Corporations are now the conscious of America and far left marxists who wave USSR flags defend them

>corporations are now the conscious of America and far left marxists who wave USSR flags defend them
The CIA/Deepstate has won, they found the left was easier to control than the right and now they're stamping their foot down

Fuck your shit. No marxist enjoys corporate bootlicking. What you fucks on the right don't get is that the far left hates liberals almost as much as you guys do.

>No marxist enjoys corporate bootlicking
then why are your shocktroopers the biggest shills for the corporate establishment

Who are our shock troopers? Genuine, clarifying question. There's a lot dumb shit happening in the name of ideology as of late.

>almost
Jesus, user. Sort yourself out.

Come on now

Bullshit. Why do "Marxists" in the US only attack rallies associated with traditionalism/nationalism? When's the last time a "Marxist" group attacked, for example, a corporatist Democrat's rally? There are plenty of those, often in easy-to-reach locations like the Bay Area.

Quit lying, user.

Liberals are centrists from an international perspective. They're status quinoa hippy fucks who deserve the gulag for their petit bourgeois aspirations. They're lazy, apathetically agreeable, post-modernist shills for the democratic party. Fuck the lot of them and their fake woke camaraderie.

>post-modernist
Don't try to pin your leftist pseudo-academic counter-enlightenment propaganda on Liberals you commie scum

I will and shall, you Friedman dick mongering cobbler. They've bastardized all that was not requiring ivory towers to ponder.

>corporations are now the conscious of America and far left marxists who wave USSR flags defend them
They always have been. Corporations' interests usually align with Jews as well.

Or, they hate Nazis.

I was laughing at the
>no Marxist enjoys corporate boot licking

Not your liberal comment

Also why are you so assblasted?

C'ville was a preplanned mass mindrape(a perversion of the truth told to people to change the course of history) event to disembowel the right wing. they used LARPers to demonize and discredit

Demand Richard Spencer and Cantwell undergo lie detector tests (not fake tests by the CIA or any other paid group, real verifiable lie detector tests) to prove they're not LARPers or trying to sabotage movements, make people look bad. The driver should also have a lie detector test to check if he was in the car, there is a photo of the driver that does not look like him. If they deny proper (unbiased) tests they are confirming themselves as controlled LARPers

well, at least we'll always have Sup Forums

right? right??

I hear what you're saying and you're wrong. I know edgy commits who think liberal should be hung or whatever.
You say you don't care about corporations having your interests at heart, he'll you even despise these companies.
Yet when a company says all lives matter or trannies are gross or white families are neat, you and your kin take to Facebook condemning such companies, saying that should be hanged.

You know I'm right. You know you're with the corporations. You know that the corporations are what guide our moral compass in this age. Don't play dumb.

Why do the radical leftists on the street only protest white identitarianism, and don't crash things like the Von Mises institute?

They naively think corporations are useful idiots.

Wow...just wow

You are just jealous because you are unable to think for yourself.

You are just a dependent slave who fears their own freedom.

That must be awesome. I would wear adult diapers in public all the time.