>no left wing extremists
>no right wing extremists
>no biased fake news
>no brain-washing pop culture media
>no jewish tricks
>almost no muslims
>no terrorists bombing shit up or running people over with cars
>have a quiet, peaceful life

"Bu-but, user... what about those cartels slaying people left and right littering the streets with dismembered bodies?!"

>cartels go against the throats of opposing faction members, civilians are hardly affected unless they're in the wrong place at the wrong time, or they're rich and get kidnapped for ransom. After all they are all potential drug customers.

So please tell me again, how is the U.S.A. better than Mexico nowadays? okay there is subpar education here and there, but we're getting there.

Also, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>country is so great people are willing to die to escape it

It's not, but if you could take your violent and uneducated useless fast food landscaper shitting in a tomato patch spic countrymen back off our hands that would help us get back to being completely superior in every imaginable way.

then why don`t you fucking beaners stay there? Fucking ruining our cities and shit, rather than enjoying this "paradise"?

pay for wall, you smelly beaner, slide thread makin, wetback, son of a rat

Mexico would be better off if the EZLN (or a similar communist party) took power. Then, finally, someone would stand up to the years of cuckoldry exacted by the fat capitalist Americans.

You've sold me. I want to live in a walkable city with a non-politicized culture. I'm tall, fit and find it easy to get laid in the US (but impossible to find a long-term girlfriend). Can I easily find a loyal castiza with a tight body there? Yo puedo hablar un poco espanol.

You're version of facebook is bestgore.com. i love bgrown and purple nipples as much as the next guy, but I would prefer not to lose my head over the matter.

>man dude, I can't wait to move to Mexico and live the good life
said no one ever

Don't kid yourself, you still have niggers to deal with kek

You know what the worst thing about Mexico is?

All the fucking Mexicans.

t. calicuckfornian

No Mexican I've talked to has ever wanted to go back to Mexico, there's a reason they migrated like why my parents immigrated to the U.S.

THEY DIDN'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE
Invading Chinese Communists/Cartel

>>our economy rivals Russia's
That's an interesting statement...

I'm dating a mexican girl, she's super liberal and pro open boarders.

I wish more mexicans would come into the united states, they're honest to god a beautiful people.

>>cartels go against the throats of opposing faction members, civilians are hardly affected unless they're in the wrong place at the wrong time, or they're rich and get kidnapped for ransom. After all they are all potential drug customers.
okay, starting with the fact you said "civilians are hardly effected" and then immediately had to concede two ways where they are massively effected, what about EVERY OTHER GODDAMN EXAMPLE of this logic not being true? Mexicans aren't actually this fucking stupid, are they? "it doesn't happen to people like us unless it does" isn't actually what you tell yourselves about the severed heads and shit is it?

all of them?

You can't fool me for one second on the issue of the cartels. I have family in Chihuahua who tell me regularly about the Sinaloas there who like to extort money from owners of warehouses and factories and have forced auto dealers to participate in stolen car and smuggling rackets. Those people make you a part of their game whether you want to be a part of it or not.

>worse than Bulgaria

>catholic
yeah right. You're also forgetting to mention the insane government corruption, abundant crime, and shitty standards of living (washing clothes by hand comes to mind) fuck off spic.

M-mommy.....

Most Mexican women hit the wall hard after 30 so like 99.9% I guess.

>I have family in Chihuahua

>>>/back/

I'm about 20 miles to US-Mexican border on the texas side. A building down the road has changed hands 4 times in 3 months because every time someone buys it and sets up a new business, they get robbed, then have to sell the building to recoup their losses, but don't tell the guy after them about the crime. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The people who do it come over the border to raid, then go back to mexico where they're protected by corrupt police officers.

fpbp

Fun fact: Trump went on a date with Salma Hayek once but they didn't hit it off.

So in an alternate universe, she is the First Lady of the United States.
She dun fucked up.

You're doing just fine. I don't speak the language or I'd head south for a visit.

Actually as of lately, there are more Mexicans leaving the U.S.A. than entering it.

If you're a good looking American, most likely yes, many latinas here like American guys.

Yes, most niggers in here come from South America but there aren't many of them around, but they don't have this "hood" attitude like your nigs in your country.

You're welcome.

The U.S. border cities can be dangerous, yes, but farther down south is much safer.

Well it's true that our culture is more blunt and honest, we can be respectful but we also speak our minds.

My whole point was that your chances of having your severed head on a sidewalk are very minimal if you mind your own business and have nothing to do with cartels.

You are right, there are establishments like bars, night clubs and titty bars that get extorted if they want to continue operating, I cannot deny that.

Even worse than South Africa? I wonder how they got those stats...

Just like this happens in every other country...

I'm sad to admit that the corruption with cops is disgraceful, that's one of the things here that definitely need improvement.

Hah! I didn't know that, thanks.

>Actually as of lately, there are more Mexicans leaving the U.S.A. than entering it.
hmm I wonder why

>Actually as of lately, there are more Mexicans leaving the U.S.A. than entering it.
You mean now that we finally have a president who is committed to kicking you fuckers out and preventing more of you from coming in? Wow, really makes you think.

>massively effected
Canadians aren't actually this fucking stupid, are they?

>My whole point was that your chances of having your severed head on a sidewalk are very minimal if you mind your own business and have nothing to do with cartels.
most civilized people consider ANY possibility of being beheaded by a drug cartel despite having no involvement with narcotrafficking too much of a possibility you ridiculous beaner

If Mexico's so great then how come a third of it is in America?

They look like tourists mixed with some locals. Probably an exchange program.

>hurr durr extortion and kidnapping doesn't bother civilians
>so what if you literally have to pay for armed guards if you are anywhere near financially successful we don't get real jobs anyway ese
>se tranquilo if you're not involved cabron
i get it, you're chicano.

>as long as you ignore cartels, there is no problem
>vato loco says as his society collapses

I honestly wish cowards like you would stand up and Make Mexico Great Again.

Gives a whole new meaning to the line "JUMP THAT WALL IF YOU'RE SO GREAT!"

delete this you fucking idiot!!!! do you want the Jews to find out!?!?!?!?!

I VOTE MASSIVE WHITE MIGRATION TO MEXICO

CONQUISTADOROS

Whites are superior of course, but hispanics aint that fucking bad. Far above niggers.

I never see niggers collecting scrap from the dumpsters. It's Mexicans in trucks full of shit doing what they can to get paid.

And burritos.

>Mexicans invade commiefornia
>mfw gringos retaliate by gentrifying Tijuana and turning it into Vegas with prostitutes

cartels' customers are gringos, not other spix. they slay randos left right and center.
>3 out of 5 mexicans that i am friends with are white jews. kekekekek

this. But, imo, we should have a united NORTH AMERICA! Sudacas are shit!

I see what you're doing. You're trying to encourage Mexicans to go back home. Great idea user. I agreed. Mexico is awesome.

:::wink wink:::

That gif....

I'm trying to nofap right now, asshole.

Fuck it, I guess I'm moving to Mexico then

>be Mexican
>eat some fruit that was irrigated with shit water
>get deathly ill
>doctors are shit and can't save me
>family resorts to curandera rubbing eggs on my head
>50/50 chance if I could die
>honestly prefer death so I don't have to hear another narcocorrido
>Latin people have the most wretched taste in music and have never written an even halfway decent song
>take me lord

Hey, if it work for you, then it works for you. I don't see an issue here.

yeah bitch, fuck with us, GET APPROPRIATED ON YOUR OWN TURF.

I sincerely hope that some of the top 10 countries in that list descend a lot if they want to adjust to reality

STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE WITH AXES AND PUTTING THE VIDEOS OF THEM BEING DISMEMBERED ONTO THE INTERNET YOU UNHINGED RACE OF ABSOLUTE PSYCOPATHS!!!!!

MAKE MEXICO WHITE AGAIN

We're going down there on a mission from God to bleach that shithole.

Hey good for y'all southern bros keep up the good work!

>Latin people have the most wretched taste in music and have never written an even halfway decent song
>being this ignorant about the Latin American Arts
Typical burger. Though, i'd agree with the preferring death bit. Life us full of unnecessary pain and suffering, regardless of nationality.

You atleast need a Few Jews, like me who are assholes and fucking hate Zionism. You know why you need us? Because your Economy Fucking Sucks!! We maybe fucking Cunts but we're fucking awesome money makers!

>wrong place at the wrong time
here's a map of the wrong place
the wrong time is 24/7
other than that mexico is the safest place

Mexico isn't half as good as Brazil or Argentina due to the cartels.

in BR or ARG, you can live in a rich neighborhood that essentially functions as a white-only zone where the only non-whites are butlers, waiters, maids, etc.

In Mexico you can sort of have the same, except cartels might still kill you.

Crime in the rest of South America is fairly localized and has a stable agreement with politicians not to enter white zones.

right? what the hell is up with the shills lately? did soros give little davie brock another 40 million to waste? maybe it's just that they are becoming more desperate every day

>Life us full of unnecessary pain and suffering

I talked once with a french lady. I told her I was ashamed of my country because corruption, she told me: "Don't be, corruption is a worldwide common stuff. It happens in France and all Europe. Every politician want to fill their pockets"

>listening to a woman's opinions on politics

jajajaja

That's because you guys fucking ruined it here. They have nothing to come for anymore, it's the same on either side of the border.

Salma Hayek was prime breeding material superior to any white whore.

Did you smash? (After marrying her of course)

>work is within walking distance
Lucky you, its a +1 hr commute trip for the gruesome of the working population.
>no Antifa
>no Black Lives Matter
>no left wing extremists
>no right wing extremists
Stupid affirmations since we have close to zero niggers.
>no biased fake news
>no jewish tricks
We have all of those and you know it.
>almost no muslims
True.
>no terrorists bombing shit up or running people over with cars
>cartels go against the throats of opposing faction members, civilians are hardly affected unless they're in the wrong place at the wrong time, or they're rich and get kidnapped for ransom. After all they are all potential drug customers.
Cartel has been targeting the middle class lately, selling protection, "derecho de piso" and express kidnapping; you have to be oaxaco tier poor in order to not worry about getting targeted.

You are full of shit OP

I was actually thinking about getting into the cartel business Walter White style

I am going to mexico in a week to meet a woman I have been talking to online. Hope to marry her one day.

She is way hotter than any woman I can get in the jewnited states

It sure is ok in San Mediocre del Barrio

fuck off, stupid taco nigger, im mexican and i understand mejico is literally sheit, and the people who are "proud amerindians" are blm whit all the "we wuz kangz" and "we have rocket pyramids, and go to the moon"

>t. Michoacano Nigger

Because I'm a Manlet I unfortunately have been relegated to dating latinas and I know all about their music and its total garbage

I hope you enjoy getting driven around in a 1994 Honda Civic with a gun to your head, stopping at every ATM in a 10 mile radius to max out all your credit card limits than get killed and shoved in a ditch.

>was

She still looks phenomenal at 50.

Do they have black communities in Mexico? If not, then I'm starting to think you might be right.

>no biased fake news

absolute bullshit, i've lived in mexico. it's like 24/7 CNN-tier

this made me laugh so much kek

She is 75 years old, obviously she knows more than me about everything

Look above

congrats you live in a homogenous society, both ethnically and religiously. no surprise there

>dating latinas and I know all about their music and its total garbage
>implying women know anything about their own culture
user, I have some news for you
she's of Lebanese origin. Maronite Catholics to be exact. Same ethnic group as Carlos Slim, i believe.

Mexican immigration has been consistently pacing down for decades, your meme president has no hand in it

Except every retired gringo that comes here to spend his pension and live in some beautiful beach till he die because everything is cheap as fuck

>>no left wing extremists

What "wing" are your murdering drug gangs?

It really isn't compared to Asia.

Asia is both way cheaper and way less dangerous.

Retiring in Latin America is only a good idea if you really can't stand fucking gooks for some reason.

Even then, just go to Eastern Europe.

Funny how as their leaving our economy gets better :)

>civilians are hardly affected unless they're in the wrong place at the wrong time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping

I guess those 43 school kids were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, eh mexianon?

Mexico is better, that's why you should go back

Hi my fellow bro.

>I guess those 43 school kids
>43 school kids
>kids

Cmon mexianon don tell me that the media its baded, its just as bad as cnn in levels of propaganda

>>no biased fake news

Your country is literal trash. I've been their the streets are dirty and unclean. There's barely any infrastructure and worse of all its filled with fucking Mexican. Don't ever compare Mexico to America you dirty spic.

Based

No Americans you spic

Don't you fags have beheading and shit? Massacres of students?

I wouldn't mind another latina waifu, and cheap land to live on in the country, but still I don't want to move down there and buy land only to get beheaded by the mexican ISIS.

Plus all the spicy food in the world. Hmm. It's tempting.

Why are you not shouting this from the hut-tops in Mexico instead of posting here? Surely all of the river swimmers and border jumpers have not heard the good news about Mexico? Imagine their disappointment when they arrive by the droves in the USA only to find they have left a near paradise behind? Spare your countrymen beaner, and then pick up a damn shovel and start building that wall.

>M-m-muh 43!
Lmao. Normalistas are like antifa, blm and Communists rolled up into one group. Actually, that's probably EXACTLY what they are. They are neither "kids" not students, fuck them.

Well when you're on this side of the fence, this kind of shit is "normal", you just have to learn to live with it.

Uuh... wait, what?

Well we do need a major overhaul within our government, Peña Nieto is kind of embarrassing.

Even if the jews find out, their roots in U.S.A. are so deep I doubt they might care about what's going on in here.

And tacos, don't forget tacos.

Most of the drugs are exported out of the country, but I've seen other Mexicans doing drugs over here as well... and no I'm not a drug addict by the way.

kek

Sorry brah.

I admit Mexican folk music sucks ass for the most part, it's the same shit over and over again for decades.

It does for me, thank you. I hope you have it good up there :)

Cartels will stop pulling that kind of shit as long as the supply and demand lowers considerably so that their drug businesses are no longer viable sources of income.

Thanks, ditto.

No arguement there.

Like I said in a previous post, if you stay away from the northern border towns, you're pretty much safe.

And it's thanks to that that terrorits don't give us shit over here, we do have our hands full with problems but at least some cartels have admited they would fight muslims if they started their shit over here.

>no biased fake news
>no jewish tricks
We have all of those and you know it.

At least we don't have CNN over here.

Good luck with that, competition is fierce... deadly fierce. Pun intended.

Awesome, I wish you good luck!

I feel ya.

You're clearly missing the point of this thread, I won't even break it down to you.

Most news outlets in here are of a liberal mindset, yes, but that's usually when it comes to being anti-Trump, please prove me if I'm wrong otherwise.

Well basically I'm counting my blessings that it is that way for us, I like your country and I honestly wish that this problem with diversity isn't as explosive as it is now soon, but I have my doubts.

Very true, dental treatment costs 1/4 of the price compared to American dentists.

None, they're all outlaws.

Well Trump has a lot to do with that, I'm sure.

Ah, I actually forgot about that... very good point, but in my defense, this kind of shit happening is very rare.

baded?...

At least it's not CNN tier.

Every single country has dirty streets here and there, your point is?...

What does this even mean?

>people leaving a country to run away from problems, to be faced with even more problems
Makes sense, right?

man that look she gives him is a lot more than acting