WHAT ABOUT STEVE BANNON?

I don't get it. Every day. Every god damn day, there's another article "reporting" Steve Bannon. Why?
ctrl-F the catalog. ctrl-F any political discussion. How many times is Bannon mentioned? ZERO.
What is the deal? The only people who seem to care about Bannon are the people reporting on Bannon.
>Column: Steve Bannon gives an "interview" that makes him look suspiciously normal

What do they fear?

Because he's working against them.

They fear him because he has a consistent worldview. They don't fear Trump because they think they can handle a narcissist.
However since Tuesday they seem to fear Trump as well because they think they got a glimpse at his attitude.

Bannon isn't even a die hard ideologue. But he has an ideology and isn't purely pragmatic and opportunistic as they thought Trump is.

He wants total chaos. He is legitimately a crypto fascist. I like that. In the interview that was released yesterday he said he wants more statues torn down to bring the revolution.

Because he's the one leading Trump's attack against the media. And God bless him for it because the media needs to be destroyed. They've crossed the line from news to propaganda and there need to be consequences.

He sucks, Trump doesn't need him

He is a prototypical smart, soft spoken and trustworthy east coast american. He is the "good cop" where Trump is the bad cop. They want him gone because he genuinely cares about the people.

he's mentally gifted and his ability to use strategy it unmatched.
he and stephen miller are literal geniuses and removing either will jeopardize trump's administration.
those two are /our guys/ and if they get canned, it's time to start worrying.

is* unmatched.
i should really start proof-reading before i hit submit

Trump is a fucking idiot

Bannon and Miller are the brains behind the operation. If they go Trump will just become a standard neocon, he has no ideas of his own.

Checked

Bullshit - Trump said everything prior to bringing in Bannon. Bannon botched bigtime from the start, and you'd have to be delusional to think that he's been an asset up to now. He's getting his dick sucked for his recent opinions, which probably means he's going to be fired soon

Breitbart gave him the goods, no doubt. That's why (((they))) keep slandering him. Seems like a pretty decent dude that wants to tear down the bullshit system we have had since as long as I've been alive.

He is the most /ourguy/ of the /ourguys/ out there.

Yep. Honestly I was worried when Flynn got chucked. Think we haven't seen the last of him tho. Hopefully. Would love to see him take McMaster's place. Hoping the McMastwr shit is some rope a dope play. That guy sucks.

fuck off JIDF

he called ethno nationalists "losers".

I heard he has a MASSIVE dick

Bannon didn't even join Trump's campaign until late in the game. Trump's main political message hasn't changed for decades, you can find him talking about the same stuff on 80's talk shows.

Steve is the sand in the collective panties of the left.

most retarded graph i have ever seen. I have a large penis and women do not like it daily. plus you have to fuck so you dont hit the cervix. anal is fine if the girl can take it, but that is if you want shit on your dick. big dicks are a total meme. if you are in the 5-8" range you are good

He's Bill Wilson trying to be Littlefinger.

it's bait, the epicenter is more in the middle of the graph

He's the left's George Soros

>ctrl-F the catalog. ctrl-F any political discussion. How many times is Bannon mentioned? ZERO.
Sup Forums was dickriding Bannon so hard when Trump's administration started. "Our guy", the alt-right head of Breitbart, on the security council. Now that Bannon is getting shit on by other people in the administration and saying ethno-nationalism is stupid, Sup Forums has gone dark on Bannon.

Bannon is based as fuck.

but power corrupts.

That's the Koch brothers.

They blame everything on them even though they're pretty much libertarians and were against Trump.

Dicklet detected

Im confuse
and I ain't seen nothing that would explain why the media frets about him so

>(Bannon and Miller) are /our guys/ and if they get >canned, it's time to start worrying.
^this^

>very satisfying but not ideal

I can't even believe that's a category. Women can be such spoiled cunts.

You never see the wizard.

Nigger.

They are trying to make out Bannon is a racist and pushing the "racist" agenda in the WH. Its all false, but I guess its the next 'Russia' bullshit.

Breaking: Cilliza thinks Trump is about to fire Bannon because muh racism. Here's why it matters to your trans daughter.

They are afraid they will catch his rosatia.
It is not infectious