Sup Forums, can we ruin this?

I hate this world we live in.

thats a kikey cunty thing to do you rich bitch

Will she bring her distinguished collection of fine buttplugs?

>get drunk
>wine tasting

You're supposed to spit the wine back out.

lol thats stupid. In America we dont waste wine, only food. Perhaps because we have so much of one and not enough of the other.
In any case:
Yes, lets ruin this the same way we ruined the Taylor Swift contest by sending forth our ((((best)))) guys. Flood the site with donations from us.

then don't try to be a pro

Ant- Corruption NGO's, are Funded by Soros 99.99% of the time
Just Like all the ones in Ukraine

> Eliminate corruption
> Using money

Ehhhhhm.... mmmm... what?

#fightcorruptionwithdecadence
#votingdrunk

we all know what happens if Jennifer Lawrence had to muc to drink.
I hope a lot of people bring cameras
#thefappeningpart2

The Binger Games - Catching Chlamydia

Can i drink myself so much that every non-white leaves europe?

Will we have drunkfucc?

dig up everything we can on Omaze the company since Jlaw is promoting it and her hatred of Trump if we can find anything criminal we can get her arrested on federal conspiracy charges.

Shes gonna get raped by some drunk.
Cap this

>be Jennifer Lawrence
>cultivate wholesome girl-nextdoor image
>win oscar
>laugh like a hypocritical prudish bitch at the Oscars when Seth MacFarlane says, "And we haven't seen Jennifer Lawrence's boobs at all!"
>show the world your tits and butthole because some perverts NSA or the CIA used their hacking tools to steal your nudies
>bitch about it massively and say you definitely should have been a degenerate sending pics of your asshole everywhere
>have sex with Chris Martin
>destroy his marriage to Gwyneth Paltrow and break the hearts of kids named after fruits
>leave Chris Martin to break up Chris Pratt's marriage
>act surprised when everyone hates you for being a homewrecking slut
I cannot even fap to you you are such a disgrace. And I practically fell in love with you from watching Hunger Games.

I fell in love with Lindsay Lohan at age twelve from watching the Parent Trap. And despite all she's done (probably let the Sultan of Brunei poop in her mouth for money), I still find her more attractive than you.

2 Drinks in and she be like:

DISAPPOINTING TITS

She's a woman.
They aren't know for critical thinking.

>political corruption
Funny how all these (((celebrities))) say this shit after their establishment candidate lost despite over $3bn of investment and near 100% of every form of media outlet and celebrity supporting it.

It's funny how this comes after Awan was indicted.

Nahh I'm not entering

Np, consider that shit ruined.

>wine tasting
>protest
what the fuck is going on. How are people thinking this is a good idea? this is bourgeoisie x 10101010101010101010

she looks like shes starting to bump into the wall...

Western Media needs to be taken down and we need another modern style book burning to rid the world of the degenerate propaganda they created

Holy fuck she is starting to look like Amy Schumer...

Fuck.

She's doing it herself. She wants to do nothing but get shitfaced so other people can do the work for her. Lazy cunt.

Wow, that's great that she wants to deal with political corruption. I assume she'll be starting with the millions of illegals and undead that vote Democrat?

>It's funny how this comes after Awan was indicted.

we could push that angle
posting several tweets about how we will participate in the wine tasting to
>"end political corruption like the Wasserman Schulz- Awan brothers incident"

Wasswerman Schulz and the whole thing will be more in the public eye that way and Jennifer Lawrence might even be forced to take position

we need a hashtag

god damn this bitch is ugly. even hollywood is degenerating aesthetically

>getting drunk from wine tasting
Western pussies.