Lets have this out, once and for all - does Sup Forums stand with Israel and White Nationalism...

Lets have this out, once and for all - does Sup Forums stand with Israel and White Nationalism, or Black Lives Matter and the Palestinians?

www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-junior-says-leftists-more-dangerous-than-neo-nazis/

> note: european flags will be considered compromised and part of the islamic ummah

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AdSGu-7dNNA
archive.is/2fflq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jew and white nationalist here. don't know why people see these as mutually exclusive

Israel

Palestine and White nationalism. Reminder that the Levant's indigenous population is White. Also Arabs fucked up niggers far more than Whites / Jews. Even Hitler preferred Islam over Judaism.

Never forget uss liberty

Israel

Only the 1488 are crying about the jews

>Palestine and White nationalism.
thread

Show us your Israeli flag.

Trash bait JIDF
Gtfo and kys

>Israel and White Nationalism, or Black Lives Matter and the Palestinians
WEW LAD

Well hello mahmoud. How about you run along, and impregnate your sister, like it says in the koran

Go tie a kangaroo down, abdooolah

You're a fool if you are white and support Israel

HAHAHAHA swap out the jews in your country for Palestinians and see what happens.

If Jews fucking leave, then we're in the clear.

>a right wing nationalist ethnocstate

or

>an undeveloped Islamic shithole full of brown people that have never contributed to humanity

Hmmm....tough choice

Fucking larper, pilla un cáncer en los párpados

I identify with positive white identity and palestinians.

nigger gonna side with niggers

unironically I will always stand with the jew.

isn't the jew a perpetual reminder that oppression, a history of being held as slaves, prosecution and open hatred does not prevent you from being successful and influential? Isn't the jew a monument that "privilege" does not exist?

In one hand, Mudslimes are cockroaches. On the other, what kind of moron had the idea that they could bulldoze a peice of mudslime central, insert a zillion jews of into it, and not have mudslimes try to blow them up?

I wonder whose behind this post

ur gonna get REE'd hard for this

Gas the kikes! Lynch the niggers!

brainwashed ignorant fuck gonna side with division propaganda

If jews accepted white nationalism for us, we would accept zionism for them.

You can do both, they are mutually exclusive.

>obviously brainwashed person accuses of being brainwashed

I would love to choose Jews but there's far too many (((coincidences))) out there. My heart goes out to the WN jew.

Yeah cos pallys will give you faggots the time of day, kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AdSGu-7dNNA

*aren't

because for the past at least 100 years jews have been behind a disaster plot to fuck white a up.
They've betrayed nation's which helped them create their own homeland of Israel. They've lied about horrors of the holocaust at times. They play the eternal victim care like nigs or Muslims yet Lord over us all. Shall I continue?

--->

yeah fuck those guys. still a white nationalist

no one stands with Israel for free, buddy. how much you payin'?

Mehmet, did you not read what I greentexted at the start? Too busy dreaming of goatpucci

Now kith

this

Mexcian antifa here. Me and my Arab gf cannot wait to see you fgits on Crisssy Field in SF. Keep an eye out, I'll be the one standing over you

Israel is white and hates shitskins with a passion, you should keep this in mind when you're grand kids are brown.

Tell your jewish buddies to stop doing the "ethnonationalism for me, but not for thee" schtick. They're either gonna force you to have open borders in Israel, or if the natsocs win you'll be gassed.

You could join us if you wanted. Jared Taylor likes y'all enough.

>jew and white nationalist here. don't know why people see these as mutually exclusive

uncle tom, that you?

bro I was correcting you because I made an identical post at the beginning but used the phrase "mutually exclusive" properly; it means both cannot occur simultaneously, thus "not mutually exclusive" means both can be true at the same time

>HAHAHAHA swap out the jews in your country for Palestinians and see what happens.
We regain control of our financial system?

This. Fuck the kikes.

see here -->I'm saying BOTH are possible

have you even watched david duke?

White Nationalism and Palestine

>regain control of our financial system

yes when you steal money from a rich person it does most certainly make you richer.

T. Lebbo

Show us the colour of the back of your forearm please

david duke is mentally ill. i prefer jared taylor

I prefer the first option, palestinians are the worst scum

This is a JIDF shill thread. Sup Forums will always be anti Israel.

> Euro flag detected

Shot of the back of your forearm please, with timestamp

Ben Shapiro?
Pamela Gellar?

oh, the guy whose long time partner is a jewish woman who he had children with? seems like he'd be really ((unbiased))

so if someone rapes your gf you would leave him alone if he lets your gf be alone?

I suppose you could see it that way. I have a feeling most jews agree with me deep down. Jews experience the same abuse and terror from brownies that non-jewish whites do; most jews just have the wealth to flee brownification, but that won't last.

Always archive

archive.is/2fflq

so fucking retarded. duke is an unhinged maniac and jared taylor is a sensible and tactical leader. who would you rather lead you into war, be honest?

This. Duke is funny and swole but I don't take him that seriously, even though I essentially agree with him.

JARED TAYLOR HAD CHILDREN WITH A JEWISH WOMAN.

Even if David Duke was fucking awful, you cannot get an unbiased opinion about White Nationalism and Jews from a white man with half jewish children and a longtime jewish partner.

>JARED TAYLOR HAD CHILDREN WITH A JEWISH WOMAN.

ive heard this claim but never with any evidence. source?

His wife isn't jewish. That's just a spergy meme. Rich isn't even a jewish surname, it's anglo.

>they fell for the alt-right's politics of fear and division

oh sweetie

Here

none of them

figured.

>Euro

We stand for white nationalism
Israel, Palestine and everything else in ME is not our problem. They can go gas each other or themselves - we do not care.
Jews and Muslims in white countries should be deported though

>hitler did nothing wrong
>nazis are desirable as a bulwark against the Bolsheviks and the advancement of communism

LOL

Netenyahu is one vodka tonic away from mailing gold stars of david to the homes of every man, woman and child in Israel.

Imagine the atomic fallout if it was Donald Trump saying this shit lmao

retard

Allahu Akbar mustapha

>all of these newfags and/or shills in one thread
Holy shit, you lot are dedicated. Gas the kikes. Without them, we would not have been thrown into this multicultural hell. Attack the disease not the symptom.

The goal is to have a world union of nationalistic nations working together to ensure the future of man by conquering space.
War divides and divided its not going to happen,the next asteroid will bombard back the planet to the stone age and the new cycle begins again.