Is abortion right or wrong?

I think abortion is good since every woman have the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

Was the fetus her body?

This isn't a hard concept

>her body.

The baby is not her body. It is genetically different to her. It is someone else's body.

She already did what she wanted with her body. That's how she became pregnant in the first place.

No, it violates the NAP. The baby is a person, or would be. So it's a consequence of being stupid, should've thought of that beforehand.

Women are in the uniquely privileged position of being able to temporarily harbor another person inside them. If women want to retain all rights to their bodies, then close legs and don't get fucked. Baby = responsibility. Either wield it responsibly, or men will wield it for women. Murdering a forming person is irresponsible. Unless medical complications arise, abortion should be illegal because women always have the option to never get pregnant.

It's not her body though, it's someone else's.

It should only be legal in the first couple of months of pregnancy

well i'm kind of torn because on the one hand murdering babies and shit but on the other you're here

I am for killing babies in every form.

lmao I love how the same assholes that want to lock these women down with a single sexing via babies are the same men's right activists that bitch about their paternity rights and having to pay child support because she never loved you yet respected your wishes when you told her to keep the baby, thinking you'd get married.

>being fat while pregnant

That should be illegal too desu

7 weeks pregnant women and their friends the women want to keep the baby
>Oh my god its a miracle! I am literally carrying a small person inside me!
>wow that's so cool, can i touch it
>wow that's amazing, you're going to be such a great mom
>women are amazing! Only we can create life like this!

17 weeks pregnant women and their friends when they don't want to keep it
>its just a lump of cell, i am going to abort i.
>that's right girl, your body your choice
>you go girl, fuck being a mother, focus on your career
>yeah your awesome, don't be a slave to the patriarchy.

you're gone then

Abortion is the 1 thing keeping the nigger population down.

An abortion will mindfuck any women and as a result they will become feminist liberals.

I think abortion is bad. there are dozens of anticonceptive methods so i assume anyone whos not a rape victim is a murder fetishist

Whose body it is has nothing to do with it. Most people shouldn't breed anyways. Stop giving poor people money to have babies, and start giving them money *not* to.

Most of you are so focused on punishing women for having sex you dont realize how much not-blown-out-by-childbirth pussy youd be pulling in a world where people werent so touchy about abortion.

Fuck man, I was pro-abortion before I read about the NAP.

It depends on the person getting the abortion. If the right people get abortions, it has a eugenic effect, and that's good. Morality is more complex than just "life" vs. "not life." Some life is not desirable to have around - just look at the murder convicts inside of a prison. Now imagine if many of them had been aborted instead.

Nobody has an obligation to keep someone else's body inside their body as far as I know

if it is a dirty little muslim or a monkey its more than just ok

Didn't realize female bodies could create babies on their own. I was anti-abortion before that, but I've changed my opinion now.

>Ugly liberal bish is happy she's getting an abortion
So am I.

Who else /pro abortion, anti choice/ here?

Baby is different person.
"Aborting" him is no different from murder. Both "doctor" and "mother" should receive death penalty for this act.
Sage for retarded bait thread.

Only care about abortion for non white babies. Lol

>Nobody has an obligation to keep someone else's body inside their body as far as I know
Then don't stick parts of a male body inside you in the first place.

Dipshit

Nobody has the right to kill humans as far as I'm aware of. How do we solve this dilemma, comrade?

By engaging in intercourse a woman consents to give birth to any life which may result from said intercourse

This isn't a difficult concept

I actually don't mind abortion that much since the women who abort are likely to be complete trash if they're willing to kill their own child and wouldn't be able to raise their kid right anyway. I object to it in principle however.

An ugly liberal bitch could in theory give birth to a soldier of the white race in the coming race war, or even the leader in that race war

>300,000 white babies aborted that year alone.

anyone who is a feminist or otherwise below 90 IQ must be made to abort their baby

This reply can close the thread, the have the PRIVILEGE and the RESPONSIBILITY to take care of human being giving life. You literally can give life and you waste it with complaints bc you wanna be a bitch who doesn't use fucking precautions and so you kill som1 for what? Girls have the possibility to do something great in their life like giving life and running an healthy family but no they need to destroy everything and then give the fault to men.
Human race is really guilty for his behavior... We will pay for not taking care of weak but taking advantage of them.

Depends on the color of the baby

>her body.
>infant
>not her body
see how stupid you are?

i think it is good but not something to be proud of and to brag about.

Good thing fetuses are not human from legal stance, huh?

This is very simple: Ban abortion for whites and make it compulsory for non-whites and race-mixed fetuses.

>I actually don't mind abortion that much since the women who abort are likely to be complete trash if they're willing to kill their own child and wouldn't be able to raise their kid right anyway. I object to it in principle however.
BUT THEY WILL BRING DOWN JUDGEMENT ON ALL OF US!

REEEEEEE

WRONG
I was thinking to abort but I after watching the pregnancy process I couldnt do it and I wont need it because the bitch wasn't pregnant
WEW LAD 2 months

What the FUCK!

Only white people abort and use condoms btw
Really makes you think

Legal stance? Isn't that something we get to decide in a discussion just like this one? Laws are there to be rewritten. Science says it's a human. Same way dog fetus is very clearly 100% dog.

Eugenics, also fuck kids

>Users of abortion
>Be against the most effective form of eugenics in work in society.

Fucking logic man

Also this

>Russian defending abortion
I am shocked
Also they created it. They volunteered for the situation unless they were raped (vast majority of abortions are not from rape.)
If I say "hey man wanna go for a ride" then you get in my car I am obligated not to intentionally run us into a tree at full speed killing you, and it's not my right to do so just because it's my car.
I won't deny abortion has certain eugenic benefits, but it totally nullifies a natural consequence of being a filthy whore, and until we allow natural consequences for being a filthy whore, women will never stop being filthy whores.

Also until these cunts stop mutilating male infants the "my body my choice" argument has no weight.

think about chance.
You got the chance to be the egg that got fertalized. You got the chance to attach to the womb, to gestate, to be here. Would you have wanted your mother to scrape you away cuz she wasn't ready? I'm not religious or anything but really, I am glad I got the fucking chance to live

what sort of shitpost is this?

west Eu dies because of liberals like u, hope ur happy

murderer.

Ah, yes. I was going to mention how that view differs significantly from mentally unstable Christkikes who follow doctrine blindly.

>ferta
kill me

Yeah better to be born into krushcheby slum and spend the rest of your days in misery.

why has kek forsaken me

>flag
checks out

Women
>right
>do whatever
>her

Living through the Trials and Tribulations sounds pretty rad, honestly. It would sure beat the boredom. What if I choose to not have faith on purpose so I can actually have meaning to my life? I don't see how this would be bad. Besides, I think it is a test that I, and most people here deserve.

good, dont want that downy antifa subhuman to reproduce anyway

Meh-tier b8, you could have done better, 4/10 at best.

Saved my life from hell. I'm all for abortion.

Don't stick your dick in crazy

I think abortion should be mandatory for race mixers, brown people, single moms and communists.

It's not like we are running out of people, and if we closed the borders we would not be replaced.

Yes, being poor is better than being dead. Are you proposing we kill all the poor people to put them out of their misery?

It's right when you're a non-white or a leftist.

The modern woman has public urinals for vaginas and graveyards for wombs. Damn sexy.

Guaranteed that every religious conservatard virgin ITT shrieking about the ebils of abortion is a frantic, compulsive fapper, murdering gorillions of innocent jizzums every day. They could be donating to a fertility clinic, but they choose to commit mass-murder instead.

Notice how "Atheist" is conveniently not on there

>snuffing out my unborn child's life saved my life from hell

I hope you can at least recognise how selfish and immoral you are.

Abortion kills alot of non white babies here in the U.S. it's a small percentage compared to all the blacks and hispanics. So maybe it's a good thing lol

Or in the case of GW Bush, no later than the 288th trimester.

>only jews believe in karmic rebalance and that murder is wrong
wew lad

I was expecting that chink to squash the chinklet between her fingers. I am disappoint.

>her body

And what about the other body that's inside her with its own heart and brain and fingers and toes, the one that depends on her to protect and feed it? You think she has the right to do whatever she wants to THAT body? At what point does infanticide become unacceptable and why isn't that immediately upon conception?

You're onto something.

>Saved my life from hell. I'm all for abortion.
Your life, not your soul.

Repent now

Holy cannoli I'm triggered. What kind of fucking adult gets something with sprinkles? They are stupid and not tastey.

legal for non-whites
illegal for whites
either way, the government shouldn't pay for it

Having a right to do something != being good
They should be free to do whatever they want - but society should shame them for being irresponsible sluts

I want to see her smirking so sardonically at the Judgment to come.

Yes

Do you repent every time you rub one out?

Objectively wrong because it ruins the woman on a biological level.
Evolution happens much more rapidly than most think it does.
Due to abortion rates being increasingly frequent females bodies have been triggering attempts at premature births more and more leading to a weaker people and eventually a societal collapse

Actually you do have the right to kill someone if they pose a credible threat to you or others around you. In Burgerland at least.

>a sperm cell is the same as a fetus

This isn't even an argument

Liberals kill their own offspring like it's a trophy, at least it keep their population down.

Yes, yes, the world needs more shame. Shame is good for us.

I'm usually pretty neutral on the question of abortion, I don't like it but women who did this would have been bad mothers, so...

This picture triggers me though, abortion isn't supposed to be a happy thing, no matter of your stance.

>liberal bitch could in theory give birth
More likely its a half nigger fighting for the other side.

Illegal for whites unless it's a rape baby, downie or some other kind of retard.
Legal for non whites.

There is no judgment, champ. Hell is fake. Your little god is fake too. Sorry about that.

Was Onan not killed by God for spilling his semen on the ground?

Isn't it funny how all those who support abortion happen to have not been aborted themselves?

Free abortions for ethnic and sexual minorities.
No, scratch that. Gibmedats for abortion for ethnic and sexual minorities.

Disgusting yet kinda cute. The kinda cute where it's very shot lived.

>a fetus is the same as a person

This isn't even an argument.

See how easy that is?

How is murdering a baby "doing what she wants with her body"? She is doing things to the body of another person, not her own.

Who ever said I was an atheist f a m?