Guys this crap is getting me down tried to get some tonight can't need someone to pull me off the brink

Guys this crap is getting me down tried to get some tonight can't need someone to pull me off the brink

Got it pressed against my skull waiting for the sweet release of death to overcome me please help me

There is so much to live for.

If you are still alive, dont do it.

Why is renamon so fucking hot?

Also don't do it op suicide is for fags.

screech louder you stupid animal

At least stay for the fireworks, bro

I hope you got at least something chambered in .22lr so it will bounce inside your skull and will kill you proper.

sauce

Don't do it OP, at least stick around long enough to see Trump make anime real. 2d waifus for all.

I hear you. Everyday. Honestly as someone else said stay for the show if nothing else.
As wank as this can be theres no guarantee what follows will be any better.

This. Committing sudoku now would be the equivalent of leaving the movie theater 25 minutes before the flick ends.

You'll die. It is illogical to assume it will be an improvement. It is however inevitable.
Rushing the event is illogical since it is inevitable, and you are free to experience as much of this dimension of existence as you are able.
Doing this is logical, since it will end. Cutting it short denies experience you would have naturally had. It is illogical to rush the end of your experience simply due to pain or frustration. Death comes for us all, so there is no need to go in search of it.

>thinking people who are on the brink of suicide are in a rational state

Come on dude, Sup Forums needs you

Kill some nigger and start the race war for us

Op, go swim in the ocean until you faint from exhaustion and get eaten by sharks, that way you wont leave behind a mess for any other pour sap to clean up.

If that sounds terrifying then you are a bitch coward, which is why you are considering suicide in the first place. Man up and embrace the suck of life.

fake and gay

> Thinking rationality is useless in discussing suicide.

Don't do it. Die in the race war like a man. Don't off yourself like some bitch.

>advocating a purely rational mindset without addressing the emotional issues that lead to the current state of mind
That's like telling an alcoholic
>just stop drinking

Check those digits OP, Don't quit now before this cold war war gets hot.

shooting yourself with a BB gun will do nothing but bring pain.

So I suggest you jump from a bridge, fag.

>can't get laid
> "I know, I'll kill myself."
> because, suicide cures virginity

OP, UR genius. The gene pool thanks (you).

You own a pistol and a rifle? Right? Right? Good so now get naked, put on all your tac gear and do some rifle to pistol transition drills in front of the mirror. We've all done it before. You'll feel better after like half an hour

1911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Witnessed

you will die eventually anyway, why not see if you can change anything first

also pic related

shoot a pizza place instaed & blame alexjonesguy

It's more entertaining watching the world be retards like the usual pawns they are. Think about it. Don't be a pawn. Take solace in the cosmic dust. Maybe even do something useful like meme farming, lifting, being productive.

Find some way you won't find tiresome, kuffar.

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be in the Fire of Hell, throwing himself down therein for ever and ever. Whoever takes poison and kills himself, his poison will be in his hand and he will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron, that piece of iron will be in his hand and he will be stabbing himself in the stomach with it in the Fire of Hell, for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109.

It was narrated from Thaabit ibn al-Dahhaak (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5700; Muslim, 110.

Pull the trigger already and Fuck off. I have no respect for people who crawl to their friends and tell them they're going to commit suicide. If you're telling other people you're just looking for attention. The only person you should be visiting us a psychiatrist, and if you're not doing that you're just wallowing in your own shitty pity party. If you actually wanted to kill yourself, and I mean TRULY wanted to kill yourself, you would just kill yourself. But instead you cry to any person that will listen, in this case an anonymous image board. You're pathetic.

Explaining irrationality to the irrational is exactly what you should do. Telling an alcoholic to just stop drinking is exactly what you should do.
Every time. Sometimes it works, often it doesn't, but as someone who once was an alcoholic myself? Yea it helped.

Do it, pussy.

Just go to a ghetto and you will get attacked and then you can defend yourself. make sure you have leftwing white on you when it happens

It's what (((they))) want.

Don't. There is the race war to look forward to. Don't you want to turn that gun on some filthy fucking commies?

found the younglings

Death isn't nice OP, that's why we give it to our enemies.

I'm probably just as old, if not older than you are. OP isn't going to kill himself. If he wanted to he would have done it already. Instead, he's just looking for you to suckle him, and that's exactly what you're doing.

grab a beer and enjoy the shit show

go away ISIS

Some people need help. Being an edgelord is just cringe.

Every night there is a topic on here threatening suicide.

I like psychology, I'm not some fucking retarded, right-wing shithead like most of you.

I think there is a reason for all these suicidal topics, it's because you guys dwell in negativity on here. "Hurrr this is degenerate. Hurrr that is degenerate."

You're all a bunch of depressed faggots in real life.

I'd feel sorry for you if I felt sorry for people like you.

If it bleeds it leads. You want us to talk about the nice things when the whole world is throwing constant bombardment of negativity and backwards thinking designed to manipulate us. It would be insane not to be pissed off and angry.

relax with the generalizations buddy, it is an anonymous board with millions of users

OP is dead now

Press F to pay respects

And what help are you going to be that a professional psychiatrist couldn't do better? He doesn't give a shit about some fag on the internet. In fact, he hasn't posted other than his first 2 posts. You're just feeding his need for attention.

>hasn't posted since 4:23am
F

OP, are you really dead? If you are tell us.

No one is demanding you to help. Go to a feel thread on Sup Forums if you want to see people helping each other out. We are present, a psychiatrist is not.

The OP isn't even present you daft cunt.

I do not know if he is present or not, and neither do you.

Don't do it user.
There's still so much to live for.

He's not. This is Sup Forums. Use some common sense. Stop playing captain psychiatrist and grow the fuck up.

Dude please take a chill pill for all of us. We need you around.

M8 Ive been to the edge, gone over it and brought back 20 years ago, im so glad im alive today with a family and life is good...

There are A LOT of people who need help out there Bru, why not do something for someone else ? itll make you feel good about yourself and it helps someone too...

Pretty soon you will realise there are people out there who would really appreciate some help and need it, this can give you a focus and a purpose, youll begin to feel some pride and achievement

Go out right now and go do a random good thing for someone without being asked, see how a thank you makes you feel and build on that positive.

And I did it happily, just in case.

"when you're going thru hell keep going" -Churchill

courage, faith, user

it gets better.

This looks like a literal case of projection.

Great, pat yourself on the back. You saved a life champ.

If you want to die take an evil person with you.

How is this at all projecting? I'm not the one who got trolled into posting sweet nothings. I did the literal opposite of playing captain psychiatrist, I can't project that onto someone else if I'm not doing it. You fucking dumb or something boy?

I am not sure what troubles you so much about common human decency. None of what I say to op should have an effect on you.

You replied to me first you fucking idiot. I didn't even know you were a blip of existence until you engaged me. Jesus dude, you're actually fucking stupid.

two posts by this id
rest in peace user we're here for you

if you're gonna kill yourself none of us are gonna change that. I doubt it because that image came from google but if you're thinking about it legitimately, talk to someone. Talk to yourself. Realize that any reasons you have for killing yourself fall apart under any amount of scrutiny. If that's not enough, find a dealer, get some acid, shrooms, DMT, anything like that, and take some. See how you feel afterwards. If you're still suicidal, go ahead mate

So this place sucks and you're here every day to confirm that? What a twit.

Dis is good