You assholes caused the arrest of a brave Anarchist fighter

Eric Cantwell was framed by pol for crimes he did not commit.
Disgusting Nazis were rightfully assault spontaneously by outraged individuals.
Eric Cantwell is a Professor of Peace who has done no wrang.
You will pay, pol, you will pay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtu.be/c8GVtXfATtI
youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then why did he get fired?

A network of Nazis has colluded to break Anarchists in a massive act of cowardice.

Eric is go
Eric is go
Ten-one-section-9

Desist, Nick.

>When I was interviewed at the police station detective Hong had the nerve to say to me "the internet did the work for us"
If this is real that's fucking awesome.

wow the cop seems based
a lot of times they tell citizen investigator type people to just fuck off, in so many words

Confirmed police Nationwide are /ourguys/

(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)

>consider yourself a radical revolutionary
>dedicate yourself to smashing capitalism
>hate the entire western world, fine art, culture
>join AntiFa to be a foot soldier ushering in the revolution
>go to a protest, armed, ready to smash some dogs of the state
>defiantly counter their classist oppression with a noble bike lock of the people
>feel proud
>get caught on film
>the police find out about everything
>get arrested
>claim that you're being bullied and ask for sympathy from the state

The absolute state of Communism

Soon the police will be powerless to stop us from suppressing you evil.
Those stooges have already compiled lists of Nazis to arrest.
We've carefully combed the IP logs of ever filthy nazi den on the internet.
We know where you sleep.
We've kicked your ass every single time we tangle.
Don't you forget it.

He's complaining that the police don't outright let antifa murder people for having the Wrong Opinions, when a lot of the time they try fucking hard to let them

fuck off commie.

Funny... pussi boi

I don't see him actually claiming he didn't do it in that pic, he just seems mad that he found himself on the wrong side of our autism

>doesn't once even suggest he's innocent or that there were extenuating circumstances
>only complains about how he was caught

The Alt-Left are remorseless killers to a man.

You're wrong.

You are /theirguys/ until you are no longer useful, at which point you become a potential threat to state control and sites like this will be shut down.

he is such a dickhead

his mates are busy doxxing all those he disagrees with, but the moment it runs the other way it's.

> IT'S UNFAIR

practise what you preach. in prison that is, bitch.

What are the odds of some Sup Forumsacks shooting money into the commissary accounts of niggers in prison, in order for them to sexually assault Cantwell?

Genuinely curious, since I've seen the idea floated before.

good. fuck off u faggot.
sage

Lmao!!!

So have we...enjoy the camps

Op says the police will have no power. What ever shall we do?
>2nd Amendment

u haven't tangled with most of what u call "nazis" everyone on your "side" is a numale beta looking ass bitch of a man. you and your kind will scatter like roaches when shit really pops off. just like nigger when gunfire starts.

You fucking idiots.

Christopher Cantwell is the right wing white nationalist

Eric Clanton is the Antifa faggot.

>being this autistic

This is a class act piece of shit alright.

Op couldn't get the surname right
> it's Clanton cockhead

t.boston antifa.

They just arrested a bunch of real neo-nazi gangmembers, the larpers at the "alt-right" march aren't important to the administration because they're plants to draw out AntiFa, but thanks to the response of your retarded members over 1.2 million IPs have been requested by Jeff Sessions from your planning websites. Enjoy the great culling you commie fuck.

I was wondering if I slipped timelines or nobody was noticing the name.

>Detective Hong
>Literally btfo by an asian detective browsing far right forums

based Hong knows what's up

>My name is Eric Cantwell and I was arrested

>RIP Comrade

Holy shit does he actually say this? Is this real?
CRINGE

>8888

Wait who is this guy?

Post more info

Oh

It's Eric Clanton

OP is literally retarded

whats the source on this?

what is this clip from?

We're going to get Christopher Cantwell after his incorrect statements in the Cville riots
The Nazis have no leaders of worth
Entire Alt Right will be dead or in prison within 18 months.

filename you dickheads

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Russians use the autistic co-ordinates of folks over on /sg/ for airstrikes. I'd probably fucking joke about it too.

Except it wasnt "detective Hong", it was detective "Hung", its a typo, that needs to be corrected

Oh look another OP tumblr tard?
Did it work out well last time?

As far as I know, the other side owns the most guns in the US. I know who I'd put my money on.

lol why do orientals constantly get away with telling the truth

>Eric Cantwell
kek

FEMA camps and IP addys. so delish

/sg/?

SILLY KIKE

U KNOW NOTHING

no white guilt or jewish brainwashing, they don't give a fuck

>Eric Cantwell is a Professor of Peace
You had me going until that part, decent work ther, lad.

LOL!
No, it is you cock gobblers who will pay
& dearly

I fear Sup Forums is creating a monster. this is a very dangerous situation
Eric Clanton, Professor Eric Clanton, is a man infused with spirit and virility. His neuronic functioning is at extreme levels. His IQ off the charts.
I think he intended to get caught. He wants to go to prison. Its part of his plan! Once inside he intends to set up antifa counter reactionary squads and take over the lucrative drug trade. He will use his extensive knowledge of multi-culturalism and gender respect to unite the gangs. The Niggers, the AB, the mexican mafia ... they will all be allied by Professor Clanton.

He will build an army of the damned!

And when skynet becomes aware. Only Clantons army of the damned will have the combination of super intelligent leadership, ruthlessness and resourcefulness to effectively fight back. He will become leader of Worldwide Resistance and lead humanity back from the brink of destruction.

All along the "alt-right" was just for training. The real fascists Clanton knows he must train for are the machines. What could be more fascist then a machine, with AI, intent on destroying humanity? And how could he train against it? And where would he find his army?

Professor Clanton is a true hero. A hero we dont deserve, and like Christ, he has sacrificed himself for the future of mankind.

morituri te salutant

Or, someone is going to pop his cherry.

His lawyers are either incompetent, or just fucking idiots. He's facing fairly serious charges, and this simp is running his mouth with statements like this, trying to blame the police? He's torpedoing his case, which is fucking hilarious. He's expecting a "righteous victory over oppression", when the jury is just going to see an elite, over-educated, privileged suburban white kid hitting people with a bike lock - and then convict his whiny ass.
His lawyers better be freaking the fuck out that he's speaking publically, this close to the start of his trial. They probably think he's going to get sympathy because of Charlottesville, but he was hitting unarmed people who were not attacking him. (Like the fucking coward that he is)
If he's by chance giving away the defense plan his lawyers have put together, trying to make the PD out to be the problem, not him...the judge isn't going to like that much, neither is the DA, and neither will any jury. Not when they have video of him hitting unarmed people, from behind. "Unverified" youtube videos? What does that even mean? You're going to claim the videos are doctored?
This is going to be a slam dunk for the DA. He's going to prison for a long, long time.

Who the feking Kek are you even talking about you sperglord ... who the fuck is this 'Eric Cantwell'?
Do you mean the Bikelock Bandit Eric Clanton, Professor of useless tossology and ANTIFA member?
There is a Cantwell but we didn't have him arrested and he's not a prof of anything or an anarchist.

HAHAHAHHA

wait it isn't Eric Clanton, are all Erics SJWs? Someone give me a quick rundown on Cantwell.

>daily reminder

No. Not even a chance. He will show maximum respect, by using gender neutral terminology, advocating for sissy rights, and based black men are sure to protect him, cause he "bashes the fash". And that means the good professor is already basically a honorary black knight. The FAsh will fear him, and with his knowledge of multicultralism, ethnocentric studies and ebonics he will fit right in with a bunch of rapists, armed robbers pimps and drug dealers from the hood!

>We've kicked your ass every single time we tangle.
Do what, now?
youtu.be/c8GVtXfATtI
youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso

Eric CLANTON should have saved a bike lock to use on his asshole.

His lawyers are pimping his ass the same way the niggers will be in prison.

Your fucking lawyer only seeks to suck as much cash out of you as possible, then turn around trade off some charges for a conviction from someone else.

These defence attorneys actually get together with the DA, and they each have a stack of cases. They start going through them trading them like hockey cards.

"Oh ok, I give you Eric for four years, if you throw out the weapons charges on Kaiser Sozee."

Well Sozee gotta do a bit of time here, just to make judge look good.

Ok Sozee for six months, Clanton for 3 years.

But man SOzee gonna hand off 50,000$ in cash, you get 10k, i get 20k, and jude getting 20K

Ok, well that changes everything. I forget to do improper disclosure, search warrant is invalidated. Sozee dismissed.

What about Clanton?

Fuck Clanton. We got all we can get from his parents, and hes got no money.

Ok, Ok. Clanton gets 4 years.

Alright. What about this weekend, golf or tennis.

Golf, my knees is aching.

ok se you saturday.

Feel free to debate with my 12 gauge

>We've carefully combed the IP logs of ever filthy nazi den on the internet.
>w-w-why is the screen showing this 8 digit number?

>cantwell
It's clanton you faggot

Professor Clanton being assaulted in prison will make him a martyr.
A MARTYR
It will just make us stronger
>imprisoning us only makes us stronger

you can think of him as your neocommunist martyr
but all he will be is an incontinent sharter

Nice larp almost convincing.

Assault by the public is not acceptable and is against the law

He also allegedly has a assault charge against him for beating his ex girlfriend . The man has 3 assault charges now so it's straight to jail .

actually I'm sorry that was mean spirited.
as an apology I'll even write your first chant for you:

WHILE WE ARE WAVING
OUR BLACK AND RED FLAG
OUR BROTHER POOPS BLOOD
IN HIS COLOSTOMY BAG

HI HO HI HO
NAZI FROGS HAVE GOTTA GO
HI HO HI HO
JOIN ANTIFA, FUCK CRUSTY HOS

>jap bantz
something in the water... uranium or something

mostly cesium at this point but close enough

Fuck off. Cantwell is likely controlled opposition too. Every Alt-Left and 'Alt-Right' "leader" is compromised.

hahahahah

Is pic related coming for me??? I'm literally shaking user, literally.

> we've kicked your ass every single time we tangle
Do you want to summon the real nazis? Do you want people to skin you and put it in their living rooms as decoration?
I don't know why you'd want the real nazis to turn up. I'd much rather have them comfy somewhere in the middle of nothing with their white aryan children where they can't do any damage.
But you, you desperately want them to come out and 'fight' them.
I'll tell you something son: When you fight the devil with violence - you lose.

let him rot

watch out, he might have upgraded the springs in that airsoft gun to slightly stiffer springs that make the little plastic balls hurt more

he might have even remembered to upgrade the motor and gearbox too so the cogs don't strip on the third pellet

I exist to fling lead into your skull the day the civil war breaks out

that whale on the left

gonna need some bigger pellets

how the hell did you dodge the oven?

I hope he rots to death and you degenerates fucking all die as well.

They'll be swinging their weight around more than the bat.

>We've kicked your ass every single time we tangle.
Really?

If this dude is a professor I would expect that he has the money necessary to acces legitimate counsel. This isn't Jamal O'neil Sanchez' D-class possession charge for having a loose hinge screw on his pocket knife. The fact that he is on the internet posting sob stories instead of sitting in a jail cell until the clerk's office remembers his existence should be indicative of that.