If a free market solves everything, how long will it take before it solves the fake news problem?

If a free market solves everything, how long will it take before it solves the fake news problem?

It already is, you found that post didn't you.
New media is on the rise, it simply takes time for sweeping social change to reach Normies.

The Free market can't:

>solve fake news.
>solve slavery
>solve child exploitation
>Human traffiking
>global conflicts
>regional conflicts
>local conflicts
>build roads
>mass migration
>go to space
>solve the energy crisis
>care about the environment

I could go on, and on and on. Maybe one day I will.

Fool the free market can do all that, but he won't cause it's a theoretical fantasy and not a real thing.

>>go to space

> Fake news
> Build roads
>Go to space
>Solve energy crisis
>Care about the environment
>Newfags not using greentext correctly
The Free Market CAN fix all this.

>39% saw a decline
>35% saw an increase

So statistcally insignificant?

The free market profits from all of this, why would it fix it?

For net yes, though it is probably a sign that certain TYPES of university are being preferred.

>SpaceX, the space travel firm, received $5.5 billion in government contracts

not how p values work

it shouldn't and it doesn't need it. neither does Google's space division

>Implying the government cannot itself be Free Market
Contracts are perfectly reasonable free market ideas provided the selection for the contract is not corrupt

Bro, the free market solves everything!
You just have to own your TV station!
>providers refuse to carry your network
You just have to own your own cable network!
>utility poles are owned by existing providers, everyone has to basically pay rent to use these lines since its actually impossible to create a new backbone
You've just got to use the internet!
>internet media doesn't have the same power for reaching middle America in prime time hours as broadcast TV
Duuuude, you just don't understand! Free markets bro!

>solve fake news.
What on earth are you talking about?

>solve slavery
Because it already did?

>solve child exploitation
Again, because it already did? The reason children aren't working in factories today, is not because of your mommy Merkel has made it illegal or whatever. The reason is because parents are rich enough so they don't have to send their children to work.

>Human traffiking
Glad to be living in a statist society then, where this issues was solved by the governments, and now doesn't exist anymore. /end sarcasm

>global conflicts
>regional conflicts
>local conflicts
Neither can the governments, the only difference is, private companies don't invade foreign nations, because war isn't profitable.

>build roads
Oh yeah, bunch of black top and tar poured over some foundation, how will we ever manage to build roads with the genius minds in the government.

>mass migration
Immigration is another word for moving.

>go to space
Oh yeah, thank you government. 12 people got to go to the moon. My kids will all have 250,000 in debt as a result, but hey, 12 people got to go to the moon.

>solve the energy crisis
Free market is the one that created energy in the first place. Thank you free market, for we can easily have cooked food, dish washers, laptops, and the internet.

>care about the environment
Biggest polluter on the planet are governments.

free market "fails" when there is a government-assisted monopoly on some industry (i.e. corruption). this is very much the case with american mainstream media

>literally using the exact same tech the US Gov't made in 1960.

Wow really made me think.

All true except war is quite profitable

>implying gov contracts aren't corporate gibs.

>a free market
im sorry but do you faggots forget that we bailed every mother fucker out just a few years ago

time warner tried to sell a bullshit debt of mine to some creditors in 2009. I wrote those mother fuckers a nice letter demanding that they fucking apologize to me and the rest of the tax payers that bailed their sorry asses out.

They stopped perusing the debt

fuck them, this is not what a free market looks like you fucking retards

Most important:
Trickle down works.
'Give the rich and they will return'

Fake News will be around for a long time. Here's why:

1. News corporations have already established a vast infrastructure of private property-- from antennas to satellites to large corporations.

2. News corporations are heavily subsidized by the government because of the Government's need to disseminate info to its citizens.

3. The Constitution prohibits direct action against News Corporations. However, because the NC's are made up of citizens they can act directly against government

4. Where subsidies fall short NC's make up with ad revenue. This is most always bought a whole year in advance. Only large companies can afford to buy such services

5. Most ad services of NCs are bought by large complex companies, those whose bottom line is meant for foreign entities like Saudia Arabia, China, and the EU

They own the shit needed to tell people what's up, and they with their crony sponsors have enough money to keep things going because you and your friends still buy the shit that keeps it a float because you have no one else to feed you news.

Ireland became a very rich country by offering low tax rates. Money from around the world poured into their country

>how long will it take before it solves the fake news problem?
It already did - you're currently posting on the antithesis of that

You should watch the movie Citizen Kane.

AI will take over and there will be no more need for humans or human problems. Free market principles.

Never going to happen.
People will always go to the source that tells them what they want to hear.
Except a very small few, like those poor black anons who are masochistic enough to lurk Sup Forums.
But most of the market is just people gathering where everyone else agrees with them. People love echo chambers. See: Sup Forums, tumblr, reddit, fox, CNN, etc, etc.

Spoopy

>Solve the energy crisis
What energy crisis?

It's kind of like when an animal comes down with some malignant cancerous growth. It either kills the animal, the animal's body kills it.

The market is just a spontaneous method of aggregating information. The problem with modern media is that it perverts people's view of the world so the collective aggregations from individuals never corrects the issues adequately because the individual perception has been tainted intentionally. This doesn't facilitate healthy market activity, it masks unhealthy activity. But it's an uphill battle, and the old school media can only hold out so long before the weight of the narrative vs reality overwhelms them. Technology is conspiring against them as well, at this point most major news sources aren't assets they are just blogs for billionaires.

People prefer a comfortable lie over a harsh truth. The rise in fake news is proof that the free market is working.

fuck you nigger lovign mother fucker
whats the africa have to do with anything. seriously noone gives a fuck about wht you think about niggers

And how much did the ULA cartel get? You fucking cunt.

>The Free market can't:
>>solve fake news.
Charge more for real news
>>solve slavery
Supply better quality slaves, with explosive collars and shock discipline modes
>>solve child exploitation
Help identify families willing to sell children
>>Human traffiking
Allow sub second class persons to be placed in cargo hold
>>global conflicts
Mercenary companies like backwater can win your war for gold
>>regional conflicts
Nuke merchents
>>local conflicts
tactical nuke merchents
>>build roads
toal roads
>>mass migration
Wall construction services
>>go to space
SpaceX
>>solve the energy crisis
lel what crisis, the free market is dooing a wonderfull job of keeping my lights on
>>care about the environment
I will care about it if you pay me to
>I could go on, and on and on. Maybe one day I will.
I think not

>money from around the world
So money was missing from those countries then?
This is not exactly trickle down user.

>fake news
it can't. if the news networks would take money from the rating and views i guess it could, but the free press is always been a manifesto for the rich of the moment.

>slavery
in american it was a gov action, with the use of force and a war the killed more then half of a milion americans who fixed it. in Europe it was gov acts (or to be precise Royal acts for the most part)
>child exploitation
not fixed the corporaions go to poor countries where they are free to exploit the children.
same happened in USA even after laws and reform because the control was weak ,when to get news from a state were necessary days if not weeks of horse travel.In england the free market litterally placed children in the factories.
>human trafficking
check slavery
>conflicts
that's sarcasm , every conflicts from 1870 to now lead by western countries was made to please companies and various industries.
>roads
yet every major infrastructure was never made by private companies.this is dating back to Rome.
>mass migration
you should move your head out your ass
>space
muh my kids will have a debt for 12 people. not because my gov printed money non stop since the '80 and i'm spending their money becuz we wuz free
>enviroment
you lie and you know.

being this delusional about your meme ideology.