left. mgtow

what is this from?

>Pound your poontang until it stinks

Had a laugh mate

I wish I knew the context of this image.
Does the photographer have his dick out or something?

looks like a re-enactment of Marc Lépine. Guy made men get on one side of the classroom and women on the other, then told the men to leave, then executed the women. He was much more organized than Gentleman Supreme.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

It depends. My wife is pumping em out partially due to my super sperm

There is a real answer.
Low birth-rates are correlated with higher quality of life. It took us 1000's of years to achieve this, and if we let inferior cultures out-breed us and immigrate into white countries, we become a victim of our own success. White genocide is real, and there is only one race that benefits in the long run. And you should know who (((they))) are.

I HAVE 5 WHITE BOYZ WHAT NOW THE MOTHER IS VERY HAPPY

The hormones they have put in the water have made me an autistic pussy faggot

>doesn't filter his water

We are having kids, but not enough of them, and not always with other whities.

it would a small problem (have low birth rates) if the gates were not opened like they are

Whites are having enough children. It's just non-whites are having too many.

umm incels who love computer chats/forums will never reproduce, they get mad at people of color who can walk up to a girl, ask them for coffee and copulate later. that's why internet nazis are all cucks. JUST A FACT, BRO.

Fuck yeah checked