Leftypol here, Why exactly is Tina Fey allowed to go on SNL and advocate the use of violence against the alt right...

leftypol here, Why exactly is Tina Fey allowed to go on SNL and advocate the use of violence against the alt right? Literally seconds after criticizing Trump for saying the violence in VA was bilateral, she goes and advocates for the initiation of violence by the left. Am I fucking crazy here?

youtu.be/iVvpXZxXWZU

Not offended by her politics offended by how unfunny this is.

nice like/dislike ratio

doesnt leftypol support this kind of thing?

Violence against people that disagree with us? Antifa might but I don't think leftypol does.

Literally, it's the Jews.

(((SNL))) is owned and written by Jews.

Clearly she's being paid

Not gonna lie, I disagree with a lot of your political leanings; but this post makes me have hope for you misguided dudes. Like I know some fags here hate you guys, and for the most part s lot of you guys are asshats. So are s lot of our faggots. But yeah, if we can all just find some sense of decency and keep violence out of politics and go back to civilized debating and discussing of our beliefs and trying to come to compromises we'd begin to have a much better world

Why is she not funny? I really wish she were funny, but it's just not working

Should change that.

>Why exactly is Tina Fey allowed to go on SNL
Because she sucks kike dick.

>Am I fucking crazy here?

Yes, you are fucking crazy.

At the end of the skit she tells everyone to ignore the blather of the nazis and just stay home and eat cake.

that's kind of the whole point of the website, you should be able to say gas the kikes, race war now or whatever dumb shit you want without being beaten up

That doesn't negate that she said that she hopes they get assaulted

can't even watch it in canada wtf

I used to have the biggest crush on Tina Fey. *sigh* we can't stay innocent for ever. I guess I'll just pine over the right-fus. dreamydiglot and Brittany Venti are way funnier in a contemporary internet way anyway.

because it's one more step in the direction of taking away your rights. if violence is permitted against these people then it's essentially sanctioned by the state. People will call for more laws limiting speech and it's a steep slippery slope from there. These people are either authortarians or useful idiots. Contrary to what most of Sup Forumsthinks, this is not a left-right issue. Anybody who cares about freedom, whether right or left, should be very concerned with what is happenung

Ah she ripped off last week's #MakeMineMilkshake

I

Reminder that you are nothing more than a loud and much-hated minority, Sup Forums.

This right here. Only problem is most people are being forced to say "Fuck Nazi's. Fuck the alt right. Kill them all." Or you are labeled as a supporter, sympathizer, or apologist.

Because fuck Nazis

You're supposed to beat bad ideas with good ideas, if your side needs to resort to violence maybe your ideas aren't very good

>we stole our country from native americans
>audience claps
>actor fake laughs to try to make it funnier
>AND STANDING ROCK
>semi automatic weapons

Keep it up kikes, the fire is rising.

>label everyone who leans slightly to the right as a Nazi
>"beat up nazis"
>random libertarians get hit the head with bike locks and tame as fuck conservatives get knocked unconscious
>lefty media will cheer because "nazis" got hurt
Oh boy this shits gonna get wild

Because by advocating against us, she's encouraging people, albeit unconsciously, to either back or just ignore the fact that (((capitalists))) are using our immigration system to import dirt cheap labor. She's being a stooge, basically.

>label everyone who leans slightly to the right as a Nazi
>"beat up nazis"
>random libertarians get hit the head with bike locks and tame as fuck conservatives get knocked unconscious
>lefty media will cheer because "nazis" got hurt
Oh boy this shits gonna get wild

WOOOOO YASSSSSS EATING AND BEING A FATASSSSSS. So this is the power of female comedy

>Am I fucking crazy here?
you are a liberal, so yes

>they are only going to attack cucks
>real nazi's will see commiefucks from mile away

that whore looks like golem

Wow she looks like shit now

>implying anyone other than kike shills watches and votes on SNL YouTube videos
>Also Tina Fey bandwagon