youtu.be/YwRJAmW05mo?t=4m32s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE&t=1180s
youtube.com/watch?v=AlouRSsnKZc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=LSGZ4Hkdyg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

This vid is super comfy. Why is Alex Jones so loveable?

Everyone's making fun of Alex now. When they turn saturn into a star and the demons invade Alex will be as woody harrelson in 2012 standing on mountain top as yellowstone erupts.

What year is this?

He's a genuinely good guy

He wants the best for all of us

It'll be lulz worthy, he'll then ascend the political mountain top and defeat Trump in 2020 and become the President, kek wills it.

Body-builders are good bros. That's why David Duke is so fun to be around.

That nigger has no fucking clue what he's talking about, or what's going on in the world. He's so obviously fed with MSM shit.

NWO will be enacted by then. Trump is truly the last president.

I'm scared shitless by this - this is how completely ignorant the vast majority of liberal normies are. The fact that we've gotten this far is honestly a fucking miracle.

someone please meme this guy at 26:30. He's the archetypal cuck, and he actually says that "anyone no matter their race, religion, or culture should be able to come here".

It's just so crazy these people actually exist. What the fuck are we supposed to do, and how the fuck did it get like this?

They just believe whatever the TV tells them

TV is 99% leftist propaganda, so this is what happens

>stock market plunged because of Barcelona

niggers man... they vote.

>Baby is much lighter than he is

UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah it's crazy

26:30

Michelle is a qt

this cuck pissed me off

this is why i question racial iq

fucking faggot will buy anything mass media said, but based black man at the end came in calm and cool and said he was a fan.

civ nat is the future.

With certain qualifications, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE&t=1180s

youtube.com/watch?v=AlouRSsnKZc&t=1s

I'm white as snow, and that motherfucker isn't even the same species as me.

It's like the white race branched off at some point recently

He names the jew after the divorce of his jew wife , he is really our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=LSGZ4Hkdyg4

if you haven't seen this yet you have to watch it now

Did that nigger just say bullshit infront of his little girl?

I mean he's probably one of the better ones but comon dude where's your manners

based

Alex Jones is a good guy. Although he doesn't defend taking down the confederate statues which is a shame but he's a great guy

qek alex never dissapoints

Why should anyone care about the statues. Give me an explanation without "muh white race"

Fuck, he was in Seattle? I could've met him.

>Why should Americans care about brave soldiers who fought and died for their freedom

Because it sets a precedent that if you do good things in this world you'll be honored and rewarded

They shouldnt. Cities should be able to petition for their removal and if enough people want them removed, they should be removed. Only thing I don't agree with is citizens removing them by force or removal by the government based on their own choice without any input from citizens.

>Haha gay frogs means your an idiot sweetie :)

Yeah because freshwater species literally changing sex shouldn't be taken as an indication of the chemical toxicological load of our water sources and an indicator that modern agricultural chemicals have an effect on physical and mental development. The people who shit on Alex Jones for no other reason than for "DUMMY MAN THINKS FROGS ARE GAY XD" need to be given a high speed lead injection.

I agree. They shouldnt be destroyed, they should be preserved. I hate seeing historical items getting defaced.

You call this a shitpost?
The leafs are overtaking you.

I never saw his entire physique. He's a fucking beast, christ, I'd like to see someone try and pull some shit on Jones.

he's like 5'7

Google says 5'10 but he looks like a legit manlet on the street.

Just refuses to listen or even consider, total zombies.

These two faggots are representative of 90% of the whole population, literal humanoid clockwork parrots repeating and regurgitating whatever they've been told without giving it a second thought

He works out constantly and takes infowars supplements that are basically HGH

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR GUNS

Aj is more american and high T than 90%of burgers on this board

Good post citizen.

they are so brainwashed they refuse to listen to what he says.

It is so hard to watch. When I was a kid I would stumble across his videos and I thought he was a weird conspiracy theorist but listening to him know, he knows his stuff and he has done his research.

He is genuinely a good guy and it so frustrating to see that people who don't agree with him cannot win the argument and just walk off.

>I think you are full of conspiracies

bump