>inb4 CNN
I TOLD YOU ABOUT MUSLIMS
IT KEEPS HAPPENING BRO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358
youtube.com/watch?v=qgZRFWJMUgM
youtube.com/watch?v=9mnywjPPDtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leftypol and shareblue can suck peepees and stop flooding with slide threads btw

I think there is a serious effort to slide these Barcelona threads. That attack was earlier. All 5 terrorists killed.

Came on here ealier and there was 3 alien threads 1 dog thread a haircut thread and a load of other shit. Just 1 barcelona thread. Something fishy going on.

>muh muh Nazi larpers and white nationalists with tiki torches and 1 whale ANTIFA dying is the end of the world

Yeah, the MSM are in on it. They literally want the Muslims in the West. The MSM is literally (((them))).

I wonder if this will boost secessionists' popularity.

>1 woman accidentally killed getting run over by a car
>"Alt right are terrorists! Get rid of them! They're a violent threat to the safety of the globe!"
>Another god damn [insert vehicle here] of peace attack that intentionally kills a bunch of people in the name of Islam
>"It's not islamic terrorism guys"
Seriously, if the media is going to call out "Alt right acts of violence", it might as well call out Islamic violence

Well we literally had thousands of posts about the first attack, a rolling sticky n stuff. You guys have the attention span of a puppy so everybody is already tired and forgot about it.

That twist CNN is trying is just disgusting.

How about the media just offs itself

Did they actually try to blame the alt-right?

Oh I didn't read the first line nvm

do we know already if it was accidental or an attack in charlotteville? did the guy who was arrested say anything at all? did anyone claim it as a terrorist attack or anything?

That was yesterday evening. It was going mad posting here. Checked here at 3am and there was one thread with a handful of posts. Like it was a non event even though there was 5 terrorists being shot in Cambrils. A little stange to me.

>4 men in suicide vests

Were they planning a classic rescue attempt?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc9Ve7xH358

They are slimy cunts.

The car was going way too fast for it to be an accident. Might have been spur of the moment road rage, but the guy is at least guilty of manslaughter and assault

>ISIS are alt left
This is making too much sense, has to be a coincidence.

thats not my question though. did anyone come out with any claims?

Just like I said. Short attention span plus sliding. And now CNN is comparing this to Charlottesville what the fuck?

Fuck me. Listening to Irish radio right now and the security expert just said it is "part and parcel" of living in Europe now. Part and fucking parcel. I'm done with this shit.

next time some says 'not all muslims' reply with 'not all NAZI's'
We raped an entire nation because of their nazi leaders and threw them all in the same pile/

Nope. The left just claimed it was a terrorist attack because they felt like it.

It's everyday bro

Reminder that this is a copycat of Charlottesville, Wolf Blitzer told me so: youtube.com/watch?v=qgZRFWJMUgM

i check
and i also kek

Lol, everybody knows that CNN is full of it. Lamestream media is so dumb
>was islamic truck attack #5 a copycat of charlottesville?

The focus seems to be more on Trump/Charlottesville, especially on this board and American media. It is like Barcelona is an unwanted distraction to the vilification of Trump and the right.

And all the previous car and truck attacks were due to Time Traveling Jihadis that witnessed the Charlotteville massacre [of 1 person] in the future, where they got the idea.

>It is like Barcelona is an unwanted distraction to the vilification of Trump and the right.
you have even the smallest shred of doubt it isnt exactly so?

Jews being Jews.

That's how they role/Jew.

Yeah you don't say? Sup Forums is an american board, why should they care too much about Europe? Most burgers wouldn't be able to find Barcelona on a map. But based mods gave us a sticky, I was surprised about that.

Maybe I'm just a bit naive user. I thought that dead and mangled children might be worth a mention but obviously I'm being proven wrong. Sad time to be alive.

topkek

They were very quick to blame ALL of the alt-right for Charlottesville. Let's see their reaction now.

scum bags

we saw their reaction. they are comparing this to charlottesville. #notallmuslims #morerefugees

It should. The spanish government has been banning the catalan police from entering the Europol and some spanish cops alerted a terrorist cell about catalan police surveillance a year ago.

Its not islamic terror.. itd faggot isis terror

Charlotteville was not white terror. It was retarded alt right terror.

Ezpz.

That is the problem right there. They don't show those images in the media here. All people see is a number not a person literally cut in half. Todays number is 13 but it is meaningless really because it doesn't tell the whole story, not like the images of the kids lying on the ground yesterday and that girl in Sweden.

>now
Short attention span. Wolf Blitzer compared it to Charlottesville this morning.

>wearing suicide vests
hah i bet they just killed the first 4 muslims they saw
based reconquista

the rolling sticky is the main tool to make it hard to discuss. 1000 posts is too few and more would cause browser trouble. half the posts in a rolling sticky are replies to already deleted posts and thus make no sense. iow it sucks to post in a rolling sticky and the mods are deleting other threads, so it's an effective way to throttle discussion of any topic.

It's actually the JIDF and Jews in general who are doing this

The head of ISIS was literally a JEW

ISIS claimed responsibility, take your pick of sources

>That is the problem right there. They don't show those images in the media here.
ask yourself why they arent showing the images

not barcelona, charlottesville

This is fucking madness. They can't expect people to fall for that shit. Can they?

THOSE DAMN WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!

Geert is right, leftists are aiding our enemies and should be declared traitors.

No. Hope for that man's sake he's got a dash-cam proving he was in danger.

Even ISIS is copycatting American nazis. We have to stop these nazis right now!

Oh sorry, no one has claimed that because it wasnt planned by any group.

you forgot that the fat antifa woman was there looking for violence and trying to suppress people. Not an innocent.

>the gay Republican
>altright

We know. btw it's morning over here, learn how 2 timezone, burger.

Because they know that any sane person would want to end this madness by any means necessary. They fear what the people would do. But the people need to know this stuff so they know what they are really getting themselves in for.

Learn my timezone, I'm clearly not talking about yours.

Hilldawgs- you had a full 48 hours to denounce Islam after the attack, the hours are slipping away... Tick tock tick tock. You better hurry before you are officially aiding the islamic terrorists. Tick tock

>Killed 4 suicide bombers
You got some top notch cops there Spain.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It's almost been proven it was an accident. You either have no sense of speed, or you haven't seen any videos. Don't post blatant shit like this when you can't back it up. It's amazing that out of all the photos and videos out there, you people are still too stupid to do your own investigation.

Kys islam apologist.

They say the camera adds 50lbs to a person, maybe it adds speed to a vehicle too.

Over here it's 9AM. I'm completely aware of timezones, even yours.

>why should they care too much about Europe?
kek. why should anyone, to be honest? You've built your cuckshed, now go prep ahmed and then return to it.

All jokes aside, I'm pretty sure he is just another uninformed, uneducated idiot that spouts his opinions as facts.

they will

Good, keep it that way.

mhm, you're sitting in the same boat. Amsterdam, for example, is infested with niggers who tried to mug me when I went to visit that beautiful city.

There's a saying like "don't throw stones when you're sitting in a building made from glass", roughly translated.

>go prep ahmed

Yeah fuck you, I bet you are not even old enough to be allowed to post here.

No. 5 terrorists dead, but a few citizens wounded, 3 of them critical.

>"don't throw stones when you're sitting in a building made from glass"
why translate, they have it in english too, bruder: people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

>PART AND PARCEL
Good thing I don't live in shit hole europa.

What is a vpn, faggot? I'm from Finland now.
What you cunts have done to Europe is unforgivable and I honestly couldn't give a shit about you anymore. I can't see why anyone would.

I think that guy will have a good defence. A lot of things are in his favour. The whole situation that day was badly managed and those protesters had a permit and antifa didn't. Antifa created a situation where he was fearful for his safety while they were illegally protesting. Also the cops did nothing to protect lawful protesters. Don't get wound up about peoples opinions, everybody on Sup Forums knows everything about nothing. Opinions are like assholes everybody has one but some are more full of shit than others.

>Check twitter

>"""""terrorists""""""

>""""""what motivated them?"""""""

>""""""fake muslims"""""""

>""""""Islam Is A Religion Of Peace""""""

All coming from the same people who had a breakdown declaring that everyone from Trump on down are Neo-Nazi psychopathic murderers and all white people must supplicate themselves because an autist ran down one fat loony at a political brawl.

?
youtube.com/watch?v=9mnywjPPDtU

I can't wait to see this be the new narrative.

>Those poor Muslm boys - Radicalized by the Alt-Right

>What you cunts have done to Europe is unforgivable
like its the german responsibility to care for your forest sauna shithole. how about you enforce your politics so your shitty government won't start letting """"them"""" in as well, wherever your from

Goddamnit smocaine

Wew

Hell yeah, I was waiting for you to reply so I can show you the evidence. Give me a few minutes. I'm on my phone, have to look up the numbers on the math and I'm smoking a cigarette right now. If the thread dies I'll make a new one, but I promise I will reply.

>left don't care
Which is truly amazing considering catalonian scum aren't white

the fuck copying? cnn should remember who did it first #truckofpeace CNN fake news

>i bet they just killed the first 4 muslims they saw
Sides in orbit m8

You mean when wolf blitzer called the Barcelona attack a copy cat of Charlottesville?

>catalonian scum aren't white
says the redneck nigger-spic in the land of infinite impossibilities
i know a good number of hard-working catalonians and they are good people, mayne.

What part of "we grant asylum to everybody who needs it" didn't you understand? Situation is fucked up, and pretty complex because our government also tries to fix the demography, the geezers are afraid that there are not enough people to pay taxes to pay for their pensions. Come on, activate your almonds ffs.

I'm all ears, it was definitely a suspicious incident

It's time to start removing Mosques. Thsee symbols of hate must no longer be tolerated. It's 2017 for crying out loud!

>like its the german responsibility to care for your forest sauna shithole
You are a disgrace.

Yes. Disgusting.

She doesn't give a shit does she.

OP is NOT a faggot

good for you OP, you rule

Show your flag you cock sucking basque. It's a pity we didn't genocide all of you after the civil war

>You are a disgrace.
welcome to the club, candy-ass

He's getting life, no parole.

Even if he manages to land on the 2nd Degree Murder charge without an upgrade, he's going to be found guilty - Much like what happened in Minnesota.

That's best case scenario. Worst case is that he's up on federal hate crime charges for murder or a terrorism charge.

He's still gong to jail for life.

stfu asshole, i might actually be on your side

Utter horse shit. Your women were frothing at the mouth of the idea of all those cocks flooding the sexual market. They couldn't give a fuck about "helping the poor."

And you disgraceful excuses of males went along with it because you wanted to "feel like good people." Bullshit, you just didn't want to stand up to your traitorous cunts of women.

Your country will be third world within the next 10 years. I only hope people like you, who still defend the decisions made by your traitorous whores, suffer the consequences of that.

I blame the neocons