Based

Based supreme centrist and leader of the Skeptic community Sargon calls out Jared Taylor as a "parody of a white supremacist". Why aren't you centrist yet, Sup Forums? Only the rational individualist skeptic atheist position will survive in the upcoming alt-left vs alt-right war!

youtube.com/watch?v=gwSYhTWk6E8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WRONG

le most based centrist is styx 10.2. he stands above all you plebs while he makes predictions from his wizard lair

He's a fat slimy fucking pig cunt but he's been demonetised so haha

Jared Taylor is far more rational and intelligent than Sargon, and I'm sure Taylor would annihilate that fat fuck in a debate about race

Taylor is a pro-chink, pro-jew shill

Go home Sargon you're drunk.

He's a flaming faggot that's why he's a centrist.

Sargon, Styx doesn't matter. Weimar planet will see the centrists fail as very few people want to do the work it takes to understand the world. Humans are doomed.

dont talk about my goy styx like that

I have very little faith in humanity. Styx or Sargon or any in the "skeptic community," can not hold back the tide of dipshits. Going to get a lot worse before it gets better if it does at all. With the coming storm of automation I see nothing good in the future for at least the next couple hundred years.

Literally why?
Jared Taylor is the only prominent "race realist" figure who is rational and intelligent
Sargon could have kept his credibility by attacking all the wannabe edgelords, but he attacked a person with dignity.

i would love to listen to a sargon vs jared debate

Go home, Jared Taylor is everything you will never be Sargon.

We should arrange a sargon VS Taylor debate. Can you imagine the amount of fresh normies that will get Redpilled after watching their fat leader succumb to the hoowhite logic?

Individualism isn't centrism. Centrism can be just as totalitarian. Describing yourself with nothing but the left-right spectrum oversimplifies so much that you're lumping yourself in with people who are arguing about what color of boot should be on your neck.

which are still better than spix and blax

>equanimous reasonable based Taylor

>"parody of a white supremacist"

Sargon of Mossad is a fucking moron. Taylor is as agreeable as WN can be. I'm Hispanic and I agree with Taylor almost completely.

Leftists shutting down youtubers, paypal accounts, patreon accounts, website hosting places, shutting down peaceful protesters, shutting down college speakers, and rewriting history.

Right wing have a few rogue nutjobs (latest one literally on schizophrenia medications.)

Sceptics be all

>right wing is just as violent
>right wing wants to shut us down
>right wing needs to be gone after
>sjws are defeated
>kill the alt right
>two sides of the same (((coin)))

What a fucking joke. Watching them in one moment talk about how bad being censured by the left is, and the next moment saying that no matter how peaceful, or how valid the right wing is, they are literally cancer.

Because white people don't want to be ethnically displaced from their own lands by rogue governments.

Fuck man they are naming the boot.

Can we just call out the damage our immigration policy 1965 and onwards has caused the world.

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

he is my best ally

No, we cant just do that. But we can certainly fucking start with that.

RAISE act was the most significant things Trump could have done.

>parody of a white supremacist
Meaning a pretender. Could very well be right. Isn't much of an argument for being a centrist.

Start there then define alt left. The extremists are in power now in the DNC. Hillary is the female version of Richard Spencer. All this my identity bulls hit will destroy us it prays on the weak minded.