Conservative nigger with a quick question for the nat socs. Why do all the Nazi/SS brass look degenerate...

Conservative nigger with a quick question for the nat socs. Why do all the Nazi/SS brass look degenerate? You've got Adolf "Braced Cantilever Forehead" Hitler, Joseph "Muscle Atrophy" Goebbels, Heinrich "Invisible Chin" Himmler, and Reinhard "Jew Nose" Heydrich among other betacuck looking degenerates?

REMINDER NOT TO REPLY TO SHILL / SLIDE THREADS
>REMINDER NOT TO REPLY TO SHILL / SLIDE THREADS

You probably have all the aforementioned degenerate features on your face don't you buddy boy?

You shouldn't be talking about degenerate features nigger.

Pinched a nerve eh? Got a Jew nose, got muscle atrophy, no chin, or a 45 degree fruit ninja'd forehead? If not then why are you spending your time polishing off a bunch of dead men's cocks, or in Reinhard's case, his nose.

They were politicians and military men, not fashion models.

kinda.

But dat Ernst Kaltenbrunner tho.

Really? He's not degenerate to you? Man's face literally has potholes(albeit probably scars) but besides how does this dude not look like a bona fide Jew? Like for example this Jewess Sarah Jessica Parker.

Gee it's almost as if people over hype the Aryan rhetoric

You got a baboon nose, no cranial capacity, two bananas as lips and shit colored skin

Sage

BASED

why do you hate people who tried to free the african colonies from white occupation, based black guy?

Why do all niggers look like literal monkeys ?

The greatest man that ever lived. If only he had run Germany

You can cite all the caricature-esque features you like but it doesn't matter to me anyhow, I'm not making any pseudoscientific claims of racial superiority. I cast out a line with fresh bait to see just how nat socs would respond. Perhaps even with a shred of dignity. But no, as I reel in you know what lat here flopping helplessly at my feet. A braindead, illegitimate stepchild of a Nazi SJW triggered over a bating yet accurate 4 chan post. Congrats cletus, congrats

He's quite the supermodel but this doesn't actually answer the point of my post. Since those 4 men(among others) still look as they do.

Did you know the Nazis treated Negroes better than the US did at the time of WW2?

Congrats, Deshawn, for not doing your own research.

Most were pussies too. I read Rudolf Höß' autobiography, and he talks about orders to go undercover in the army ranks issued to the remaining top guys.

>Why do all the Nazi/SS brass look degenerate
Try to name some geniuses who look normal

What you don't think I have some choice words about American racism. Seeing as how Nazis treated people who were very genetically similar to them, if you take their actions and ideology to their logical conclusions, it doesn't bode well for blacks clete.

Conventionally attractive males relative to their time period very rarely change history. An easy life doesn't produce a desire to see change. Satisfaction with your surroundings doesn't unlock true ambition. Conventionally attractice males can be geniuses, but they will always lack the drive that perpetually motivates their not-so-attractive counterparts.

Nazis gassed the Jews and the lefties because they were calling for Bolshevism from the East, which killed millions in Russia. It was simple collective defense there. Wrong? Depends.

They would have sent you and other Negroes to Africa, peacefully.

There was no good guys in WW2. Just self-interest.

how was this jew accepted by hitler

True aryan must be...

>neo-nazi untermenschen don't even know what jews or germans look like
pottery

>implying a nigger could survive insulting them during that time

Top kek, nigger.

nigger

>face literally has potholes

That's because those crazy motherfuckers fight with rapiers with the explicit goal of drawing blood from their opponents face.
Those are proud battle wounds, they are a right of passage you uncultured swine!

>how does this dude not look like a bona fide Jew
Nose, ears, mouth, cranial shape all completely non-jewish.
>implying a nigger would understand the difference

Really? So the millions murdered based soley on the region's/city blocks they lived in or the features they may have were all actually ideological murders? Keyword, murders.

>looks degenerate
>somehow is degenerate

You aren't conservative, you don't conserve anything.

They are degenerates, what did you expect user?

deformed face confirmed

those who call others degenerate are for the most part people who are themselves, degenerate but refuse to admit it.

He was asking for nazis not for homo pics user.

I conserve ideas and values, the definition of conservative. The "degenerate" features I'm talking about are all based on the Nazi's own beliefs and what I've heard from neo Nazi's here.