Ofc its a white woman with a nigger baby with no father

Ofc its a white woman with a nigger baby with no father

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sivi27uwSlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

topkek, women are fucking insane these days.

On the bright side, she's clearly manlet friendly.

>IQ 150

TFW too smart to fuck 18 year old coal burning dumpster fire.

>150 IQ or above

So who Stephen Hawkins?

>IQ of 150 or above

lmao this chick is retarded

How can you tell it's a nigger baby?

To me it doesn't look like a black baby either.

Lol this bitch deserves to be ditched, good job papa nigger.

Even if she found this so called magical super man, she would still end up treating him like this

this bitch seriously thinks someone with 150 IQ will date her used ass?, actually nvm, people with very high iq are know to be autistic as fuck.

all newborns are darker than what they'll turn into as kids, and the light is dim, not sure if that's really a niglet or just a standard issue ugly newborn.

>coal burning single mother
>must have IQ 150 or above

Good luck honey

>these demands
>someone else's kid
>those lack of tits
Bitch what?

She doesn't even know her rock bottom sexual market value

Feminism.

Ladies, expecting to marry 11/10s (aka the impossibly decent guy) is like me actually expecting Lauren Southern, it's never going to happen and waiting for it is called "social sterility." You know he's 11/10 because any guy willing to put up with their shit would be beta and anyone else would just move on, therefore the perfect guy would never be interested in the women who only want the perfect guy. This means anyone like this is socially sterile, since it's not plausible they'll ever find anyone at their standards.

Same goes with guys, don't have "waifus" don't have celebrity crushes, don't pine over girls in your office, be fearless and desireless, live in the moment and take the opportunities afforded to you.

>IQ of 150 or above

So basically a pc way of saying "No blacks"

At least she is not a heightist unlike Nazis.

JOKES ON HER I MASTURBATED TO HER BABY LMAO

Looks like a trick of the light desu.
Shit thread though.

She wants Trump's dick

Just another coalburner paying the toll. Nothing new. And the nigger will grow up to nigger up. Kek. It's really sad and hilarious

>has a black kid
>must work on cars

uhhh

Red haired mom, black haired baby, wide nose, black skin. Dad could be Sicilian though

>must be straight

oy vey, why is she so intolerant?

60k is pretty modest. Over 5"3 is 85% of men. 150 IQ is implausible.
But cleans AND straight? She's dreaming

>nigger baby

Have you ever seen a newborn child before?

5'5 master race here

Have to agree.

LOL

Gotta have a 150 IQ, but you also have to be dumb enough to mess with this roastie and Jamal Jr.

fucking lol

>above 5'3"
lol what the fuck 5 is technically a midget.

Can things be saged at this hour? It's late, bait is harmless but it's still troubling to watch people comment on a terrible fake profile OP created and immediately brought here.

This is obviously a fake account created to bait people like OP.

Stop being such fucking autismos and falling for this shit every time.

I'd unironically kill myself, I think im bad enough at barely 5'10"

Pretty sure she meant 6"3. So uhmm... no sweetie, you do not pass.

It's totally a leech. I read those checks as:

>Pay for me
>Stand out for me so I can show you off
>Think for me
>Cook and clean for me
>Work on my car
>Be straight so I can bolt you down with sexual favors and hopefully cuck you

Doesn't look like a black baby to me, but still 18, very lazy, and demanding looking for a guy like that. Hope her parents are ready to raise another kid while she looks for him.

Girls with nigger babies, looking to use you as a beta provider, without having any real skills, and being average in looks, be like:

>Need to make $200,000 - my baby Jaquan needs the best
>IQ needs to be 180 - perfect
>Need to be 6'4, 230 pounds - 4% body fat at the most
>Crisp hairline
>Must know engineering, law, medicine
>Needs Ph.D
>Cooking for me every single night is a MUST
>Needs to take care of baby Jamal while I'm out calling his father

fuck my IQ is only 113, I have no salary, Self-employed.

underrated

Is this an absolute joke? What the hell is she gonna do, take care of the little nigger or is she going to ask the man himself to do that too?

that's hair dye, not real red hair. without seeing the baby's hair or lack thereof i'm going with ugly newborn

Lmfao bitch good luck.

You'll be in ghettoland forever.

>no salary
>self employed
Doesn't sound like your doin too good bud

Do Swedish men not work on their own cars?

>5'3
That means she's 5'2-5'3.
>150 IQ
That means all of her friends are ~80 IQ and barely passed high school. Being a trivia buff alone will make her think you have 150 IQ.

no bullying allowed

> tfw 5'2"
> 50.9k salary
> 149 IQ
> no singmother coal-burnerfu

:(

60K for someone under 30 is either a brave tranny of colour who also has a real degree, or someone intelligent enough to blast past the current "only minorities can get paid well" bullshit. Most people do not earn that much. That is a nice salary.

She is literally asking for the best of the best and, again, that guy would be too high quality to be interested in her. If he did show interest in her (this is where femlogic gets fun) either she'll believe he's actually low quality for being interested or her imposter syndrome would kick in and she'll start sabotaging the relationship so she can break up with you before you do, which would make her feel superior to you (and yes, without negating the imposter syndrome).

When hypergamy is involved, social sterility follows.

No shit.

Interestingly, I suspect anyone dating Lauren Southern could show interest without these effects because I'd be shocked if she hasn't heard all this shit before and would know it's normal for guys dating her to be interested in her.

Exceptions are everywhere, just rare enough that I'm basically going to keep going back to that name.

It's fucking social engineering and manipulated western breeding, they've given us a solution: date broadly Asians. Bad news for white supremacists, but I suspect the Marxists behind this malevolent evil think that's an added bonus.

lmao subhuman street shitter confirmed

>miminium yearly salary 60k
>IQ > 150
>must work on cars

This has to be straight up troll

I miss him so much

List is a fucking joke. The only problem is the 150 but it sounds like she pulled it out of her ass. Plus it doesn't mean shit if you already pull in a decent salary.

>IQ 150

for those wondering, that's appx 0.04% of the population

You're not from Australia.

Hahahahahahaha look at these daltonic cucks and laugh

With standards that low, it's no wonder she got blacked

Bahahahaha minimum 60k salary.

Bitch must be dreaming. Anyone that makes that much knows to stay the far fucking away from a single mother slore like her.

P.S. Must cook? Pfft, she gonna die alone.

That baby is white it's just the shadow makes it look darker.

>IQ above 150
>work on cars

LOL

That's obviously a troll account

You know I am. Is there something I can do for you?

Current time is 4:19

>IQ 150 and above

Is this bitch retarded? There are only 30 million people in this earth with above 140 genius level IQ and most of them reside in East Asia.

Here's the realistic rundown of what this bitch can pull:

>maximum salary of 30,000 a year
>must be shorter than 5'7
>IQ of around 90

That's what you're actually worth, as an 18 yo, coalburning single mother.

> IQ above 150

Someone please send her pic related

post more like unrealistic tindr profiles

>150 IQ
>only 60k salary

>hmm, well I want a guy who makes a lot of money maybe like 60k, isn't that a lot? I wonder what kind of IQ that would take? probs like 150 lol!

t. 90 IQ waitress making 18k

Not unrealistic, but funny af

>do your eyebrows disappear when you wash your face
O I AM LAFFIN

>P.S. Must cook? Pfft, she gonna die alone.

Plenty of men know how to cook because they can't except someone to look after them all the time

Its the 60k/a +150IQ car repairman who is elusive

I make more than that, and am capable of working on cars ( just not a mechanic, they make up to 35k per year).
The point is that any man who has one or two of those characteristics would never waste time on a single mother.

She's only after the wallet

>Nigger baby
>Dyed hair
>Expects the impossible and wants a 10/10 Chad to do everything so she can sit on her ass and watch a child all day because it's "SOOOO HARD"
>You get nothing but the privilege of saying you are in a relationship with me and that is it

Females have become selfish and absolutely greedy in the West that nobody is going to date them or be with them. Also All Coal Burners deserve nothing from anyone. You burn the coal you pay the toll.

>american funny money

Tell me about it. Most will be dead at 30 because of Feminism.

She deserves the 17k per year she will get from TANF and foodstamps.
Not the 60k she is dreaming of.

>no bollu
this is Sup Forums not your personal safety zone
>worrying about height
how silly
i'm ten feet tall and covered with hair
unless you are taller than my kneecaps i cannot see you and will probably crush you underfoot
it will feel like walking on sand but be very messy
and that's just with my giant benis clearing a path for me to see at all
you should count your blessings small one

it's funny because a lot of women say that men "don't get" women. like we don't understand them...

yet it's clear they don't understand men at all. We want moms for OUR kid, not someone else. we want them to be a slut for US not everyone else.

You had a point until the whole Conservative mindset of "don't have waifu's". That's like telling someone to not have an imagination or dreams.

Accurate.

I have the money and possibly the IQ, I'll be honest, I don't actually know my IQ, but based on standardized testing I've done through school, military, and such I should be right around that number (even though most IQ tests are useless if you get >145 because the test is only good to 3 standard deviations). I don't work on my car and have little knowledge of it. Luckily, I am 5'9", so that isn't an issue, and I can kind of cook (but I'm not great). I think her biggest issue is going to be convincing some 22+ year old college grad with a specific set of hobbies and also isn't short that she's worth it. She has a fucking baby, she's basically damaged goods. Those requirements are what you would see for a supermodel.

Also, is this a troll profile?

>women idealizing mates is bad
>b-b-but it's okay if we do it!

He's right, retard. waifushit is degenerate. Your dreams should involve a career, and a family, white children raised with good values, and for your country to stop being so degenerate. Not having sex with a 2D picture.

Time for you to step in, OP (though you'll have to make some kind of excuse on the IQ or tell her you'll do the test one day in the future).

youtu.be/Sivi27uwSlI

single mother (niggerbaby). first thing in checklist is about money. hmmm... i wonder what she might be after?

>someone to not have an imagination or dreams.
Yes.

Be desireless and you'll never be disappointed. All pain derives from this or whatever fear, either of something or of losing something. This is a Buddhist plagiarism of Taoism, it will drastically improve your life.

There's a sort of manliness in being realistic anyway, fairly often women look to their partners for a voice of reason. Being someone who pines after the impossible is not a reasonable person.

>I had sex with 50 men and not vagina is roast beef
>I am ready to settle down and have you provide for me now.

She's kidding herself if she thinks any intelligent person would father some mudsharks bastard? Intelligent people are out making their own children with worthy mothers who aren't on tinder.

mmmmyep that kid's being raised with 1 parent

"I should have taught my daughter better. Now my bloodline has ended."

>iq 150
it's perfectly reasonable. average iq in a family should be close to 100.

I kind of hope one day we start kicking people like her off welfare including Black people. They are a major drain on the tax payer.

Trust me I have dated and have been in long term relationships they always give shit tests and are adults with child mentallity because dad's just suck overall. We need mom material as we get older not a used up condom.

I doubt the baby is black. You see, a newborn baby could have such shade of skin. If it was born with difficulties, for example. Got suffocated by the vajaja. With time the skin would acquire lighter tone.

Lol most of posters on Sup Forums IQ threads have 150 IQ or above