TICK TOCK DRUMPFKINS

TICK TOCK DRUMPFKINS

He's not our last chance, he is yours. What do you think will happen when they take him out? you think it goes back to snowflakes and rainbows?

You are in for a rude awakening, you have only seen one side in the streets.

You will own this

There are no grounds for impeachment. The only way that you are excited about this is if you have a complete misunderstanding of how the process works.

Can't impeach him. He hasn't committed any offense except for having a pair of nuts.

Impeachment for what exactly?

>getting news from the people dumb enough to give money to Kurt Eichenwald

Stuff and things

>impeach trump
>get voted out of office
Even Republicans aren't this dumb.

tick tock dws,Killary, and most Dems..

Le nice one fellow hildawg. I also browse Reddit and suck dicks xDD

sage reported

Nobody tell them, you actually need 67 votes in for impeachment, not 51.

Weeew BLUMPF BTFO!

Obamacare one vote away from being repealed... GOPe campaign promises almost fulfilled... Can the fake war hero John McCain do it... Nope

>voted out
yea... voted out

The Senate doesn't impeach. Check and mate Bolshevik scum

went to twitter to verify
>banned

>vote on impeachment
>no charges

can we just delete these threads outright

>There are no grounds for impeachment.
WRONG!!!

Their feelings are hurt!!!

I'm pretty sure the House has to originate. Takes both parts on congress. They are a lot more than 6 seats away.

Hurting feelings

mfw trumps had the trump card all along and hillary meets dotr

Please let this happen. There are a lot of war seasoned, unemployable, mentally unstable, psychological basket-case snipers who would love nothing more than dealing with traitors. they won't like it when they realize that those who they previously supported have taken a shit on them.

Drumpf will kill himself before he lets himself get impeached.

Good riddance

>Six Senate votes away from impeachment
>Senate
>impeachment
Ummmmm.........No

Yeah you also need 2/3 (+1 vote) of the House. Which is never gonna happen, since House is way less cucked.

Tick Tock Cancer Brain

1) There are no grounds for impeachment
2) No matter how unpopular Trump may be with the left and the media, even the biggest of establishment republican shills realizes that impeaching him would be career suicide

If the left or media were smart, they would stop the hysteria already

They don't understand they burn independents out

more like (((assisted suicide)))
you commies will regret every day if you guys fuck up and do something to him

>when 3 branches become one

>DA BIG MEANIE POOPIE HEAD DUN HURT MY FEEFEES
That's pretty much the gist of it.

KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN

Jesus fucking Christ, get rid of this senile cunt already.

KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAINKILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN
>KILLMCAINKILLMCAIN

This reminds me of Access Hollywood all over again. Question is, what can Trump do to overcome this? It's not a campaign anymore.

No. He's yours.

>What do you think will happen when they take him out?
Most likely more of the same corporate takeover as always.

>newsweek

He hurt the media's feeling!? WTF I hate Trump now? Impeech!!!

He already has brain cancer calm down.

Impeachment won't be acceptable.

Congress is worrying me with how much power they have given themselves.

Metastasize quicker. Fuck you.

Trump will never leave you massive FAGGOT NIGGER LIBERALS.

What does impeach mean?
Remove from office?

Noooio
Hahahahahhaha faggss!

this
Dear Liberal politicians or anyone who may have their ear.
Look at Trump,
He has been more than kind and forgiving to people.
Look how he has given ryan and cruz a clean slate.
More than once he has reached out to you.
All he wants is the same thing we the people want.
Just stop being corrupt,
stop putting others before the people of this country that you serve.
Trump is forgiving, he will work to help you.
Just stop
Help him Make America Great Again.
That is all you have to do.
Just stop.
Otherwise, we are going to kill you all. :)

Do it, impeach him. I am sure that will end well for everyone.

Ive hated him for 20 yrs.
Want him dead?
No.
Want him the FUCK OUTTA OFFICE?

YES

>Implying this would do anything other than causing an absolute inferno of political violence.

That happens and you will go to jail for having an opinion that offended someone.

He didn't say it was okay to attack people you disagree with. Drumpf must go.

two scoops and many sides

Holy sh*t... screencapped.

we're under a communist coup. not a conspiracy theory when you look at the goals of turning the US into a communist financial bloc from way back in the '70's

Global communism never dies; it just goes dormant

How long before Soros runs out of money?

They won't care

It's just a matter of time.
Enter the void, John McCain.

I did a head count and Trump can only really rely on 23 Senators. And I'm not sure about 2 of them.

kek
he must be very young, it's still summer after all.

Nah I was thinking about it yesterday if trump is impeached he will be the first president to ever be impeached. It will make him a political martyr.

His impeachment at this point would be the same as assassination. In fact assassination would be better for GOP. Seeing as the GOP will have to be the ones to impeach him an assassination means they get rid of him without hurting their base and they get to blame it on a violent leftist.

Even if they impeach Trump (they won't btw because he hasn't broken any laws) we'll get Mike Pence, who happens to be EVEN MORE conservative. Trump is actually pretty moderate, compared to real conservatives. Go ahead and impeach him. I fucking dare you, Democrats. You'll hate his replacement even more.

He is still pumping money into Ukraine and Georgia
Our finance system has a threshold that after you accumulated a certain sum of money, you will never run out of it, even if you tried.

>get voted out of office
>Senate
The only ones that would be at risk would be members of the upcoming class and even then they would have a massive incumbency advantage and only have to worry about being primaried from the Trump crowd, a group that is not the Tea Party and has shown no master but Trump.

This is fake news. The article is completely hypothetical. He's saying there might be 12 Republicans who would hypothetically vote for conviction if an impeachment bill hypothetically got passed. The headline makes it seem like they're in the process of voting right now, which dumb ass normies will fall for. This is why the lugenpresse needs to be destroyed once and for all.

>first president to ever be impeached
Nope

And you know what those senators can count on?

>they won't btw because he hasn't broken any laws
Impeachment does not require the breaking of a law, just finding a law obtuse enough that you could charge someone under it and voting to get rid of them.

The judge, appeals board, and jury are all the same people.

B-B-BUT DRUMPFHHNGHLLMBRRRTTFFFTTPLLSH!!!

I have seen the vice president more during trumps presidency than ever before. Fuck I even know who the vp is which is a first.
Pence is being pushed as a moderate alternative to trump, they're making pence more likeable to the people.

big if true

you're correct

but that pic is disturbing, imagine how many whores had to take infinite miles of dick in order to participate in that survey

>You'll hate his replacement even more.
Hoosier here, Pence is fucking spineless and if he did replace Trump he'd have even less political capital than Trump, by virtue of him getting the job through Trump leaving office. His actual positions wouldn't matter because he couldn't move on them.

Money?
Time...

TIC TOC GEORGY..

Your right also Andrew Johnson.

I guess I meant removal from office which turns out isnt even possible with impeachment. Theyre gonna have to kill him.

Democrats run out impeachment papers every once in a while to play to their Trump-hating base. It's like the way Republicans voted to repeal Obamacare when they knew it would be vetoed, so they could tell their base they tried. It means nothing. They settled months ago that they don't have the balls to remove him without a clear impeachable crime. And in a few days, everyone will be too busy talking about Democrat crimes, so if they try it then, it'll be obvious they're trying to save themselves.

God I hate the establishment republicans. They are suck monumental cucks. They're basically liberals at this point. Especially shit stain McCain.

You... do understand that impeachment doesn't mean that he instantly gets kicked out correct? Bill Clinton got impeached.

>which turns out isnt even possible with impeachment
Are you retarded? It's 100% possible with impeachment. We've just never gotten to step 2 as a country.

fucking chills

my body is ready

We finally did it!

Yep. The only thing between stopping mass slaughter of the (((left))) is Trump.

Nah, He'll be just fine.

>6 senate votes from impeachment
meanwhile
>1 governorship away from constitutional convention

>And you know what those senators can count on?
Jack shit because Trump's been giving the military all the rope they want and he couldn't even get them to ban transsexuals when it came to it.

The folks with the guns are in open defiance of Trump.

Dems are losing Menendez if he's convicted of corruption, and Christie can appoint anyone to his seat if he's still Governor (Which in itself is a short window).

>Lol he believes CNN

NAMES AND CONTACT INFO OF ALL THOSE VOTING FOR IMPEACHMENT

>couldn't ban transexuals

????

>1 governorship away from constitutional convention
Governors have no role in the amendment process

Lol so the senate pedophiles and their deep state security pets really want to die it seems. Suicide by stubbornness?

Trump told the military to kick out the transsexuals and the military told Trump to shove it.

it's one legislature, friendo

and even then that requires every single legislature to vote in favor

but you're right, this is a total diversion. what the fuck would Trump get impeached over? show me the fucking crime. there are none.

this, a thousand times over.

>NAMES AND CONTACT INFO OF ALL THOSE VOTING FOR IMPEACHMENT

well it has been pointed out that congress doesn't actually need a legitimate reason to bring impeachment, there are actually a number of bills in the house already that are for impeachment.

The problem is that it would set a tremendously bad precedent and impeachment doesn't actually remove the President, it just symbolically neuters him.