Might this be true?

I'm starting to see more stories about Trump resigning. Any chance this likely? Tony Schwartz seems to know his personality pretty well.

‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author Tony Schwartz Predicts Trump’s About To Resign
“Trump’s presidency is effectively over.”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/tony-schwartz-trump-resign_us_59952d91e4b06ef724d64fd6?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

If Trump did quit, what happens next? A crisis in politics? A straight takeover by Pence?

Shills are getting worse and worse at their job, really disappointing pham

>Shills are getting worse and worse at their job, really disappointing pham
I know where it's from and all, but I saw the Young Turks guy saying the same thing. I'm wondering if there might be something to this. Trump never likes to lose so maybe this would be his saving-face option. Anything in the idea?

Also, Schwartz is going to be on Anderson Cooper tonight, presumably talking about this very issue. It looks to me as though it's a real possibility now...

>It looks to me as though it's a real possibility now...

why?
You sound like one of those people who believes everything they read on the internet

Lmao ww3 is getting closer , i can t wait to take some leftists with me

>why?
Schwartz gives some good reasons and Cenk Uygur went into more detail. The stuff that's big is Trump is losing his support, except the small core of ardent Trump voters. Business leaders and CEOs are dissociating themselves from him. Military leaders are openly critical of him now. Republicans are campaigning actively against him. He's getting very little done, is facing frustrations every day, and he must pretty much be hating his job and his life at the moment. Even his family are suffering a lot of blowback.

It makes sense to me that he would resign before he suffered any legal consequences from the Russia investigation.

Why are you watching the young turds with a meme flag shill? We spend all of our time here we know how to out you.

>I'm starting to see more stories about Trump resigning. Any chance this likely? Tony Schwartz seems to know his personality pretty well.
The proceeding shitstorm would be unreal.

They said the same shit after the pussy tape and he ended up winning a month later

This guy is a sellout faggot that was paid by journalists to shit talk trump during the campaign. The fake Jewish news kept calling him a "ghost writer" too when his name was on the cover as the co-writer. He can eat shit.

>The proceeding shitstorm would be unreal.
Good point. It might actually lead to violence. A lot of already-angry people would feel that power was being taken away from them if Trump goes. America is not likely for a long time to have a leader so sympathetic to the alt-right.

>watching the young turds
Honestly, I try to get info from a range of sources to work out what's likely to happen. Trump is losing support all over the place now, like even some really big fundraisers at Mar-a-Lago were just canceled by groups wanting to avoid Trump taint. He can't go on forever if he doesn't have other support, since the US political system relies on alliances and working together in blocs of shared interest. Stuff this past weekend in Charlottesville has, overall, made Trump's situation worse and weaker, I think.

checked n wrecked

That faggot has been talking shit since he decided to run.

this is horseshit. Trump can't resign, he's a marked man. The powers (that were) will NEVER leave him or his family alone. He got elected in a game that was totally fixed, he gamed the matrix and he won't play ball. There is no going back for him. Its victory or death now.

Trump can't resign because he would lose he power to pardon, which he needs.

this
Didn't this same guy come out to shill falsehoods against Trump during the campaign? Didn't work then and won't work now.

Funny how the left is so low-info, he could pop up 10 separate times saying some bullshit, and each time they would think it was a new person.

>Tony (((Schwartz)))
Huh. He's saying Drumpf is finished, this time for sure? What a curveball. Maybe he should give us a little waring next time before he behaves so unpredictably.

Of trump resigns it will result in a civil war

O-ok?

Wasn't this one of the faggots that said trump wouldnt win last year?

He's been a big critic of Trump's for over a year and made a lot of public statements to hurt him during the election.
Ignore him.

I'm confident he'll resign soon. He's ratcheting up the rhetoric to maximize the subscribers on the inevitable Trump TV service he will launch.

>sources huffpo
>implying huffpo isn't the newssource that loves to be wrong.

Why do you reference sources that love to be wrong?

>King of Planet Earth voluntarily steps down because liberals hurt his feelings
Niggers are retarded.
The God Emporer never quits.
No one would quit being literally ruler of the world.
Retards.