Where did the narrative of Jesus being basically a pacifist cuck come from...

Where did the narrative of Jesus being basically a pacifist cuck come from? The same Jesus known for flipping tables and whipping Jewish loansharks?

Other urls found in this thread:

godhatesfags.com/reports/20090123_jesus-christ-milquetoast-wimp-or-bold-king.pdf
archive.org/details/AlainDeBenoistBeyondHumanRights
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

You should know the answer

was it (((them)))?

Get a holster before you shoot your asshole off,

Is this a purposeful mistranslation/metaphor or was it literal?

It was literal.

They were crossing the sea of Galilee

>The same Jesus known for flipping tables and whipping Jewish loansharks?
I always point this out...and god knows what he did for all them years as a "Carpenter". I know a few carpenters...Some survived, some are in rehab and the rest are barely keeping it together one day at a time.

Jesus Christ.

>The false prophets of this sinful and adulterous generation (Mark 8:38) would have you believe that Jesus Christ the Lord was a simpleton, soft-on-sin wimp, who never said anything bad about anyone; who guaranteed love, forgiveness and heaven to everyone; and who only came to provide peace on earth. This is a satanic lie. Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44) and he has deceived the whole world (Rev. 12:9, 20:10). It is a deception of Satan meant for the masses to think that there will be no accountability and judgment for their filthy sins done in this life. If you believe this lie you will make a deadly miscalculation about Jesus Christ the Lord and put your never dying soul in everlasting jeopardy of hell fire. The Lord Jesus Christ says that in this place “their worm” never dies (it is a specific worm meant and designed for each person) and the fire is never quenched (Mark 9:44). John says in this place “the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever and they have no rest day nor night” (Rev. 14:11). The simple fact is that from the Bible it is clear that the unrighteous shall not inherit heaven.
godhatesfags.com/reports/20090123_jesus-christ-milquetoast-wimp-or-bold-king.pdf

Probably faggots like Quakers who started the whole Pacifist shit.

>that url
Is that site owned by the westboro baptist church? kek

bump

(((DELET THIS)))

The New Testament.

From Hellenized Jews of the period who were spinning the real news of a violent, anti-Roman Jewish Judean rebel.

>Rabbi Yeshua wuz a gud Jew he dindu nuffin.

Fan-fiction that shit to an absurd extreme over a hundred years or so and eventually he becomes a transcendent godman.

Bonus: that he was upset about Jewing in the Temple courtyard is probably a bit of propaganda meant to counter the idea that Jews love those shekels. His real anger would have been with the Romans and Jewish collaborators who in his mind polluted the Temple.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
>Proverbs 29:2

Christianity was subverted by marxist cucks starting around the 1960's.

If you actually read through a King James Bible, Jesus literally walks around BTFOing Jews and morons. Calls them "stiff necked fools", "vipers", flips some tables on Jews. He BTFO'd them so hard they had to kill him.

Your average Christian or pastor today is an absolute cuckhold. Christianity is completely infiltrated by CIA agents. They control the mega-churches and try to spurn out theology that neuters congregations and keeps them apathetic to everything.

There is this new theology in megachurches called "Calvinism". It tells people that everything is already 100% pre-determined by God so you should just chill out and go with the flow because anything that happens was meant to happen.

It's the most obvious Globalist psy-op I have ever seen in my life. I actually started laughing when some absolute fucking cuckhold was explaining this garbage to me.

Jewish subversion.

This

yes

>There is this new theology in megachurches called "Calvinism".
That isn't true at all, if anything, megachurches usually convince people that they can become wealthy, and can improve themselves via using the bible as a guide. A lot of megachurches that I've seen never even hinted at pre-destination.

from jooz

well, we either go back to god or nothing happens.
if we make it to god, we get to make our own everything and anything imaginable.
even choose to play again.

or nothing.

so in a way it is pre-determined ultimately
all or nothing.

in the mean time, enjoy life as much as you can.

>Where did the narrative of Jesus being basically a pacifist cuck come from?
From the actions and quotations attributed to him.
Oh, wow, one story that only serves to show that he's a super devout Jew and not whatever you're trying to imply it means.
>Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven
>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also
>You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
And he never once implied one should use any sort of violence. On the contrary he constantly admonished even the thought of violence and prevented his followers from defending him.
>It tells people that everything is already 100% pre-determined by God so you should just chill out and go with the flow because anything that happens was meant to happen.
Is God not omnipotent? Either he knows and caused everything or he didn't. And saying he didn't is heresy.

>Jesus acted a little adversarial on one occasion and that means he wasn't a pacifist cuck
You're retarded.

There is nothing to indicate actual physical violence against the money changers in the temple. Just that he made a scourge.

John 2:15
And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

the bible says jesus didnt ever do anything violent one single time

Isaiah 53:9
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

>No violence

jesus supports non retaliation for believers he will take care of the judgement at the end

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

the bible says god is love not god is mean. turn the other cheek means exactly what it says dont fight back

mighty men who advocate violence are not godly

Proverbs 16:32
32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Psalm 11:5
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Genesis 6:13
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Jesus is meek and gentle

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Meek Definitions:
quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.
enduring injury with patience and without resentment: not violent or strong

>Jesus was a badass and beat up Jews
Friendly reminder that was Jesus, assuming he was even real, was a Jew and def. wasn't "white"

>mfw you worship the very thing you hate

Jesus was white.

>tfw actually caring what race the son of God was

Imagine virtue spiraling this hard

The Jews invented Christianity as a PsyOp gets old.
People give those dumb fuckers too much credit.
Talmud Oral tradition alive and well he lived AFTER the
Babylonian Exile when the kikes started that shit

One could say he named the Jew first.

Modern Judaism is fucking newer than Christianity.
Definitely hijacked and cucked is more recent

>the Jews invented a religion that that is bluntly anti-Judaism and anti-Jew

It is amazing that people believe this

Why does christcucking piss off israelis on here every single time?

since Christians become Cuckians

because they have to give another cheek, be meek and peaceful, like a lamb going to be sacrificed

and guess what happens when in free market and savage competition you always turn the other cheek, help poor etc etc?

Jesus

> no home
> no wife
> no children
> no fancy chariot
> got crucified
> hangs out with bunch of fishermen
> sows disorder in mighty Roman Empire
> enters voluntarily a hostile city

yeah, follow Jesus kids

were not living for this earth

nobody said it was going to be a beneficial way to live

to be a christian of course it might benefit you to be a savage but its not the right thing

Christianity is good for poor, miserable people

it helps you to cope with troubles and loss of hope

cross was and is sign of shame, if you think God has lowered himself to be like you then you must be worthy and life must have some meaning

yet if you are an obedient Christian you will be exploited, for sure

With atheists and Pagans you know (((whose))) posts they're makin.
You're a kike puppet. Remember that. You are the kikes wet dream. A man who hates his own nation and his own God.
You are the lowest of scum.

But they are smarter than white people. Look at the new pope. He is scared because he knows he depends on something more powerful than him. Christianity is loosing. People are becoming more and more secular since it is beneficial for them.

well god savse the poor and miserable people how is that a bad thing

its righteous he says screw those rich people who lived a great life now

i like that about god

They're cunning, not smart

Jesus is the sword (Matthew 10:34)
>Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

The other quote is a metaphor for brandishing your faith and not hiding yourself.

Yes. The first time he came as a lamb, but the second time he is coming back with a vengeance.

Bible 2: Revengeance.

'be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.'

well, if you accept Christianity they are the chosen ones

if you reject God they are just clever people

If you accept Christianity, they are the Synagogue of Satan.

whichever words you choose a pond full of pikes and nothing else will die

bump

Oh god Jesus was a communist!

I'd call op a cuck, but he never was capable of having a girlfriend to get fucked by an alpha. gb2wizardchan you fucking neet. flexing your internet muscles is unconvincing.

>well, if you accept Christianity they are the chosen ones
Saint Peter and Paul would like to have a word with you, protestant retard

>flexing your internet muscles is unconvincing.
Literally what, this is a theology thread, did you retardpost in the wrong one?

35And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. 37For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. 38And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

it's literal because the next verses they say "here are two swords is it enough?" and he basically says yes

>flipping tables
tame.

>whipping Jewish loansharks
That was probably retconned.

He didn't cause disorder in rome, he was just pissing off the Jews. So the jews told on him to the romans, the romans didn't really care that much.

> With Judaism, therefore, we have a relationship which we do not have with any other religion. You are our dearly beloved brothers, and in a certain way, it could be said that you are our elder brothers.

XD

>
he didn't have long hair or wear a dress either

idols. no god but god you croat papist.

>XD
Yeah, Wojtyla should had told them he'll just start a crusade on their ass. It's totally what the leader of a pacifist religion should do because we're totally a thousand years in the past

true, they hoped for another David not a funky hippie loser

little they knew

Yeah, because he was probably a fat arab.

Atheists and LARPagans who venerate Vargas the "ex"-criminal, and Odin the cum-drinker are retards, who knew?

Thoughts on this then?

This, Jesus was a Bad Motherfucker. Think how many people he was whipping in the temple and no one did shit? BAD MOTHERFUCKER

joos

This. He must've been pretty imposing at least if there was no resistance to him just going into temple and rampaging.

being figurative makes no sense when the guy says "lord here are two swords is it enough" and jesus says "yes"

but he was right

If it was figurative, when the guy said "here are two swords" jesus would have said something about it being a parable and the guy not getting it

The nice doctrine is a kike scheme.

>There is nothing to indicate actual physical violence against the money changers in the temple. Just that he made a scourge.

True, but it proves that he wasn’t passive. He made a scourge and chased away the merchants.

jesus is nice he said be gentle and meek and loving to all men

he is passive though thats called getting money changes out of the church

thats not violence youre allowed to stand up for what you believe in and stuff

he is THE MOST PASSIVE PERSON TO EVER EXIST

the Bible is filled to the brim with stupid contradictions, it was written thousands of years ago by crazy tribal Jews and translated from Hebrew

Sure, love everyone, but don't let kike endoctrinated cucks make you lose your beliefs.

Matthew 10:35
>34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
>35 For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
>36 A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’…

archive.org/details/AlainDeBenoistBeyondHumanRights

This book should explain it succinctly

i agree with that

catholics want to manipulate jesus to be a mma fighter and a warlord so they can be violent and ungodly dues vulters

thats what this is about

when in reality jesus christ sat there and doesnt do anything when he got whipped and beaten

and serves as a perfect example of how we should live is what the bible says

>his own god
>his
>own
>god
Yahweh is a Jewish god and Jesus was a Jew, what the fuck are you talking about? Anybody who speaks positively of "Christ" and does not possess an Israeli flag is not worshipping his gods.

Kek is the second coming of Jesus confirmed! Prasie KEK!

Exactly, be passive when the harm is done to you, but don't let anyone insult God.

(inb4 kike shekel loving merchants desacralizing the temple)
John 2:15
>"Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers' coins over the floor, and turned over their tables."

Cause cucks youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

>Jamaican flag

Yeah, most of the people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are just negro Christians.

They are doing it because white nationalists tolerate Christianity and Christianity is one of the things that makes race mixing possible.

They promote Christianity just to fuck white Christian women and they don't want racist atheists and neo pagans in their way.

We don't need a Christian nation, we already have one and it's called Brazil. It's like 97% Christian and it's a violent mixed race shit hole.

Christianity is the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing. It always was but it was sustainable because Pagan Europeans were pretty racist back then.

Look at the world today. Paganism has been dead for 1000 years. 1000 years of "social progress" for jews, arabs and christians.

Just so everyone knows, Christ Cucks & Mud Mamas are the biggest enemies of the white race. (((Christianity))) is the root cause of our problems, it literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

Christian pride my nigga. Stay strong. Deus Vult!

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/

After the Jews rejected Christ the opportunity was given to the Gentiles which we accepted. The Hebrews largely became Palestinians as we know them today. Modern Jews are by and large the offspring of Khazar converts.

>Modern Jews are by and large the offspring of Khazar converts.
Another ((( christian ))) lie.

khazar theory is crap pushed by C.I. people who are crazy if they be taken as sincere. It was invented by a Jewish science fiction writer.

The theory does have very Jewish origins and even other Jews don't really buy it, the ones who call themselves geneticists. Information on Khazar empire is patchy, spotty. Language, religion, ethnic background, likely plurality of all these things existing in the region people refer to when they bring it up today.

From what I have read Koestler made it up to make the goyim think it wasn't today's Jews that is the same tribe that killed Jesus (which pisses off some Whites, and it used to piss me off too but not anymore).

Even if it is real, which seems unlikely considering the theory's origin from Koestler, Jews interbreed with hosts to embed themselves and I don't see how one tale of them doing that to one tribe back in the day really matters. It certainly doesn't change how I look at them. But I see Jews pushing the notion so it matters to them that we buy into it.

My main problem with it aside from its dubious origin is that it is a story of a bunch of non-Jews converting into the religion of Judaism and then we are to believe that those people are the Jews of today.
You know and I know Jews are a race not a religion. The whole khazar story just has Jewish b.s. all over it.

Blaspheme all you want, people, but before dying you should think twice about being defiant to God. Eternity of suffering is not worth the "cool edginess" on Sup Forums board.

post 1960s protestants and catholics

Are you endorsing the presto-changeo deathbed repentance?

the virgin messiah is no match for the chad Buddha.

Well compared to the main prophet of Mohameddism AKA Mohammed the slaver, pedophile, war monger, slaughterer of thousands of innocents he seems pretty pacifist since he never really killed anyone

It's partly a translation issue. There are 20 different nuanced words (charity, agape, etc) that all get translated as "love" in english versions that changes some of the meanings of passages.

Jews trying (and succeeding) to put a leash on modern Christians.