Cuck Uygur

Cuck Uygur

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreedombybarbara.com/2013/08/kkk-terrorist-arm-of-democratic-party.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=utXAcm-MsTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when it's patently false

If i select the data in very specific parameters determined to prove my point it does.
Of course i would never extend them to an extent it would actually make sense or adjust them to population or consider twarted plits and such because that would make me not be right.
See liberalism is not only about feels, we are all about facts too.

>The Nazis
So anyone that's considered white that's right leaning politically?
>The KKK
The irrelevant group of primarily FBI agents/informants that's dwindled to ~3,000 active member?

Reminder that his name is pronounced "Chink Wigger"

It's Jenk Chugger.

TATANKA!

When is youtube going to delete his shitty racist channel, every video is the same, his message can be boiled down to "fuck white people".

STOP DENYING THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

As always, a blatantly absurd lie.

>nazis and KKK
>domestic terror

when was the last time either of these groups did anything that could be called terrorism

serious question

I'm glad Tatanka still lives on as part of Natural Born Killers.

Apparently people can no longer comprehend what they read or hear.

THE NAZI KKK JUST RAN OVER 6 MILLION JEWS IN CHARLOTTESVILLE

Are they still denying Orlando was a slime?

Anyone you ask will immediately point to the car crash in Charlottesville. The problem with that is there's no proof he had intentions to cause the accident but the media has overplayed it as if it was premeditated that you'll never convince people otherwise.

americanfreedombybarbara.com/2013/08/kkk-terrorist-arm-of-democratic-party.html?m=1

The link says it all.

The Holocaust never happened.

You know that since 9/10 Muslims have killed over 3000 people right?
While the people killed by white supremacists since that same date is less than 200?

In the USA of course

I imagine that depends on how exactly white supremacist is defined, but the media (outside of faux news) is certainly misconstruing information to push an agenda.

does he do like 3 seconds worth of research before he publishes something?

youtube.com/watch?v=utXAcm-MsTM

>research

Chunk ogre