The answer is so simple

all you have to do is post pics of the leftists armed at charlottesville. why the fuck havent you helped Trump fight fake news by spreading pics of the armed leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/donald-trump-blames-alt-left-for-charlottesville-violence
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is the purpose of spreading these pics? none of these people have jobs and their peers all know they're degenerates.

i read on here that both sides had guys standing in lines with AR rifles while lines of larpers in front of them traded blows with bats and shields then retreated behind the gun holders to regroup

if thats the case, where is the fucking footage? Sup Forums is usually so good about this shit, why in the fuck is there barely any video or pic evidence or threads dedicated to it?

If anything these pics make them look less threatening

to counter every single news outlet who is saying Trump lied about the leftists being violent?

literally pic related

>news.vice.com/story/donald-trump-blames-alt-left-for-charlottesville-violence

dude it's vice. that isn't "news". i'm sure breitbart or alex jones or milo yiannapopalous will make some stink about it and people will say or have already said "oh wow lefties are violent too". we all know this.
just fucking start the civil war already

Attempted Purple color revolution of Alt Leftists is coming

they should protest eating, it's doing a lot of harm to them

lol

seriously, share blue annihilated our morale after the event. We really failed here.

THANK YOU. for fucks sake i thought everyone on this board had given up or become a shill. Trump is literally going to bat for us, instead of caving under massive SJW pressure and lying or obscuring reality, he fucking tells the EXACT honest truth, and EVERYBODY in media goes foaming at the mouth calling him a white supremacist, and the normies are buying it on facebook. for fucks sake help him out a bit

Man Purple is a really shitty color to pick for a color revolution. It evokes no emotion at all. And what is it supposed to represent anyway? Slaanesh?

Why are they all pregnant?

thx m8

Antifag making threats for free speech rally Aug 26

Probably referring to the San Francisco Freedom Rally, scheduled for Saturday the 26th.

Yes!

look at all those fat slobs lmao, what an insult to the human race

i don't see how they can pose any kind of threat, unless they somehow manage to corner you and jump on you and then gravity does the job for them

They are some hefty lasses.
America allows people to just wander around armed like that at a demo, then screams when people get hurt...

Nobody report that faggot, we need it to happen for the optics.

>armed

like the antifag shot at a milo yiannopoulos event by ham smelling basement dwelling alt-right life cucks

bet you couldn't even bed these ham beasts if your life depended onit

A few ppl reported him on jewbook. But you know how that is.

Antifa, we know you dont work. Still gonna get exposed anyway

#rekt

Although in a sense they are. If they achieve communism they'll never eat again.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING STATE OF THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jew

The Amazons are more terrifying that I imagined.

Do i have to be a fat fuck to join the antifagos? Better get on the KFC

why antifa filled with fat white women?

>when you have so little self-control you need to bring down the entire western civilization to lose weight

Watch out for the armed left!

It's not about their friends, we're trying to convince the normies.

did you just choose to ignore the beta cuck armed with a $2,000 assault rifle?

>swole left

Alhamdulilah, talib qazir Antifa'dha sharmutah kelb kuffar, gharib abtun saleel sarwiniya fediyeen dhimmi, jasim iraq wa ash-sham, tabukiyub masour jeb mujihadeen, al dawlat islamiya, walahi, insh'illah, mahdeb kaffir wa amerikiya,
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!

By the new leftist metric how isn't this admitting you're about to commit a terrorist act?

>Implying those are weapons

(You)

are they ordered by weightclass?

>I wish

aloha snackbar those fat bitches

Are you implying that anybody who has a gun is violent, especially a liberal in a Nazi occupied town?
Kind of the opposite of what the 2nd amendment is for there don't you think?
If they were illegal full funs I could understand but you'd be stupid to not carry around Nazi occupied US
You're not exposing or doxing anybody, guns aren't Nazi exclusive
If anything guns empower women with force multipliers so that they don't need to marry big dumb husbands as protection

no, im trying to debunk the fake narrative CNN and MSM has put out that counterprotesters were peaceful and unarmed. watch the video posted, theyre clearly fucking there to riot

A lot of times they have projectiles and shit they throw or spray, which is hard to see until it goes flying. Although I didn't watch much of the actual footage I am curious why there wasn't more posted here. Probably all freaking out about the car

I got another one of the Organizers I can post

Yep, dozens of Trump supporters attacked for being in public and nothing about any of them on pol. Fuck this place you are no better than the nigger who filmed this video of BLM attacking white people.

FUCKING NIGGERS IF YOU ARE VIOLENT TO MY PEOPLE YOU WILL BE PUT DOWN.

I've never seen a bigger pack of faggpts.

bump