DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
>State Dept Press Brief to Foreign Press (Heather) 8/16/17
youtu.be/TucrORIHSpM
>VP Pence @Adv Prosperity&Econ Growth Conf in Chile 8/16/17
youtu.be/YGY4pqLWaCQ?t=43m52s
>VP Pence/Chile Pres Bachelet press conf 8/16/17
youtu.be/slmSImGiusA
>VA Sec Shulkin Press Brief on HR3218 8/16/17
youtu.be/5savWaYERFw
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/898407510951960576
youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM
archive.is/5d1Kl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Hope>Heather>Kellyanne

Even Molymeme thinks something is coming

Imagine when Trump drops this redpill again

I've never been to a Trump rally and he is coming to my city Tuesday. Should I go?

Hope is the leaker

AWOOOOO MAGA!

lmao i had completely forgotten about that tweet
based Trump

Hillary will be indicted on Monday.

1st for The Eternal Chad

Can someone post the "you are here" for Trump's progression? Thanks

beware of sleep snakes
wake your father up from bed
make your bed

What type of stupid fucking question is that? Of course you should.

brig if tue

N O H O P E
O

H
O
P
E

Only AWOOO

my efforts to build a hope fan club are paying off. although I suspect hope doesn't need much help in that regard.

Yes, try to get there as early as possible

>my de facto president

Real Wolf Hours means just one thing... Awoo!

they better not make hank a fucking cuck....he is on record as not liking NAFTA so he should be a trump supporter

Posted too late so reposting here:

I don't know if it's Satan, but it's definitely Marxists. How can conservatives reclaim the media? The only mainstream conservative media corporation is Fox (News). I wish some rich conservative people would start more conservative media outlets. And what about the institutions and education? There really is an infowar, and conservatives are losing on the mainstream front, but are winning the guerrilla infowar on the internet.

Yes. Call in sick if you have to.

OUR NATION NEEDS MORAL CLARITY MORE THAN EVER
IF DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT PROVIDE IT I WILL.

I love Kellyanne.

By God, I hope it is true. The Left needs a serious blow to put them back in their place.

Hope's probably had the longest fanclub here of any non Trump related woman t b h

Doors open at 4pm. How early should I get in line to get inside? It will be 104 degrees on Tuesday.

It is accepted that Bannon is the current Shadow President?

Does Trump amicably separate from Melania and marry Hope in a royal White House wedding before or after 2020?

I wish they would just leave it alone. The original series as it stands is a masterpiece. Not everything needs a fucking reboot god damn.

I don't want to see those characters forced to tackle "modern" issues.

They will. Its the only reason they are bringing it back.
>FOX animation
youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE

DID SOMEONE SAY DONUTS??

>I wish some rich conservative people would start more conservative media outlets.
I don't, I like that right now the super-rich and big corporations aren't controlling the conservative movement.
That's the irony. By making the mainstream so monolithic left-wing, they pushed the right onto the Internet, into alternative news sources, where they escaped the control of the two-party oligarchy.

are you kidding, that will make them go 200000% fuckinsane

6am

Fuck, it's a 6 hour and a half drive for me. Contemplating it.

C'mon Hank would have been a Cruzlim

Bill voted for Jeb

people don't remember but Hope literally was the campaign for a large portion of the early months
she ran everything by herself
Hope ran the entire Press/Comms team by herself at the beginning with no experience ever running either Comms or Press for any political campaign. Even to this day she's the press gatekeeper for Trump (if you want to interview Trump you have to go through Hope).

She crushed every primary team with decades of experience and a billion dollar team in the general

She also is the longest standing campaign member and former Trump Tower employee in the White House

>not make hank a fucking cuck
I'm sorry user but have you seen KotH before?

THAT TWEET WAS REAL!?

>Hope and Ivanka, sittin' in a tree...

Bring a shitload of water in a cooler on wheels with ice and show up at 10 am with a bag of trall mix. If you're lucky you'll get in.

That's why he's doing it on Monday when millions of people will be staring at the fucking sky all day.

well Sup Forums we've been duped again looks like trump won't be shooting muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood.
>twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/898407510951960576

i went to his 100 days rally in PA
doors opened at 7 i think
i got in line around 11 or 12

It begins.

nice plebbit meme

wtf i am a cruz missile now

at the rate at which tech companies are deplatforming anyone rightwing we'll have a fashy cyberpunk underground in

Yeah as much as I love Hank he wouldn't have been a Trump supporter because he has a serious problem with New Yorkers.

How new are you?

aw shucks

Oh yikes for reals? I have major health issues or else I wouldn't even care.

Welcome, newfriend.

Six hour drive for a Trump Rally is worth it. I did Chicago to Columbus and back without sleeping for a Trump Rally.

>Hope x Ivanka

>"Hope, I know you get passionate, but could you try to keep it down?"
>15 minutes later
>"Oh, God, Hope, I'm... unh!.. nearly there-"
>"ICH BIN SCHARFE, WEISSJUDEN! KOMMEN SIE? KOMMEN SIE-AAAAHHH!"
>secret service called
>WaPo calls Ivanka a neo-Nazi
>Jared sues WaPo

Both are real

2:30 AM

So are pro loli or anti loli?

How are we winning? Everyone's in an echo chamber. You may think you're winning but your probably only seeing shit you agree with. Just look at the replies to every trump tweet or other big politician.

>(((Goldstein)))
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>THAT TWEET WAS REAL!?
Primary Trump was a fucking political animal. The greatest thing to witness as a political junkie

Thomas Wictor is a self-admitted pro Israeli shill and a retard who couldn't figure out how to run a blog with 60k hits without his system crashing all the time.

>By making the mainstream so monolithic left-wing, they pushed the right onto the Internet, into alternative news sources, where they escaped the control of the two-party oligarchy.
That's true. Regardless of where the term "alt-right" was coined and how it is used, it accurately describes what's going on.

SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE, GUYS! HAPPENING!:

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

youtu.be/wT_HvZI6ObM

Hello newfag, enjoy your stay.

@138002953
You're not from here.

No Melanie is a cuckqueen who enjoys watching TRUMP railing hope

anti loli, you fuggin degenerates

Think back to the story where Trump Jr approached Kasich to be VP and told a roomful of Kasich and his aids "How would you like to be the most powerful VP ever?"

Kasich's people responded "What would Donald do?"

Jr grinned "Make America Great Again"

Bannon is obviously the brains in the WH, Trump is effective at whipping up crowds and toying with media, Pence is a gelding who plays Robin

The only mystery is if Trump actually hates when Bannon gets attention. Isn't it possible their entire beef is them trolling the media & they're actually best friends?

He's the éminence grise

America's e enemies both foreign and domestic will be defeated

>How are we winning?
Because the Left is going too far too fast.

they're gonna ruin it! i know it!

We are anti-loli

If the goyim can do it too, it stops being special to us

literally a dime a dozen at University of Iowa

>tweet
That's the problem. Twitter censorship and bias. But we won the Meme War on Twitter nevertheless.

I miss the primaries, here is a reminisce from the era

The Trump Tower HQ Wall of Shame

dates listed are their dropout dates from the primary (romney is a special addition with his 2012 loss instead)

Pay a homeless guy $20 to save you a spot in line at 8am

Pro, of course. We have an old hag lover infestation though so we need to do something about that.

this. also seth mcfarlen is going the reboot. going to be pure (((influence)))

Trump is truly a Genius of the Ages. We don't deserve him...

>How are we winning?
>Hitler is going too far with his rhetoric, people will sway to the left now

Don't spam it m8, christ.

We forced our opponents to adapt to our action. They are still trying to adapt, hence why they are engaging in such varied lunatic schemes now. they need anything, ANYTHING to regain the initiative.

>surely this undercover video will end Hilary's campaign
Thank god Trump didn't rely on these faggots

Hitler didn't go too far too fast; he won power in a fucking election on a platform that was basically "I will stop commies from fucking everything up".

>oh good, another o'keefe hype train...

The left is in an echo chamber that bans outside voices and uses violence to suppress any wrong think.

We have everyone raiding and join in on our "echo chamber" and we go out of our "echo chamber" to troll. The only people not in our "echo chamber" is old people how don't know how to use the internet.

>O'Keefe
guy struck gold once and got ACORN struck down, everything else has been a disappointment or him fucking up a string

Hitler lost the elections, then was appointed chancellor

archive.is/5d1Kl

>Kara Young, a model who dated Donald J. Trump for two years before he married another model named Melania Knauss, remembers clearly bringing up her race with the real estate tycoon early in their relationship. As with so many issues, he steered the conversation to celebrity.
>“I didn’t hide my race from Donald Trump. He knew,” Ms. Young said in a rare interview. >“He would say, ‘You’re like Derek Jeter.’ And I would say, ‘Exactly.’”
>“I never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race of people,” she added.
>Beyond dating a biracial woman, he made outsize efforts to hang out publicly with African-American celebrities: the boxing promoter Don King, the hip-hop impresarios Kanye West, Russell Simmons and Sean Combs, and celebrities as big as Muhammad Ali, James Brown and Michael Jackson.
>But more than ever, the question is being asked: Is Mr. Trump personally racist?
The few African-Americans in his inner circle respond with an emphatic no. Most privately describe him as a 71-year-old man with fixed views and a cloistered history, raised in a heavily white enclave in Queens, who came of age and built a tower in the Manhattan sky when New York City was roiling with racial strife.
>“Just because you’re a nationalist and you’re white doesn’t make you a white nationalist,” said Katrina Pierson, an African-American who was a spokeswoman for Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign. “Putting Americans first makes you a nationalist and in that case, I’m a nationalist. I think we should take care of our families and our children first.”
>Lynne Patton, who heads the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s New York and New Jersey office and is black, said Mr. Trump had a diverse set of people around him that included some close African-American associates.
>The president “doesn’t see color the way the average person does,” she said. He assesses people based on “their successes and their failures.”