Alt-right or just right-leaning people of Sup Forums...

Alt-right or just right-leaning people of Sup Forums, I've got a question: if folks on the left were quicker to condemn the stupid shit that people on the fringe left do, how far would it go in smoothing over some of your problems with the left?

For example, "cultural appropriation"; I was reading about this shit recently, and my political leanings are pretty far left, but this shit fucking disgusts me. I would have thought that the ideal amongst folks on the left would be that skin color is seen to be as arbitrary as eye color, but the idea that people of certain ethnicities "aren't allowed" to dress/act certain ways is blatantly fucking racist. This is incredibly stupid and hypocritical IMO, and no one fucking calls it out. Probably for the same reason I don't- out of fear of being branded a racist. Which is another huge problem; todays young left people are taking a massive shit on open discussions, something that used to be like one of the fucking centerpieces of left thinking in this country. Shit pisses me off

If there were more talking heads on cable news talking about issues like this, or op-eds in newspapers bringing up these points, do you think Trump's cries of "fake news" would resonate as much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1qgmEO5KMso
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not sure if slide, but if legit, obvious answer is obvious, if msm weren't bias, yes right would be happier with them
>study at harvard during trumps first 100 days
>most of msm was 90%+ negative about trump
>fox was 53% negative, iirc

It has begun. Soon you will see more hypocrisy and stupidity amongst your "comrades" and not long after that you'll be ostracized for calling them on their bullshit.

Then you'll be ours forever.

Of course things would smooth over. The problem is the left gets away with silencing dissenting opinion and literally erasing history. You call us science deniers while spouting 88 genders and saying race is a social construct. This huge push is the reason for our rise, most of us we're center or left when we came here. The things we're called nazis for believing were general common sense of everyone 50 years ago.

Basically, this.

> You call us science deniers while spouting 88 genders and saying race is a social construct

That's interesting- I think that while some of the loudest voices on the left are saying these things, a lot (maybe the majority) of people who are left of center would disagree with the idea of shitloads of genders, or race being a social construct (though this probably isn't as true of millenial leftists)

What do you think of people like Bill Maher; guys on the left who speak up about that kind of shit?

People just need something to hate. They don't actually care about cultural appropriation, they just want an excuse to hate white people. Just like Sup Forums wants to hate niggers and always posts anecdotes about black people killing whites. The thing is crime statistics shows that niggers actually are a scourge on society so we're the ones in the right.

Shit, I don't consider them comrades, I fucking hate the fact that they make us as a whole look like idiots. It's like that episode of South Park where the KKK shows up and makes everyone else look bad. These fucking trigger warning cultural appropriation microaggression crying babies are making the rest of us look bad... though we are totally guilty of not calling them out on it

The thing is that's never going to happen because these people are controlled by leftovers from the days of Communism (and likely China/Russia) who are continuing to use the same exact methods used 30 years ago to fuck with the West and in the long run either completely turn our countries into satellites of theirs or turn them Communist like theirs. Watch some Yuri Bezmenov and it becomes extremely obvious that in some form the methods used by the KGB back in the day to subvert our societies is still being used by someone today. A good 90% of the 'right vs left' shit is actually just puppets playing their parts and controlled opposition on both sides. Just learn some reason and philosophy and let that be your guide through the world and you will see through all the bullshit built around our current political climate.

I should also add a recent example. Take the removal of Confederate monuments. They aren't being removed because of 'racism' or 'slavery'. They're riling these people up and giving them too much momentum so when every single Confederate statue is destroyed they will then go for all slave owner statues like the forefathers. Then they will destroy symbols created by slave owners like the American flag. Then they will destroy documents owned by slave owners like the constitution (notice how recent conversation about the 2nd amendment and hate speech always involve terminology implying that the Constitution is too old to matter and needs to be forgotten, this isn't coincidence). This exact thing happened in the Soviet Union when except instead of destroying everything 'racist' they destroyed everything 'nationalist'. They started with obvious stuff like statues and memorials to the Kings and then moved onto less obvious things like architecture that was deemed too 'nationalist' and next thing you know they were condemning and banning 'nationalist' philosophy that went against the state.

Also my grammar was completely shit in that post so forgive me. I'm tired as fuck.

Cultural revolution now!

If shit like:
Violence
Discrimination including but not limited to affirmative action
Forced diversity injected into media
Laws not being enforced
Heavy bias in MSM and obvious pandering towards race relations
Riots
Destruction of property both private and public
Harassment towards persons of differing opinions
Etc
Were addressed, condemned and given the same treatment as those on the far right, then maybe things would smooth over like before 2007

What if they got partially there: like they didn't condemn most of what you listed as full-blast as they do against the KKK (which is a pretty big ask), but there were open discussions about how affirmative action is (by definition) racist and how it's kind of silly how there are often token minorities in shows (which, again, is arguably racist in itself), open discussions about how race issues distract from conversations about issues that matter (IMO money in politics and economic inequality)? Well except on the issue of harassment towards people with different opinions... that shit is arguably as bad as non-violent KKK members in my mind

Whatever ideological differences people have are peanuts compared to the bigger problem of corruption, foreign/special interest subversion, and a maniacal group of elites who truly seem bent on killing/enslaving the majority of humanity.

On that front, Trump is a gorillion times better than the alternative. The fact that dems and republicans are against him should speak volumes. Heed the warning of the people who are speaking out, like Dennis Kucinich.

youtu.be/1qgmEO5KMso

How could anyone support Hillary after those leaks? Maher did.

Yes, if the "alt-left" would stop trying to aggressively push concepts like white privilege, cultural appropriation, institutional racism, etc. the shitstorm that is currently happening would not be. These concepts are inherently discriminatory even if they were thought up under the guise of enfranchising the oppressed, but they are not the right way of going about it. Think back to before about roughly 2012, these ideas were fringe and so were so called "neo-nazis". You'd get a couple of people LARPing ironically for keks, a few genuine 14/88ers who were a mostly irrelevant minority. The problem is that the left took the people trolling seriously and tried to shut them up, thus tipping them towards full 14/88.

Oh I totally agree that those issues are totally fucking insignificant to corruption and the outsize influence of special interests and money, but it seems like a lot of people on both sides are getting caught up in those peanut issues, and on Sup Forums I've seen a lot more talk about these minor issues than the real issues you just mentioned.

As for Trump being better than Clinton, Trump talked a lot of bullshit about how he wasn't beholden to special interests because he was self funding his campaign, but now that he's in office he's going right along with their agenda (he tried to pass a health bill with massive tax cuts to the rich, he's gutting regulations which protect consumers from corporate greed, and he's distracted the press so much with his shenanigans that a lot of it is flying under the radar)

The people who talk about the divisive issues are shills! Just like the agit-prop antifa vs nazis.

Trump killed TPP, he killed the carbon tax scam, both key parts of the corrupt elites plan. He fights back against corrupt media, and he's investigating crimes of the elites. Sure he's not perfect - how can he be in the gigantic swamp of corruption? But whatever your feelings are about him, now is the time to defend the office against the attacks from the corrupt elements and media.

Heed the warnings of Dennis Kucinich.

The DNC leaks? That shit bothered me, but it didn't surprise me. Maher made good points on that IMO: Clinton leaves a shit-ton to be desired, but thanks to our shitty system, we're left to choose the lesser of two evils. Then again, I'm kind of glad Trump won, I'm hoping that having him in office is going to create a massive backlash, and snap some would-be voters out of apathy and get them to the polls in 2018 and 2020

lol fuck me, don't get me started on all that "privilege" garbage, that shit drives me fucking nuts. But shit, that's pretty sad if you're right, that a lot of this is because some idiots got "triggered" by trolls on the internet. They don't represent all of us though, and I like to think they represent a small minority: my family and friends are all liberal, and yet pretty much everyone I know is turned off by the silly bullshit that's happening on college campuses these days

its too late all the media has been liberal for years now. we know what you people really want and its nothing like what you portray yourselves as.

The 'left' has moved beyond left at this point.

The left used to be about helping workers get a fair pay check, and supporting the poor.

It's just blind hatred for western civilization and white people now. At the core it's become pure racial resentment.

It may manifest itself in petty ways, but this is just passive aggression, until they have the clout and numbers to move in with hardcore persecution.

The alt-right people on Sup Forums are just as bad as the SJWs so they'd have a problem with the left no matter what

Welcome to the beginning. Have you read Culture of Critique?
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

It would make the left less odious, but still wrong.

It's too late faggot. The feeling is mutual now. You are the enemy.

>Clinton is better than Trump
ahh, i see you're just a shill, got it

About him fighting back against "corrupt media"... if you believe that the media is biased and has a hidden agenda, I would think you'd be unhappy with what Trump's done. The majority of the population disapproves of Trump, and even of those who approve of him, a lot still don't think he's trustworthy (I mean fuck, he lied about the inaugural crowd size; he looked like a complete fucking idiot when he did that). When Trump shout's "fake news" repeatedly, for most people it has the opposite effect of what you probably want: it makes people associate criticisms of the press with Trump's lies and stupidity.

If you want the average person to acknowledge media bias or the existence of some sort of "deep state", then they need to have it brought to their attention by someone they trust (e.x. you posting that video by Kucinich: I was a big Kucinich fan back in '08, so that carries a hell of a lot more weight for me than if you had a video of Trump saying the exact same thing)

Ah crap you caught me- the truth is that I'm being paid by Jews to try and change your minds about Clinton, so that you'll hop into your time-machines and go back to Nov 8th and vote for her instead.