CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION

no one speaks of the 90,000 Christians killed in 2016, its time to give them a voice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=sMwbdJ5lL8E&t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I could help them :/

Fuck Christianity, the only reason there are so many Christians is because Christians destroyed other religions.

the blood is already on your hands for doing nothing up to this point.

Political violence is the only thing that has ever changed anything in the history of mankind.

I'd have nothing against accepting christian refugees from muslim lands who are in actual danger. Problem will be: some slimey muslims will sneak trough claiming to be christians
therefore the only solution is holy war

we should drown the pope and the vatican with tweets like these.
they have to take a stance! Shame them for being cucks

Same for muslims? Nice flag faggot.

Our hands are tied. We are powerless. Call them out, be labeled an islamophobe. Retribution? Get sentenced to death. In the USA right now we are seeing the birth of the white awakening. Give it time. Seeds have been planted. Now let them grow.

That pic with the girl and the guy with the microphone is fucking terrifying

If you are not willing to die for something then you have no right to live.

Literally the ONLY reason that Christian Middle Eastern people are worth anything is that they're genetically closer to the original white people that inhabited the area. Ie Assyrians, Phoenicians, Armenians, Greeks etc who all almost got genocided by the Arab and Turk mudslime hordes. Since people in the Middle East don't intermarry between religious groups, the religious minorities became ways for ethnic minorities (whites) to remain pure and not be outbred by the foreign hordes.

This is why Shia muslims and Christians in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon etc are superior to the subhuman Sunnis (who are genetically Arabic)

The new Pope is a populist idiot, he would let a muslim fuck him in the ass if he can get 5 minutes of media attention.

the new pope isn't going to act on anything .. Benedikt might have, but this new one .. ABST is the only solution

Read the Talmud bluepilled faggot. Or even excerpts since it is intentionally made difficult to find/read. If it does not make you a literal Christian then there is no hope for you. I'm saying this as a brother who wants to help you. If Jesus was not a real man, why do they go to such lengths to attack him? Why not just say hes not real? If he did not perform miracles, why do they claim he went to Egypt to learn black magic from a demon?

There are verses in the bible that resonate with truth. There are prophesies we can see coming into fruition. For example Jesus says that if he does not come back when he does, no one could possibly survive. This simply was not possible until 1945. Now it is. If you do not heed my warning, if it happens in our lifetimes when a charismatic man offering solutions appears and the synagogue of Satan claims, " at last the Jewish messiah is here" don't fucking fall for it. Star of David is the mark of the beast.

i know, therefore he needs to be publicly shamed
Not all the cardinals can endure his cuckery forever

Why not educate myself so I have power to subvert from within and cause much greater change than being a violent retard who spergs out too early?

Did you know that in the middle ages the Pope hated Coptic christians because of heresy and said they were going to hell for rejecting catholicism? Now you bring up this modernist talking point, "muh brothers in faith need help". This is the sad state of christian conservatism, can't even conserve their most basic dogmas.

All Christcucks deserve to die.

I am willing to die for the greater good. But why Now? That's like scoring a 10 and blowing your loss during foreplay.

Cuckstians deserve to be killed

When you allow them to live they lick negroe feets and open borders

>lgbtq flag wisheds or more dogmatic chatholicism
so you want us to be christian conservative to the point we're back in middle age mentality?
No problem. Let's start by burning some gays

Christianity is the true red pill. Only Jesus can save us now

I'd say just hold out for the next Pope, but his successor is probably going to be that dindu Turkson. And all he gives a shit about is his motherland, Africa.

Oh that edge, careful with that edge,

This

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

It's a crying shame that the West is helping Israel while we're abandoning the christians, the only true allies we have in the middle east

>I'd have nothing against accepting christian refugees from muslim lands who are in actual danger
Then you are dumb. It's mostly about the race, not about the religion. Of course islam with its war mongering does not help but christian shitskins are still underachievers and often criminals.

Fuck them all, a Christian Arab is still an Arab. Fuck them.

did you know more than 100m black slaves were killed by muslim arabs in the islamic slave trade (mostly because of chopped genitals, so the blacks would stop inbreeding)?

source from atheist historian staefan molyneux--> youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

also provide sources for your statements libtard

I'll check my own because GOD is on my side.

That's not how it works, retard.

The original Christian's were people in Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, later Iraq etc.

Whatever language they speak, doesn't matter, it was forced onto them.

We should be saving CHRISTANS from the middle east, but not any fucking muslims.

You don't understand.
you are AMERICAN.
America is not about the CONSTITUTION and it is not about the BILL OF RIGHTS, it is a country created to protect the INDIVIDUAL against the tyranny of the MAJORITY.
They are the groupthinkers and they can not be reasoned with.
They can only be dominated.
They are the groupthinkers and they can not be negotiated with.
They can only lie.
They are the groupthinkers and they can not feel remorse.
They will only pretend.
They are the groupthinkers and they do not react badly to fear.
They REVEL in it.
They are the groupthinkers and they WILL NOT STOP.
EVER
UNTIL YOU KILL THEM ALL.

We have been fighting against the groupthinkers SINCE THE DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY.
Groupthinkers ARE NOT HUMANS.
HUMANS ARE INDIVIDUALS.
AMERICA IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GROUPTHINKERS.

Group thinkers are LITERALLY IN DEFINITION a cancer of america.

You do not understand.

i don't want them to stay. They should be treated like it was intended for refugees to be treated. Offer them protection and then send them back. That would require the foundation of institutionalized protection for christians in muslim lands of course.
so like i said: holy war!

Ill pray for them.

Nobbody spoke of the 15-20million christians killed by the bolsheviks

because you can change things.
you don't know who you are.
you haven't a clue who you could be.
Be the hero for us, chance the world, one bullet at a time.
Look at what happened when one of you ACCIDENTALLY ran into a crowd!
It shook them up and they got even more violent.

You will win a ground war, you just have to start it, and if you plug sixty filthy BABY RAPING SCUMBAG IMMIGRANTS you will first of all go to heaven, second of all SAVE the children they would rape, and thirdly, make the odds easier for the next man.

It's also about religion, cuckstians will infiltrate your gov and destroy your country from the inside if you allow them in

Look at the Roman Empire

Why don't you do something? Imagine world wide news:

ALT RIGHT SPREADS TO AUSTRALIA

you sound like an agent provacateur

All non-christians must burn

> has six points
> has six triangles
> has hexagon
Literally 666

Christian Arabs and other Christian MENAs in Sweden and Denmark are almost as criminal and rapey as their Muslim counterparts.

6 million is clearly more than 15-20 million

thanks

>They should be treated like it was intended for refugees to be treated
It's not like that's what they want. It's not like they want safety and their nations. They want to breed on welfare like all other shitskins.
We even had this experiment in Poland where a right wing tried to help confirmed christian refugees. And guess what, they fled to Germany for gibs a few days after they arrived.
They are parasites

It is also about religion but it's primarily about the race. Certain ideologies make chimps more violent but chimps will always be chimps even if you feed them with the most peaceful religion.

Of course, I should really check up on my arithmetic

because I actually AM a wise man and I DO have a plan already.
I can unite the aborigines and the right.
You watch, I will do it.
we might loose the east coast but I'm pretty sure I can at least annex the north and south.
admittedly they are the most resource deprived areas, but like those who came before me, I will build great civic works, underground rivers and channels through the continent.
I think it will take me about six to eight months more of planning max before I execute it.

>If Jesus was not a real man

Only idiots assume he's not a real figure.

>why do they go to such lengths to attack him?

Because he's their demagogue. He spread the fundamentals of Judaism to the normies. He was basically the jewish Bruce Lee and spread the truth to people. He was also a hard line traditionalist hence why he ended up throwing merchants out of a church and valuing effort over actual deed.

>if he did not perform miracles

He didn't because lolreligionbeingretarded. Jesus was all about sharing and shit so the text used for his bread and fish nonsense is mistranslated by Catholics, which is the fundamental retarded version of Christianity. He actually just shared what he could gather as an example of being a better person.

>why claim he went to Egypt to learn black magic

Because defamation is an age old practice for religions in the Middle East.

>Be obsessive about our gorillons of deads or you're the bad guys
Each day it gets harder to tell the difference between christcucks and jews.

>It's mostly about the race,
Gtfo out here racecuck

As long as it isnt niggers Chriszianity goes over race.

Here was a reason that our noble forefathers called the territory from Barcelona to Moscow Christendom.

A white leftie or muslim cant possihly assimilate.into western civ.

Not a single ME christian commited a single terror attack .
Their culture is way older han ours .
Alexandria Damascus Costaninple were all ancient christian cities the WEST looked up to.

Now theyre being slaughtered because of our indifference and die hard racecucks like yourself only fuel that.

The entire christian middle east is more beneficial to western Civ than 90%of """""white""""""" normie libshit anti-white scum

Kys spastic

Watch marching to zion. These kikes don't even know what the star comes from or means. The documentary ties it to the Rothschilds, if you can speak German I know the common translation is red shield. However, in the documentary they say it could also mean red sign. True?

Killed by whom?

Jesus was not white and Europe was christened by convert or die. If you are praying to Jesus you're a spiritual cuck.

Ban all jew religions, Islam included.

>no one speaks of the 90,000 Christians killed in 2016, its time to give them a voice
Wrong board. Sup Forums is pro-Islam and anti-Jesus.

>Why not educate myself so I have power to subvert from within and cause much greater change than being a violent retard who spergs out too early?
Was it Autism?

I say let them persecute the shit out of Christians. Every Jew worshiper needs to die.

At first I was like...

>no one speaks of the 90,000 Christians killed in 2016, its time to give them a voice

They were united with their sky daddy, why are you feeling sorry for them?

I'm from the French part so my German sucks. However Rot = red and schild = shield/sign so yea.

There is a Rothschild home/building in my city and they even have their crest and name on it. I'll go take a pic for pol on of these days

But then...

Shia muslims here.

Christians of the middle-east to my experience, have been the kindest, and welcoming group that i really have grown to appreciate, and are cleary superior to any "fellow" sunni muslim, in everyway imaginable.

The sitiuation in middle-east have reached a boiling point, on which living with sunni-muslims is an impossibility.

Someone has to save the christians of the middle-east, hopefully by a Shia-muslim leadership, to thwart off the hordes of sunni thugs.

I jsut want the US to accept white refugees from S .Africa and other Dutch colony.

>deus vult flag
>muh religious persecution in the middle east

Deus Vault LARPER detected. Ready to fight another jewish war in the middle east?

According to your logic niggers in Somalia would just have to convert to Christianity to claim asylum in Europe because you know, "why do they persecute me do much?"

No, thanks. We already have enough negro christians breeding white Christian women in the name of (((Jesus))).

I'm damn sure you don't want racist atheists and neo pagans in your way.

I absolutely can't stand christcucks on this site, they are by far the most autistic and annoying posters ever, especially when they randomly quote Bible passages and try to interpret it like it means kill all the niggers and jews. I used to have a very positive image about Christians before I came to this site.

But I can't help feel bad for these persecuted Christians in the Middle East. They didn't do nothing to warrant that. Poor bastards. I'd replace them with the Deus Vult larpers on here anyday

>christians
>actually believing their own shit and not just using it as a zionist tool of oppression

someone already did, check de archives.
you will be amazed what degenerate departements they host in the building there.
check for rue de rorthschild or something in the archive

I could stone a Christian as easily as Jew.

Wait, they are the same!

I hope Iran is really about what they seem to be about and are really willing to martyr their country to nuke Israel and riyadh. If we have a crusade or finally chimpout I will not be sorry for nuking or gassing you all indiscriminately, I've seen you fucks murder too many of our fucking children. However, the cases that Iran has attacked us have mostly been justified. We were illegally occupying Lebanon for zog. And we tried to create a puppet state in Iran. Does not give you an excuse though your religion is shit I've read your shitty book the world will be better without you.

pretty sure this one is the last

Shut the fuck up, cuck. There aren't Europeans, so they don't belong in Europe period. This is why Christianity is a mat because cucks like you think non Europeans are equal or superior to Europeans just because they worship a dead Jew. Help Europeans who are suffering instead.

I am willing to die for the greater good.
Yes, you should die saving your fellow non white Christians, maybe you should give one of your white daughters to a nigger, ummm sorry black christian/child of God. That will make Cheezus happy!

Because you know, Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman.

Go fight for Israel, die for Israel cause it's your (((holy land))) while Europe and other white countries get destroyed by black christians and kikes umm sorry the chosen people.

DAMNN. I FUCKING HATE CHRIST FUCKS.

haha ... need to remember that one, the next time someone calls me an antisemite

>Abraham Aarononwitz is thinking hes fooling anyone.

Only the kike goes into hysteria at the sight of the Cross

Unsuprisingly Holland was always one of the main magnets of jews in euripe historically their presence there is traced back hundreds of years

>religion made by shit skins in the desert but jesus was somehow white despite everyone in the desert being a shit skin when he was born
Christian white nationalism is an oxymoron
WN means defending your own culture, not a culture made by shit skins

>I'd have nothing against accepting christian refugees from muslim lands who are in actual danger.
Good goy!

*tips menora*

White culture IS Christian culture you absolute and utter moron.

Very good goy!

>he doesnt get that shitskins didnt inhabit thr land back then
>he confuses arabs with various indigenous middle eastern ethnic groups
>he doesnt know that back then whites where the niggers , when Civilization itself emerges in the middle east
>hes another drooling teenage retard that has just finished Watching Vargin the Cuck

Kys faggot
Y
S

>I'd have nothing against accepting christian refugees from muslim lands who are in actual danger.
Praise Cheezus!

>he has to put fake captions to support his objectively false presupposition

The eternal Jew

True

What did you just say?

Christfags, homos, cucks and mudsharks all will receive the hammer in white ethno state.

Atheists and Pagans will unite to burn your churches in masses and maybe we will burn you with it? You will regret making this post Christ Cuck.

He screen shotted that from a white Norwegian youtuber
>he doesnt get that shitskins didnt inhabit thr land back then
LOL
No historian believes this. Only extremely fringe Christians do, you retard

>this
You sir, are either a braindead fuck, or a shilling kike.

>vengance is the Lord's business, it's my job to arrange the meeting.

Stop promote your Jewish religion here, this is a white nationalist board.

White Zionism Now!

Crusaders are Catholic, we hate you protestants and orthodox fucks, you never did shit for Christianity.

They're all brown skinned Christ cuck larpers. Fuck them, and fuck traitor whites that care more about kike on a stick worshiping shitskins, than their own race.

"Hammer of thor"

[toppest of laughter]
Most modern "pagans" are vapid hedonists who reject traditional western values, thus contributing to the jewification of Europe, knowingly or unknowingly.
I hope your just flying that symbol as a white supremacist symbol ouwe reus.

I feel bad for christians desu. They seem so confused.

Good one, saved it for later. Thank you Canadian bro!

youtube.com/watch?v=sMwbdJ5lL8E&t=22s
To Hel with (((western values)))
You kike

I praise the Muslims. They are not dumb, the only good Christian is a dead Christian.

Maybe the Arabs realize that the shitskins Christians are race traitors and cucks like the white Christians in the west are and decide to remove them before they become a problem. Good on them.