Opinions on Homosexuals

Is there anyway Sup Forums could have some mercy on gays? Like if most weren't liberalized and less expression filled? What would it take (for them) to be able to except them? Without >hurr durr dead fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nntbnx8Etlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gays are fine just don't be a fag.

Ignore stormfag larpers who can't get any poon or ass.

That little faggot needs to start being a trap, stat!

i don't care if you suck dick
as long as it's my dick

I agree

they r gay

He's a cutie. Got any more, OP? Do you think he would vote Trump too (if old enough to vote)?

>if old enough to vote
Typical faggot. Complete pedo.

Faggots are fine, as long as you keep it private and don't turn my kids into faggots.

Don't flaunt it too hard outside and stay discreete and we will be fine.

The founder of the SA (later SS), Ernst Röhm was a faggot, for your information.

/thread

>Quit parading
>Quit bitching
>Quit expecting for everyone to have to accommodate your faggotry by baking cakes they dont want too

Just go inside your homes and enjoy all the fucking thick juicy cocks you want. I dont give one single fuck. Just keep it in your fucking homes.

Not sure, just found his pic by searching "cute twink"

Traps upset me for being too feminine, not to mention I'm not a fan of transgenders or whatever

>Typical faggot. Complete pedo.
Hey, voting is at 21. There's nothing in the world wrong with sodomozing a hot 20yo twink, is there user?

>too feminine
>not being turned on by femininity
Faggot confirmed

Sounds like you might like some thick juicy cock....

Slave labor camps. They can't live amongst the normal population, there's no way. Their very presence is deleterious to society. That's a non- starter. It's either a 38 special to the brainstem, then bulldozed into mass graves, or slave labor camps on the outer edge of the ethnostate. Or they can live with the non-whites.

I hate parades, I want them gone permanently, I hate seeing the flag everywhere.

I respect religious and political freedoms, especially ones that involve free speech. Christians should be able to denounce gays and refuse service since they have the right to association.

fpbp

I have literally zero beef with gays.

The only thing I hate is the fact that some of the are pushing for a kind of destructive behavior to be made as public as possible. And those are the liberal gays.

Any gay man or dyke that follows society's norms and principles as much as anyone else is absolutely fine.

All you have to do is not be a flaming faggot in public.

On could argue about degeneracy, but like Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You'll have to look long and hard to find somebody who's that pure.
As for marriage, the state should allow civil union, and it's up to you to find a church, if you're into that. Nobody should be forced to do anything.

The bigger problem here(not related to any hating, just concern), is the spread of STDs and promiscuity within gay groups.
It's your business what you do as long as you don't hurt others but you should really work on cleaning up your communities and changing your crappy subculture.

I'll support gays once they all admit they're gay because of childhood trauma, and they weren't just "born that way".

That way I won't have to worry as much about the slippery slope into pedophilia.

Well duh

>I hate seeing the flag everywhere
>uses faggot flag
Literally cumdrunk

Well then why do faggots act so feminine? Who are they trying to attract?

Even in retarded Muslim societies you can live as a gay person.
The point is I don't want you to rub it into my face what you do in private, I wont rub into your face either what I do with my gf.
Have no problem with someone telling me he's gay, I have a problem though with the gay prides where fags armed with strap on dildos dance in public and reenact Sodom & Gomorrah.

Moar of this pls?

gays don't reproduce, so nobody can complain

I mean in public areas and at major sites such as parliaments or courts

Cause it's cute

But if they find out you're gay it's off with your head.

>Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone
He also said For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. So that includes If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Yes, god made flesh, when he choose an avatar did act more like a hippie, but he is still one with the lord of the OT who said blood shall be upon faggots. Nice try.

Dressing like a gril is even cuter

Why is it so fucking hard for all of you to understand that no matter how much you say "it's ok as long as you keep it in the bedroom" they never will. We need to eradicate them along with any of their enablers.

Yeah it is :p

Well, shit user, nobody's perfect.

Nope.
Being gay is a mental defect, an imperfection.
I will respect their right to live, but they should keep it to themselves

Shut the fuck up just shut the fuck up and leave me alone you fucking freaks why can't you just fucking STOP shoving your shit in our faces and asking for acceptance

... So no gays are gonna admit the truth?
Alright.

Haha! Gotcha, faggot!

No fags. Go ruin someone else's community.

No prob with gays, I only have a problem when they push sexual shit on children or when the media glorifies them just cuz they like cock.

Fags get the death penalty. They are the niggers who know no race. They are a scourge on society. They must be suppressed. Worse, they are useful idiots for the communists and the jews in their struggle against the west.

The same way I think you can't stop gay people loving dicks and men's assholes, I also think you can't change the people who hate them and are disgusted by them. We have tolerance right now, which is the best we can hope for, but full scale acceptance will never happen.

I'm not a Muslim but I read that heard from many people that it IS TOLERATED as long as certain social norms are not broken.
You have to not show you sexual orientation to strangers, among friends and family or basically any person who does know you personally it's okay if they know.
People will know anyway in small towns if there's two long time unmarried friends spending lots of time together.
It of course varies from country to country, but it usually is only in the most extreme countries the norm to kill off all gays you find. (even in Saudi Arabia it's very uncommon)

I'm pretty sure it's because my mom wasn't always a "conservative Christian woman" and did something to cause a really big chemical imbalance in the womb that fucked me over. Or it's the globalists putting things in the water that make me gay.

Hitler killed Ernst Rohm -_-

No mercy. All public displays of homosexual behaviour in public should be a criminal offence. And ideally, perpetrators would be subjected to corporal punishment.

DAILY REMINDER
There is no such thing as a redpilled faggot, you are degenerate sodomites that are a strain on society. The only truly redpilled thing you can do is kys.

Leviticus 20:13

What backwards country have voting age set at 21?

Being gay never works out. I've been a bisexual my whole life. My gay instincts have been a terrible curse on my life. If I could take a cure tomorrow I would and I would be extremely grateful. The only thing I can do for now is abstain from gay activity. But that doesn't mean I don't still have thoughts about gay sexual activity.

HAHA! That faggot got wrecked.

no fuck off. gay is not real. men will put their penises into anything, men will fuck couch cushions unless they're told not to. gay is not real, you're being lied to.
the system was better when everybody was frustrated virgins a hundred years ago. this new system of sexual liberation perfectly lines up with white genocide.
even the straight people aren't having kids because of you degenerates. gay marriage completely destroyed the idea of marriage. nobody knows what marriage is anymore, so white people don't have multiple children anymore and niggers don't even know who their father is. EVERYTHING IS RUINED AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Acceptance of their lifestyle has an effect on the collective consciousness of a society. We can see this playing out in real time. Once homosexuality is deemed acceptable, people no longer know where to draw the line in terms of what's morally right or wrong. There is a reason why the gay agenda has been pushed so hard and that's because they know the demoralizing effect it has on a society. It's very well known that gay acceptance is part of the end cycle of a civilization.

Being gay isn't the fucking issue. The sexual abuse of children is the fucking issue.

>less expression filled?
More dick filled.

As long as they dress and act respectfully and leave sex behind closed doors where it belongs and recognise marriage as something two people do when they want to create a life together
I have no problem

So sick of whinging little faggots who use sexual preference as an identity

What's the sauce on that?

Did your dad come out as gay late in life or something, chill out fag

this he'd make a great trap but right now he's only attracted full on homos

Poast cawk or gtfo

yea but being gay also happens independently of being abused, but idk, maybe you're right.

I got abused by women but ended up with gay feelings. explain that one.

my dad is a fucked up person, and the classical explanation for homosexuality is a poor relationship with the father.

This

Sup Forums isn't hard on faggots at all. Sup Forums IS faggots. This board is literally made up of 400,000 faggots and me.

That sauce is cream of sum yung goi

Indeed

>400,001 faggots

>I got abused by women but ended up with gay feelings. explain that one.

...You just explained it yourself.

Nothing better than white traps submitting to my BBC. Their ancestors enslaved mine, but now it is my turn to enslave their descendants. Having them wear a thong and grow tits, pleasure me in filthy ways.
This.is.reperations.

I knew that bait would work. But I'm throwing you back on account of your nationality.

There's no scientific consensus as to what causes homosexuality, only that it is less like the product of genetics is a view held by most scientists.
No point in deconstructing your own life as you can't really understand what made you the way you are.
Only obvious things like molestations or other traumatising events are give aways, but there's nothing you could have done to prevent it from happening.

>yea but being gay also happens independently of being abused
>but I was abused and I'm a faggot
it's almost like faggotry is a byproduct of abuse

Everybody gets up to kinky shit, well almost everyone. The smarter you are the more likely you are going to be into some weird fetish. I don't care until you start forcing it on other people.

Being gay is a mental illness

I wish I could be in your shoes desu. There is nothing wrong with being bisexual, I assume Alexander the Great was one of them.

Not a fan

Gay people are responsible for black fathers not doing their responsibility and getting jobs???

Gay people are responsible for white people not having children, instead of contraceptives, the rise of expenses related to child care, and the lack of support in raising children?!?

Stop blaming us for your problems. Grow a pair of boobs and fix it instead of crying wolf. Stop demonizing mothers who want to breast feed their children, vote for politicians that fight for affordable child care, and pressure corporations that don't force women to choose their career and their family.

Niggers are disgusting and no group wants you.

Also it's not a "sissy" thing stupid banana peeler. No one owns you shit and your kind should be removed

>can I be a part of your secret club/you are all one person with X belief
HEY FAGGOT
THIS IS A POLITICAL DISCISSION BOARD
NOT A SECRET CLUB WITH A MEMBERSHIP BADGE AND A SEXUAL CRITERION
MAYBE PEOPLE WOULDN'T THINK YOU WERE SUCH A FAGGOT IF YOU DIDN'T POST SPAM

Only if they're like Milo.

>remove niggers
>sissies are for Whites
I like you, faggot. Let's put together some Right Wing Trap Squads on TDOTR

me on the left

Do you remember that scene in 'the Wolf of Wall Street' where his faggot butler has a gay orgy in his mansion and they pay the cops off to drag his ass out and give him a good beating? That was fucking hilarious. I wish we lived in a time still where cops love beating the shit out of faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=nntbnx8Etlw

WTF is this

Milo is scum
Why not just a normal alliance name?

If you really care about the child u should blur out his face.

passable traps are accepted.

It would be nice to differentiate trap death squads from regular death squads. Also, there's something glorious about sicking redpilled traps on the commies and juden.
Imagine pic related stacking skulls on the road while you prepare a campfire, planning further guerilla operations.

no acting like degenerate fucking sluts. i dont give a shit what you do in your bedroom, and you make it out as tho thats what you want but going to your fucking dire pride parades seems to insinuate otherwise

and milo is a degenerate fag, he can fuck off with talking about black dick.

>Is there anyway Sup Forums could have some mercy on gays?

Some real fucked up people in the homo community.

>Milo is scum
Are ya sure? He's the only fag I've been able to watch and genuinely find funny.

He's got balls for someone who takes a cock in the ass.

You fags can't even spell "accept" correctly... Grammar Nazi here

Both my brothers are gay and they are both degenerate liberals

traps are not gay

There'll be a special party waiting for Dan Savage when the revolution comes.

There's only one, and since it's never gonna happen I'll tell you

Gays and lesbians have to overcome their fetishes and start forming family units. No, not adopting some 50 IQ Somalian kid and calling it your own; you guys are actually going to have to find a way to to have kids that have half of your genetic codes just like the rest of us. I don't care if you use a turkey baster but it's gotta happen. (((They))) have managed to convince you faggots that you are incapable of feeling the kind of love needed to form such things towards the opposite sex and it's destroying civilization

>b-but muh boipussy
>b-but muh furburger
>b-but muh tarps

If you can't give that up then the next best thing is to put all the faggotry back into the closet from which it came and keep it there, if only so that it cannot be weaponized against you. Sorry to break it to you but you can't have a civilization based on hedonism.

Do you eat kosher? You better. Do you keep the sabbath? Do you obey all of the Jewish laws? If you don't then you're going to hell along with all the gays. Better start brushing up on the laws.

>Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished. - Matthew 5:18

And then....

>Jesus: "'It Is Accomplished"

There you go.

He's a Nigger loving whore

FUCK fags
After we get rid of the shitskins and commies, fags will be on the list

I have no problems with gays
Just don't go around telling everyone your gay or rubbing it in anyone's face
Then you will be fine

traps are gay. if it has a dick its gay.

>and milo is a degenerate fag, he can fuck off with talking about black dick.
So your reason is basically because "he lieks the black benis!" - I don't look at it from his taste in cock, I look at his politics, his character, the fact he says it how it is - few people are like that, especially gays.