Thanks to this guy sperging out he set the motion for the downfall of Trump...

Thanks to this guy sperging out he set the motion for the downfall of Trump. This one dumbass who makes $1300/month and decided to be a white nationalist because he got butthurt a minority fucked his qt white girl crush

BAKA

Ba~ka

This effected the alt right. The alt right is now branded as white nationalists, thanks to a bunch of viking larpers and fedoras.

it was a good run while it lasted...the take away is that betas will always find a way to fuck it up no matter what

Sage. 7/10 for the effort though.

He hasn't really set us back. We'd be called Nazis no matter what. But he's done something good for us. Beyond decreasing the left's numbers by one... He's going to be the key to the downfall of most of the alt-left. Everything will fall into place. Just wait and see. Hold your heads up. Show your pride. Maybe refrain from the 88 shit (or don't. I don't give a fuck about our optics) and just watch. We'll be vindicated in the months to come. I don't want to say too much but I think I see a positive pattern emerging for us.

Having dealt with mentally ill people I feel really fucking angry and wish there was some genetic recoding to wipe out those retard genes.

Schizophrenics just have no logic circuit. They eat their own shit. He was probably thinking something like he was running those people over to settle an argument between his toe and his right arm. Fucking spastics.

Literally who?

Killed 1 fat antifa with his car while being attacked?

Lol these threads are trash spam

$1300 a month working? Lol I get over £1000 on disability benefits for being an autist here in England, plus my rent is paid. Spend the entire month going out with mates at night and laying in bed smoking during the day. Meanwhile my friends make double my amount but end up with the same amount as me due to all the bills and rent. Feels good being a NEET.

Must suck being a wagecuck working for the Jews.

>We'd be called Nazis no matter what

This is a TRS buzzphrase

Nazi LARPing was never good, never contributed to Trump winning and has lost him votes come 2020.

Pointing out how all the articles promoting immigration have a jewish name attached to them = Helpful

Waving nazi flags = Not helpful

kick all the nazies out why? trucons are 10 or 20 years behind liberals and now you want the alt right to be a year behind the alt lite

Listen here goyim you will serve us or die

2016, spergs elected Trump.

2017 spergs caused Trump to resign. I love you Sup Forums.

Listen here goyim you will serve us or be in enternal enslavement

Do you guys actually think he did it on purpose? People say that he was attacked first and probably panicked. One journalist tweeted that the police originally suspected that as the motive, but then the tweet was (((deleted))).

True Drumpf really got btfo'd this time.

Why? If it goes to trial he'll get off on self defense. He wasn't speeding, he was trapped by a mob blocking traffic at the end of a one way road who attacked the car before he drove into the crowd who shouldn't have been on the road in the first place.

Dump your salt stocks now, the price is going to plummet.

To be fair, such a comment can taint the jury pool.
So it's was probably deleted by the journo himself when that was made to his attention.

Trump getting baited into calling him a murderer was fucking moronic though

it was a false flag to set this current shit in motion. then Barcelona happens and now the left can call the alt right terrorists because the same method was used.

This nigger-tier fuck ruined the new wave of conservatism. The media has always been biased but this idiot gave them, and the internet in general, all the ammo they needed to crack down on conservative ideologies. I hope he gets hanged.

Alt right were always nazis and racists.

>Getting hanged for having the gall to defend yourself after being caught in an ambush.

Fooling no-one leftie.

The only people that still care about this shit are dumb libs that are going to hate the right no matter what and shills like you desperately trying to keep this story alive.