Did MO Legislator who called for Trump assassination take CASH for corrupt deal?

DIGGING FOR TRUTH

So earlier today, I was poking around researching Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal, the woman who shamelessly called for President Trump’s assassination today.
Originally I intended on looking at her top corporate donors so maybe we could put some pressure on them, similar to the leftist group “Color of Change” that got Bill O’Reilly and others pulled off the air.
That’s when I noticed something weird… Senator Chappelle-Nadal received over $44,000 grand in campaign donations from ONE woman, a woman who doesn’t really have any history of political contributions and certainly hasn’t given that much to anyone else, before or since.

>See Maria Chappelle Nadal’s top donors here by clicking “TOP DONORS”: followthemoney.org/entity-details?eid=6456533&default=candidate

Other urls found in this thread:

mec.mo.gov/MEC/Campaign_Finance/CF_SearchLrgContr.aspx
bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2002/09/16/focus3.html
followthemoney.org/entity-details?eid=3777751&default=contributor
house.missouri.gov/sitemap.aspx?pid=24
senate.mo.gov/senator-maria-chappelle-nadal-past-legislation/
fox2now.com/2016/01/27/senator-wants-state-to-buyout-homes-near-coldwater-creek-west-lake-bridgeton-landfills/
stltoday.com/sandy-tsai/image_b5d6e572-85eb-11df-b8bc-00127992bc8b.html
stltoday.com/news/chappelle-nadal-tweets-that-landfill-buyout-opponents-are-baby-killers/article_7c6ed19d-5d8f-56b1-8313-292c2f179c19.html
stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/founder-of-chinese-newspaper-delivers-for-chappelle-nadal/article_d185aac4-85eb-11df-af8c-00127992bc8b.html
stlamerican.com/news/local_news/maria-chappelle-nadal-helping-st-louis-do-business-with-china/article_f0028227-db76-5950-8237-3d5b6d2bdc18.html
bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2002/09/16/focus3.html?page=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Lake_Landfill
mobile.twitter.com/MariaChappelleN
dig.abclocal.go.com/ktrk/stolennoodle_lawsuit.pdf
afcea.org/content/ramping-cyber-criminal-hunt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWO DONATIONS EQUALLING $44,000
This woman, Sandy Tsai, apparently used to run a canned foods company based in St. Louis, and she had only given token gifts of a few hundred dollars… until she wrote a single check for $30,000 on 06/30/2010 for Ms. Chappelle-Nadal’s run for Missouri State Senate. A few years later, on 12/31/2013, a second check for $14,000 came, and after that it seems her funds dried up. That immediately struck me as odd… to invest over forty grand in a candidate indicates you have some real belief in that person, and yet you can’t spare a dime for her 2016 race for US Congress?

>Verify Sandy Tsai’s massive campaign contributions here by clicking “ADVANCED SEARCH”: mec.mo.gov/MEC/Campaign_Finance/CF_SearchLrgContr.aspx
>Read an article written about Sandy Tsai and her successful business: bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2002/09/16/focus3.html

A black politician is corrupt? Now I've heard everything.\

This woman has been funneling her money for years.

followthemoney.org/entity-details?eid=3777751&default=contributor

FOLLOW YOUR NOSE
While I first assumed Sandy must have been an old friend of Maria’s, handing her $44,000 just like that, the revelation that she gave nothing for her 2016 race (the biggest one of her career) made me consider a more sinister option. Was Sandy expecting something in return for her gift? Did she in fact receive something in return for this campaign cash? I immediately began poring through every piece of legislation Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal had sponsored while in the Missouri Legislature.
I found that Sen. Chappelle-Nadal served on the Small Business Committee in the House before ascending to the Senate, but I could only find one example of legislation pertaining to the food industry:

HB1947
Requires, subject to appropriation, an expansion of the variety of kosher foods approved under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and ChildrenHB1947 -- (LR# 5514L.01I)

It’s interesting—Senator Chappelle-Nadal has introduced multiple versions of this bill, both in the Missouri House and Senate. She introduced identical legislation in 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2013. This seems to match the timeline of the donations, but I wasn’t sure how it connected. Was Ms. Tsai trying to land public contracts for cash?
But then, I realized it might be even bigger than that.
>Browse the Missouri House archives here to view past committee legislation: house.missouri.gov/sitemap.aspx?pid=24

>Browse Sen. Chappelle-Nadal’s sponsored bills in the Missouri Senate: senate.mo.gov/senator-maria-chappelle-nadal-past-legislation/

That clown wig tho

THE WEST LAKE LANDFILL SCANDAL
The West Lake Landfill Scandal has rocked St. Louis for years. Here’s the gist: an area landfill was found to contain radioactive waste, and it’s been a huge stinking mess as residents wait for the EPA to clean it up. Additionally, there was a major lawsuit to reimburse homeowners who were unaware of the radioactive risk when they purchased their home.
HERE’S WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING: Senator Chappelle-Nadal has been proposing that the government BUY these homes to the tune of SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS!

>fox2now.com/2016/01/27/senator-wants-state-to-buyout-homes-near-coldwater-creek-west-lake-bridgeton-landfills/

stltoday.com/sandy-tsai/image_b5d6e572-85eb-11df-b8bc-00127992bc8b.html

She runs a chink newspaper

When it failed, she even caused an uproar when she referred to the bill’s opponents as BABY KILLERS!
>stltoday.com/news/chappelle-nadal-tweets-that-landfill-buyout-opponents-are-baby-killers/article_7c6ed19d-5d8f-56b1-8313-292c2f179c19.html

Issues with the landfill have been known since at least Sen. Chappelle-Nadal’s early days in the MO House, and she has been outspoken on the issue since at least 2012. Other than threatening our president, it’s essentially her claim to fame.

Enjoy that unpleasant visit from the Secret Service.

Sorry here's the correct link
stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/founder-of-chinese-newspaper-delivers-for-chappelle-nadal/article_d185aac4-85eb-11df-af8c-00127992bc8b.html

CONNECTION TO SANDY TSAI?
I haven’t yet been able to prove a direct connection to Sandy Tsai except for these: Sandy’s business (location is mentioned in the publicly-available article cited above) is located LESS THAN 10 MILES from the landfill, and a search of other publicly-available resources shows that people will similar last names inhabit the areas all around the land fill.
I don’t know if it’s Sandy, a family member of hers, a friend… but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone she knew was monetarily affected by this landfill, and probably to the tune of a lot more than $44,000.
Look, I don’t know if there is a definite connection, but I do know these things:
-$44,000 is an awful lot of money
-People who give that much money to politicians generally make a habit of it. They don’t write two checks for a State Senate race and suddenly forget about their friends when they run for US Congress.
-Many people had a lot of money to gain by having the state buy out their homes near the landfill.

I’m just putting two and two together. Clearly more research needs to be done, so I’m hoping that we can raise awareness. Corruption of public officials is a huge deal and it is in the public interest to get to the bottom of this. We cannot let people plunder the public treasury in exchange for political favors and undue influence.

If someone could be so kind as to reformat and post to the_donald or wherever else to get the word out, I would appreciate that. It keeps auto-removing my thread and I'm not familiar enough to figure out why.

stlamerican.com/news/local_news/maria-chappelle-nadal-helping-st-louis-do-business-with-china/article_f0028227-db76-5950-8237-3d5b6d2bdc18.html

Here's your answer.

>kosher foods
You have my attention.

bump

Bump
Moar plz & ty

>an expansion of the variety of kosher foods approved

Every time

holy crap, this is why I knew Sup Forums was the place to break this story.

so she takes $44,000 from ONE taiwanese woman, and then what? what did sandy tsai get in exchange?

a quid pro quo exchange of money for power like this could potentially send her to jail.

A crooked democrat, I never thought I'd see that!!

Find the laws that got pushed through around this Chinese business deal. I mean the Chinese woman bought and completely owns this lady. Pretty sure this is obvious quid pro quo.
And it's nice because it's simple enough for normies to understand. Not some complicated funneling web of money, just a simple huge campaign donation and then a favor.

Can it be someone other than the jews for once? Is no other race this deliberately evil?

Good job user. Bump for justice.

Moar plz

Sandy Tsai, Deli Food Manufacturing Inc

Be sure to keep a backup of all information for future reference.

BUMP

can an user with the call to justice in their heart PLEASE help to spread the word?

going to bed soon and still can't get the_donald to work.

at least take screenshots everybody!

moar! moar! MOAR! I NEED MOAR! .....
heh just kidding

seriously though, keep digging!

>still can't get the_donald to work
And nothing of value is lost.

Jesse helms literally said worse anout bill Clinton and didn't go to jail

and thee w have it... HUMAN TRAFFICKING.

Tsai has created an international work force, with employees from Vietnam, Macau, Guatemala, El Salvador, Bosnia and Cambodia.

This racist call for violence corrupt bitch needs a taste of justice. Jail or worse will do.

the weirdest part is that i don't remember reading ANYTHING about china when reading through her sponsored legislation.

so what the hell did she do that was worth $44,000? was it all back room dealings? did she have a buddy in the legislature that sponsored the bills to take the heat off her, and then she paid him back down the road?

Bump for more digs.

bump for a worthy cause, hope you guys find it. that senator looks disgusting as fuck

try to figure out who the owners of houses in the area are. then follow the threads, they probably lead back to sandy tsai somehow

Bump. This story is interesting as fuck and I want to know more.

I'm frankly jealous at the weaponized autism on display here you're doing gods work user have a bump

Trump should have her arrested immediately. Get the purges started. Send a message to traitors before the orchestrated movement looks big enough to complete the ongoing removal attempt.

there is a facebook group for the West Lake Landfill, that's a good place to start.

Also, at some point (i think maybe in 2015?) Sen. Chappelle-Nadal arranged for several of the residents to TESTIFY publicly in Jefferson City (MO's capital) about their ordeal.

I can't seem to find the records but it should all be public information. Someone try to see if the Tsai's have commented in the Facebook group or perhaps testified, but I'm guessing if there's a link it could just be a friend or acquaintance of them (prevents the money connection from being so obvious).

bump send this bitch to prison

a nasty nigger sow. how dare she call for the elected president to be murdered? shouldn't she be in jail for that?

Bump again

bump for more to see. i say lets focus on the houses in the area, what are good ways to check that? house sales are public record by law right? anyone with realtor experience know how to look this up?

I'm more curios to see how a mom & pop business went from zero to $1.5 mill a year in under 10 years.

How did the city not shut down a food processing plant that was so close to radioactive waste?

curious not curios ...

i feel like those are the type of questions that make you commit suicide with 2 shots to the back of the head

I hate that fucking buzz phrase truth to power they all chirp it constantly these days

Some good references here about the landfill:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Lake_Landfill

I'm face-rolling my keyboard. I'll check back in the morning.

Her Twitter is being ravaged pic related. Keep it going gents. Also it seems she created a fake acount and sent herself a DM (direct message)
of racial slurs. Have a look.
mobile.twitter.com/MariaChappelleN

At the first dosage of the jewpill, you're repulsed by their moral depravity. At later stages, you're bored to stupefaction by the monotoneity of their meddling.

Bump against all the shill slide threads. Good work user.

Oh, is this the "Did Hitler do nothing wrong" timeline?

dig.abclocal.go.com/ktrk/stolennoodle_lawsuit.pdf

maybe they stole it. husband and son are in some shady shit

Weaponized autism at its finest right here. We need more eyes on this and we need to get this to some investigative journalists tomorrow

interest bump

There are probably dozens of these across the country . Hint, check the rep of swga. Same shit in 2014 .

when we get time id like to expose maxine waters too

How the fuck does she keep her job after saying something like this?
Burgers, you're fucked.

i have no idea, shit is fucked

The bigger news is that original twitter dude's (Christopher Gagne') cousin is on the president's secret service protection detail and apparently thinks the president will be assassinated or impeached (unclear which) sooner rather than later.

Bump

Left: "Well...we lost. Really screwed the pooch this time. Wanna wait four years like American citizens and run somebody with a shot at winning?"
Deep State: "Nah, let's just kill this guy before he does too much good for the country".
Left: "Of course! *kisses ring*

well this tweet alone should be enough to get the guy fired

I love it when shady shit goes public.
Have a bump. It's not much, but it's all I have to offer at this, the waxing morn.

There was a Chris Gagne working for the Secret Service as recently as 2014 in a cyber crimes taskforce.
afcea.org/content/ramping-cyber-criminal-hunt

You can't fire senators.

bupm

bomp

bopm

bump

Bump

Blumpf

bomp

bump

she should just get rounded up by the secret service, publicly then every single one else threatening Trump.

Bump

bump