What does he know now?

Is this part of the three fronts?
Says he needs to talk to POTUS before he can share what he learned. Why hasn't this blown up already, seems like POLs bailywick.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/17/report-gop-rep-dana-rohrbracher-meets-julian-assange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why hasn't this blown up already
The board is being slid hard

I think it's several things.
1- a video address from Seth rich himself explaining what he discovered and why he was sharing it with WikiLeaks.
2- digital proof/info
3- Hillary's deleted emails detailing crimes and planning the multimedia Russia narrative and strategy.

A LOT

>Report
Nothing like always

Wishful thinking. It's probably another nothing burger

this has all been debunked

Tell it to the trips, nigga.

He has a tooth that will release poison gas. He just needs to get close enough to POTUS to bite the tooth. The tooth.

MUH DICK WHEN THE EARTH SHATTERING INFORMATION COMES

It'll blow up when the info is available

>breaking
>receives earth shattering info
>we cannot tell you this info

Seriously tired of this shit. Fed up. Done. Over it. Fuck. Off. You. Kikes.

Trips of truth

my dick is diamonds

>gop rep knows, and you think potus doesn't by now?
he said he's going to release proof that dnc was leak, not russian hack
>have you wondered why the russian collusion story has disappeared from msm lately?

I know this is true because of my mothers scratched glass vagina

Breitbart doesn't seem to have reason for this claim, per usual.
Best I can tell the meeting is still only planned, not met yet. I'll wait for the DVD release.

The story said he was going to tell POTUS in person. I honestly wonder how much deep state bullshit POTUS has to wade through every day and how often gets lied to his face. I'm curious how long until Rohrabacher tells all. Hopefully a lengthy Breitbart radio interview

Hillary proposed a drone strike on Assange.
Which means one of two things.
1.Hillary picked a fight she shouldn't have.
2. Hillary knows she is screwed.

Except it's the direct quote from the Rep himself, and a third party was confirmed as being present.

I should have posted the link.
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/17/report-gop-rep-dana-rohrbracher-meets-julian-assange/

bu m p

could this be the reason Sup Forums is being shilled with slide threads... probably

I think you are right on there. They are so desperate right now to attack POTUS and shill for the fake news. I sense fear in them

lol.

this was funny in a cute way.

wanna know a weird thing that just happened to me

this thread didn't even update a reply until i seen your reply when i scrolled through the pages in a different window and seen this thread by change

this thread is gettin slid into oblivion

the result of all of this tickin n tockin is supposed to drop on monday right?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was another plug for his book.

im confused, whos jewing who?

bump

I have no idea, I'm curious what everyone else is speculating and why. Isn't Monday the eclipse? Wouldn't surprise me.

I trust Sup Forums for a lot of things but I never buy any "big news is coming guys I swear" claims ever unless the goods are dropped and citable. Deliver or fuck off.

>trusting Sup Forums for anything
You should never have anything but skepticism for the things posted here user.

>pleasebesethrichistheleakerconfirmationpleasebesethrichistheleakerconfirmationpleasebesethrichistheleakerconfirmationpleasebesethrichistheleakerconfirmationpleasebesethrichistheleakerconfirmation

Matt Couch on twit has been investigating this for a while now.
Seth's brother is tied up in it also.
I haven't followed all of it, but a shit ton of info has been discovered about the family.

>inb4 false flag

I want to carve slices out of her ass like a Thanksgiving turkey.

It just another GOT spoiler.

Uffos

The midget marries a dragon

Spoopy bump

Weren't Podestas emails filled with UFO stuff?

>Implying anyone takes Assange seriously anymore

Hillary took him seriously enough to want him killed

Remember all of that shit that went down last time Assange had "earth shaking news"? Yeah, neither do I. You guys are being fooled again. He's going to go to Trump, play the same cards he always plays, Trump will pardon him, in exchange for information; and Assange will show his cards to be nothing but a bluff, just like it is every single time.

But the general opinion is that he's just a russian shill and no leftie will ever believe anything that he says.

Haha this I honestly don't remember

I agree with your point. But it isn't about what he says, it's about the information he can produce. No one denied the validity of the DNC emails once produced.

DNC e-mails. Vault 7. WMDs. Yeah, sure, real history of bluffing there...

possibly the best shill/bait on Sup Forums right now

He's learned there are two Coopers.

He probably knows the schedule and main actors of Soros' color revolution in USA.
The fact that he is getting desperate to stop it must mean main actors have started to implement the plan.
Charlottesville, co-ordinated internet censorship campaigns, statue removal destabilization psy-ops etc.

MSM is already trying to get in front of this story by posting anti assange stories.

Andy Brennen will save them all. Bobby Briggs rulez!

KEK is this your chaos magic showing us trips of truth? I offer my best Pepe in true guidance.

>DNC emails
And here we are a year later and nothing has come of this except for a child trafficking theory. Still no real evidence, just speculation.

>Vault7
You mean to tell me the government is hacking our computers? This isn't news, they've been fucking doing this since the internet was invented. They can shut down cars? Well no shit, if your car is connected to the internet.

>WMD's
I'm not sure what you're referencing here. It's a pretty well known fact wmd's exist.

This

Statue removal was a crafty plan, like what Trump was doing. It forces people to take an issue over a side just to be in opposition to someone.

>forgetting about direct evidence of collusion with media

Without chemicals he points.

this retard promised everything under the sun last year and delivered fuck all. until he releases something worth listening to, im going to go with "its literally fucking nothing"

its the big tamale we've all been waiting for, thanks kek

So it's just Assange saying he has proof again but we still can't see it.

Fucking Christ he better release it before his clone gets killed next

>Trump was just a scheme.
>Trump was just to show the left how far the right still leans right in wanting genocide of the other races, ect.
>When Trump gets impeached they'll forget about Mike pence and instantly put in someone from the democratic party.
>Everyone who's been to one of the racist rallies or supported trump/was on Sup Forums will be eradicated.
>The people will gladly vote for this, tired of the hate.

It was all a trap, kek was play-out by our enemies.

[ROTHSCHILDS BOW TO BOGDANOFFS]

Is this the same rep who talked to that south african pastor that was on alex jones?

>pretending that we didn't already know about it
It was pretty clear they were throwing Sanders under the bus. We didn't need an email with some debate questions to prove that.

Is that why Debbie Wasserman Shultz had to resign from the DNC?

The left denounced Hillary the moment she lost. But if its some incriminating evidence on Obama then...

Yep and immedietly rehired by Hillary. And now look at the mess she is in

Bumperino

all 3
>trips

They need to assemble a case without people trying to destroy proof

dubs

>d ubs of truth, on t rips of truth. looks like its true
and this is spam, apparently.

bump

what will the democrats/commies/CIA/media do when assange releases the high res video of Seth Rich handing over the material?

Nice Mac pepe, niqqa

He has proof Seth Rich was leaker, and proof DNC-Ukraine tried to enlist his aid in rigging election, and insurrection.

It will BTFO all naratives, it will expose deep state traitors, it means we are going to let Putin roll up Ukraine with an iron fist. The bastards deserve it.

I support Kek

Soros/Rothchilds, chi comms going down also.

A lot of decent people praying for that.

big if true

This is why you are seeing stories of him turning down info on Russia. It was fake, produced by Ukraine. He never turns down legit intel, but does verify. He investigated who was producing these fakes, and why. Hillary probably promised Ukraine a war with Russia. It's gonna be popcorn time. They greatly underestimated Assange, and the deep state stuff goes back to Bush 1, plus the kid rapers in Congress.

checked n blessed

Bump

Bump

My dream scenario is that he somehow has a backup or archive of the data that was stored in Building 7. Whatever was in there was enough for them to use a world-changing terror attack as cover to destroy the building, if he has a copy of it imagine the havoc that could cause.

>Tell it to the trips, nigga.
while i hope everything you speculated on becomes true, being the first to check your own diggies when only trips effectively undoes them
lurk moar

because "earth-shatering" means nothing. breitbart is propaganda, them saying *something* will happen *in the future* has no significance at all

>possibly the best shill/bait on Sup Forums right now
he forgot to cite or link Snopes

i want happenings

The fire rises!

fuck you the whole main stream media acted like it was fact that russia hacked the emails and half of their lies are contingent on this small piece of info. They are colluding right under our noses with the endgame of fucking ww3 and Trumps impeachment.

bump