It really makes you think how Sup Forums and whole fucking world already forgot about yesterday's events provided by...

It really makes you think how Sup Forums and whole fucking world already forgot about yesterday's events provided by The Religion of Peace™ in Spain, but everyone can't shut up about the shit that happened in Charlottesville, impeaching trump, shutting down free speech both on the Internet and in actual real life and basically it's a fucking civil war already.
And now Sup Forums is at risk.
And basically everything is completely chaotic right now and I'm getting really concerned because the more fucked up other countries are, to sooner Poland will be invaded by all this degeneracy.
Literally what can we as in all of us do against ALL the media, ALL the brainwashed, ALL the blobalists and actual LAW in countries like Canada where apparently you can't say anything bad about gender dysphoria or you get to pay tons of money or some other absolutely mental ridiculous fucking shit.

Like what the fuck is even happening out there, I would never visit Northern America now, everything is fucking insane there.

I'm beginning to think it's literally over for civilisation. It's gotten too far. It's either a war which is never good or soon we are gonna live in some insane Brave New World or something.
Completely fucking insane.

20 words or less please

>insane laws added every day
>going to jail for free speech
>everyone in power is against normalcy
>literally end of the world as we know
>literal dystopia from a fictional book soon
>Sup Forums endangered
>what can we even do honestly
>scared of future

No one gives a shit about another terrorist attack in Europe. They coexist with so many Muslims that attacks are just part of Europe's culture now.

Topple it over.
Then we rebuild.

Maybe the best way to steer discussion is to STOP engaging in Trump discussions and START and TRIGGER and ENGAGE with people with muslim stories.

to be quite honest americans seem to be so limp wristed in all these clipa i saw that i would gladly just fly there to start shit with some antifas.

i think i saw hundreds of the supposed antifa vs americans clips, and in all of these clips antifas are destroying shit or beating people up.

me, along with my 38 million countrymen have been risen by our parents in a spirit that would make us curbstomp these faggots with smiles on our faces.

if im to be completely honest, it would seem like the entire planet just turned into one giant Faggotville, cunts and beta skinny jeans wearing faggots are everywhere west from the polish border.

Seriously, guys.
What the fuck happened to you.

It's really not that bad here in Canada.

It just looks bad on paper but reality never changes much here.

Don't ever let the hysterical media get to you.

so what happens if you meet some friends in a bar and comment om the charlotesville happening and use a word "faggot" or "nigger"?

what if you do that on facebook?

what about calling trannies what they are-mentally ill degenerates? what if you refuse to use one of 9000 pronouns?

>what if you do that on facebook?

i got banned on facebook for a whole month for posting this single sentence under the EU parliament post that was whining about Italians being flooded by migrants (exact quote):

>Italy has a navy. How about they start using it to shoot the boats?
>1 hour later
>Account banned for 1 month due to posting not along the Facebook Conduct
>You cannot lift the ban
>We are sorry for any inconvienences

You mean American media is talking about an incident that took place in America more than an event that took place in Spain? Woah!

Stop using people's deaths for your political benefits, have some fucking respect for the victims.

It wasn't by religion, it was by terrorist.

Canadians will typically ignore that kind of shit and carry on with their day.

We don't like drama.

Fuck that shit when you have to work all day and shovel a foot of snow off your driveway in -40 just so you can get your car in the garage and then get up the next only to do it all over again in reverse.

We don't got enough time or energy to care about it and i'll be damned if your gonna ruin my weekend with your fruity gender laws.

This is what HRC said about the BLM sniper. No backlash.

We live in Jewish North Korea bro.

That's fucked up. I don't use Facebook at all (I have my privacy concerns, and I simply don't like the kind of people that use it).
A lot of people get their news straight from that website; if they banned you over a post that makes complete fucking sense to everybody but the most bluepilled faggot, imagine the power they have over the public opinion. They surely control the news - I remember that they did some experiment a couple of years ago, and they subtly controlled people's moods with articles. Ban the common sense from there and all you're left with is a leftist circlejerk.

but aren't people less expressive of their opinions in public now compared to earlier, especially before that fucked up bill got through some time ago, c16 or something?

oops, I forgot to add my sarcasm emoticon
:^)

You forget the part where Obama literally showed up to the memorial for the 5 fallen officers and lectured them on how they were all racists

That was the day I went full 14/88

No.
Nobody cares.

*morning

i feel u poland... down here in rooland watching the world go to shit as this PC 'far left' degenerate shit seeps in slowly , fuck we even recently had one of our capital city's councils try to remove our national day of celebration because nearly 300 years of european colonisation still hurts the aborigines feelings... worlds gone mad.

It's because we're fighting back.

The Jews are starting to get really agitated

> if they banned you over a post that makes complete fucking sense to everybody but the most bluepilled faggot, imagine the power they have over the public opinion.

that's exactly it, bro, i couldnt even appeal or anything, they just go and BAM, ban any opinion they dont like.

We are literally living in 1984 pararel dimension.
Truth gets deleted, people get banned.
Poor german cucks can even protest or do anything, or else they go to jail.

Of course, in any NORMAL country, the population would revolt as soon as this happened, but nope, not the germans.
Or the british, if i think about it.
They're just as fucked.

cant* even protest

>part and parcel for the dirty kaffirs

In all seriousness: this. ISIS running some more people over is just background noise now. White Americans deliberately running over other white Americans, and the POTUS defending them? Now that's NEWS!

this desu
gotta burn the cancer away and start again.

Over 1 billion people worldwide use FB - most of them are from Western nations. You might say that 6 or 7 in 10 people in the EU are using it. Some countries might use it less (e.g. Germany and the Nordic countries), but still, that's too much power in the hands of a single website.
Google is №1, and is dangerous as well, but at least there are alternatives - and I'm using these.

the west is dead bro. Do what you Polaks do best and resist the enemy.

Basically think of it like Soviet Union part 2. The Marxists have taken on a new form and they have won. They are consolidating power right now. Resist at all costs. The west is dangerous. Gulags will be coming soon.

FFS the unite the right rally was peaceful until those pedojews showed up

They never tried to conflate the BLM rally with the sniper. Total double standards.

i already don't give a fuck about either, ta

>Poland will be invaded
Don't worry, we have nothing planned and neither has russia

It's an American board. Now move along, Polish politics isn't even relevant in Germany. I can't name a single Polish politician right now, but I could name 50 US politicians from the top of my head.

Makes you think, no?

I secretly hope Merkel is ruining all of Europe only to have an excuse for another Reich.
It would literally be better than the world ruled by postmodern neo marxist filth and degeneracy.
no, not really, but I bet you had to think really hard to make that post senpai

People have been waiting over a year to finally have a violent pro-trump right wing terrorist to point at
A Muslim committing a terrorist attack in europe is just your average Thursday

You're right about that and don't worry merkel will ruin europe. It's just a matter of time

Was it even confirmed that he was a pro-trump nazi? Last thing I read was about him being jewish.

it's a shame the consequences so far have been devastating for anything mildly related to conservatism...
almost as if someone planned it to undermine your president and anything civilised by throwing it all to one bag labeled nazi white supremacist. really makes me think...

Speak for yourself. I've watched Toronto turn into a third world country. At least cottage country is still beautiful as always.

I doubt Germany would be able invade Poland with it's shit tier military infested with ISIS but im not so sure about Russia

>but I bet you had to think really hard to make that post senpai
I absolutely did. Even googled "Politics in Poland" which auto-routed me to "Far-right politics in Poland" on wikipedia. Had to google again to get to the images section where I found the gem I posted.

Poland is truly fucked it seems, nothing good ever came out of Poland.

>It's an American board.
60% of Sup Forumsacks are not even white

Actually this would make sense if that would be American board

well at least we're white heterosexual christian country I guess

Defend and uphold the constitution of the United States and your god given rights. That is all you can do.

There are two ways of looking at the events of the past six months or so, OP.

>1
All the violence and public disturbance caused by the Alt Left and their support in the media could be a good thing. Back in the late 60s and 70s in the US, the same behaviour from the counter-culture movement (hippies), sparked the "silent majority" to vote for Nixon who promised a return to law and order.
We could be seeing a repeat of this. Notice how Trump only lost a point in most opinion polls after Charlottesville, and how a significant majority of Americans want to keep the confederate statues.

>2
The general feeling of doom and gloom perpetuated by the media could be creating a "Malaise" akin to that of the late 70s, which resulted in Jimmy Carter being ousted by Reagan.
The so called "Crisis of Confidence" was rife through American media, both news and entertainment, and Carter's pessimistic response to it caused voters to opt for Reagan's optimism.
If the MSM succeed in creating a malaise, voters might vote Trump out simply because theyre sick of the doom and gloom.
I really hope whats happening is number 1

good post, thanks