Roaming Millennial threw us under the Dodge Challenger lads!

Roaming Millennial threw us under the Dodge Challenger lads!

Time to down vote & unsubscribe! Get IN HERE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPOmu9fdIr8&t=45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the link

i mean to be fair, she's too cute for critical thinking

like honestly what did you expect

Yes, libertarians are going to disagree with what looks very obviously like a series of false flags and fake news. I prefer Lauren's/Brittany's response, no I won't disavow it like a lame coward. I don't even want to talk about this shit.

Yeah, Lauren & Brittany are way better than Roaming.

Let's help Lauren out and wreck their vile competition.

Down vote this video and unsubscribe! Deus Vult lads

She's so cute
But she's gotta get the boot

Byebye mongrel babe

Let's not try to foster rivalries here... millennial and Lauren have already shared boyfriends.

Ignore all radical centrists (99% of ecelebs)

Only white people are the ones told to not compete in identity politics.

Fucking beta orbiters she looks like she haves down syndrome for fuck sake.

Affirmative American user!

Now get in there and do your blood proud boy!

She's cute,has nothing to do with being beta or alpha.

Exactly, they just want us cucked because they fear us. Don't fall for their Globalist cuckoldry scheme.

They will follow us after we have power. With power we won't give a fuck what they think.

Have you seen here patrion accaunt??
She get's over 500$ every month for just sitting there and let the betas orbit arround her.

Also how is she cute all Asians are ugly and look like they have down syndrome.

This hapa used to emphasize the white features in her appearance, and now she is emphasizing her Asian features.

I noticed the exact same thing. Her white side is cucking, we need to boot her.

Now go downvote & unsubscribe!

I said that if someone thinks and says that she's cute,that doesn't mean they're beta orbiters or that they donating to her patreon.

If they're donating,that yeah they're probably beta as fuck.

But be honest,would you fuck her?

Feels good to never have trusted any of these people

Why do you expect her to subscribe to an ideology which would have herself deported back to... Hong Kong?

What do expect from someone who cited blog/reddit post as academic sources?

she is also not a great debate and cowards away.

hapa fags are beginning to she who she really is.
"buy my mech, baby"

No i wouldn't since I have a gf that's way prettier then her aslo she looks like a Gypsie and in her earlier vidios she tried look white for some reasons whille she is Asian her self.

this

Affirmative user

>expecting a mongrel to be anything other than a civic shill

I warned you about trad thots bro i told you dawg

Yeah,you're the 2/10 guy.

Same.

Don't slide this thread.

Downvote or post sexy European waifu's (do both)

you're slow if you happen done that before this video. but this video really shows she isn't for whites, at all.
MurdochMudorch's kekistani video burned pretty good

Honestly,I liked the video.
There's literally nothing whites gain by associating themselves with ACTUAL neo Nazis,Daily Stormers and such idiots.
They run the whole "white movement" into the fucking ground.

Anyone who associates with them,and goes out in public to "call out the Jew" and promote Hitler is fucking idiot who has no idea how politics work,and is a disgrace to the white race.

>Subbing to bandwagoneering millennial media vlog shits in the first place.

It's ok, just admit you made a mistake by thinking with your dick

She's right tho

THE ETERNAL FINN?

I have my own preferernce of women and Asian wome just don't cut it for me they since they look like children with down syndrome.

I've been on one of those heritege trees threads and are you that Croat who wife is a Chinese???

>racemixed chink against identity politics

Woah

>ACTUAL neo Nazis,Daily Stormers and such idiots
brainlet

We democracy now.

she ignored the "alt-left" like the rest of the that isn't near to alt-right. She's like (((the Rebel)))

>female intellectuals

She shouldn't have taken the MSM path and grouped 'alt-right' with the extremists of our side. That was a mistake on her part.

>e-celeb
>down vote
>reddit spacing
>personal army request

Mixed race people are truly horrifyingly ugly. My god. And of course, that bitch will always identify with her poo race so no white nationalism, everybody !

*gets blacked*

How about this?
Most altrighters are like some retard teen in highschool class who shouts to the hot girl in front of all teachers classmates and parents:" I want to fuck you and lick your pussy", and hangs out with his pedophile friend.

the

>us
fuck off

>Sup Forums is too stupid and tribalistic to see she's completely right

the screams were funny as hell

kys loser
yeah,but there's no ground to stand on when idiots come with Nazi Flags and chant:"Jews will not replace us".
Then they can clain,AS THEY DO:"they were anti fascists,you can't equate the two."

The protest could have been done far better,now whites have lost ALL the moral highground,and gave it to everyone else.

Even fucking yesterday,when Muslim plowed people in Barcelona,you couldn't say shit without someone on the left pointing a finger at WN and saying:"yeah but white extremists do the same."

It was a complete disaster.

THIS IS IRRELEVANT AND UNIMPORTANT

BILDERBERG CONFERENCE LEAKS

there is no "us," tumblrina

Didn't Trump disavow this too though?

>expecting mutts to be on our side
Inb4 it's redpilled to mix with asians

Bump.

Already ahead of you. That channel is full of (((civic nationalists))).

What did you expect ? Mixed race individuals will never allow whites to defend themselves completely because they are already biologically a part of the new world order that wants whites gone either by massive immigration or by miscegenation.
This little roaming millennial attention whore shows her true colors, when it goes too far for her own ass.

I don't agree with Atheism is Unstoppable (AIU) on several things but he sums this SJW type leftists tactic up pretty well

Identity politics is just inevitable when you live in a multicultural country.
If the USA was 90% whites as it used to be I'd completely understand her point. Individualism is what made the west dominate.
But you can't be individualistic when every other racial group is not.

i never expected much from her seeing that she isn't white. it's irritating when nu-Sup Forums say that she is /ourgirl/ or that she's an "honorary Aryan."

>hapa telling others to say no to identity
i am so surprised
hapas are the end game of the globalists

too many.