How many terrorist attacks have to happen before something is done about m*slims?

How many terrorist attacks have to happen before something is done about m*slims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMpQptekfKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing will happen. The jews won't allow it

whats a m*slims?

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

you

I say we purge all the Abrahamic religions, they are all scum. Kikes, goat-fucking kikes, and the heretic kikes alike (that includes you).

I had a boomer family friend with a sort of hippie type mindset about health issues.

She said since the 80s that cellphone usage was going to lead to and explosion in brain cancer. She felt very strongly about this. And it was rather logical. Holding a radiation device up to your ear - right where they is a hold through your skull, leading directly to your brain - seems like something that would cause a brain tumor. Lots of expert scientists and medical professionals avoided the devices for this reason.

I had, in my teenage years and early twenties, generally tended to agree with her, and had tried my best to use a headset when speaking on cellphones. I was happy when texting came out.

Recently, speaking with her, she told me that she doesn't think that's the case any more. People have been using cellphones for three decades now, and we aren't seeing an explosion in brain cancer. She said, "I guess we were wrong about that."

Though this radiation could be disrupting our brains in other ways, it seems that we can say with some deal of confidence that it isn't giving people tumors.

I had a similar prediction, that I felt very strongly about, but which it turns out I was wrong about.

I thought that as Islamic terrorist attacks in Western Europe became more and more frequent, public sentiment would begin to turn against Moslems.

However, this has not happened, and there is no reason to believe it is ever going to happen.
People are just going to keep dying on the streets, as the police state ratchets up in an attempt to deal with something it cannot possibly deal with - given that many if not most of these new attacks are lone wolf attacks, that are not centrally planned, and thus it is very difficult to monitor them and catch them before they happen - and they are never going to blame the religion of Islam or the racial group that it represents.

Not in Western Europe they're not.

Like the cellphone brain tumors, if it was going to happen on a large scale, it would already be beginning to happen on a higher and higher rate. And it just isn't happening.

Every time one of these attacks happens, it is all #NotAllMoslems, and people are learning to adapt to a situation where they just might be murdered at any time, randomly, on the street, by strangers.

There is hope in America and there is hope in Eastern Europe, but in France, Germany, the UK and Scandinavia, there is no longer any hope that there is going to be some popular backlash against the Islamic invasion and conquest.

I am a grown adult, and this is something that I want to admit I was wrong about.
I genuinely thought it would happen.

But it simply is not happening.

The people of Western Europe want to be conquered and destroyed by Islam. This is what they want. You can blame brainwashing, feminism, Jews, whatever - but the cause does not change the reality on the ground.

This is where we are at.

This is going to be twitter hashtags and buildings lit up and prayers for the dead until our countries are totally dominated by foreign hordes.

If there is an attack every hour, on the hour, this response is going to remain the same for the overwhelming majority of the population.

This is that the people have chosen.

It is a reality we need to confront and we need to deal with as we plan our move forward.

Pretending like "Europe is going to wake up eventually" is just childish and absurd at this point.

And we are grown men.

snif

Worried abt muslims when the Chinese and Indian's are colonising our country, ky u jewish shill.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS
WHAT ARE YOU A RACIST BIGOT?!?!?!?

for you

i've been explaining people why nuclear crusade is absolutely needed but to no effect

as of writing this, i have infiltrated state's chemistry university as a student, they think i am studying chemistry here because of not-nuclear crusade reasons, but my focus is solely on inter-molecular forces solely for the purpose of nuclear crusade

Up vote

the people who do view them as a threat will grow increasingly radicalized as they're unable to express their views and their resentment grows.

Maybe you queers should stop talking and actually go outside and do something about it for a change?

got me there ya cheeky cunt

as another user who wishes to bathe in nuclear hellfire i wish you luck on your crusade.

How many terrorist attacks have to happen before something is done about the right wing?

not all muslims, islam is a religion of peace. White supermacists are the real enemies hunt them down anyone that is not left is a white supremacists kill them all they are the real threat to peace and happiness. Muslims are good people.

>m*slims

It's how people write "muslims" just like when people write "G*d" to make fun and show hatred towards God.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMpQptekfKE

Eleventy?

as many as it's taken to rid the Catholic establishment....

so we're still counting

>How many terrorist attacks have to happen before something is done about m*slims?
We are going through the largest credit boom in all of history. The pendulum will swing when the credit boom ends.

>How many terrorist attacks have to happen before something is done about m*slims?
How many terrorist attacks have to happen before something is done about Wh*te Amer*cans?

Your mum

9/11 happened, muslims are still a thing. I don't think the west can be saved.

How many millions must die and how many World Wars must be started until we decide to purge all Commies from the planet and end this madness?

*tips fedora*

He wants to be a white boy so bad.
But you'll never be a real boy. You'll always be negro.

>There is hope in America

53%

God speed, Serbanon

>Marilyn Monroe
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Basic bitch confirmed

Could just use mudslimes. I love that word, it's so close to the original with the intent being crystal clear.

You cunt

The medias illusions work by means of them always pretending and making it seem like they are the voice of the consensus.
Pro Tip: They are not.
The reason traditional morality is traditional is that it's people's default position when they are not being brainwashed.

You know how they keep countering with "Not all Muslims"! Well, that's exactly what it will take for them to wake up, all Muslims alive to have participated in a terrorist attack, and by then it would too late to fight back anyway.

So basically, they are just stalling until the entire planet is under Sharia rule before they half-heartedly talk about maybe possibly doing something to address Islamic conquest.

>monroe poster
psycho bitch spotted. abort! abort!

what in your mind to do to muslims? going to war in their land ? you will lose it, what else?
and Ignore my flag I am not muslim

Nuke them. Glass the whole middle east. And gunships on all European borders. Shoot on sight border policy.

>Ship them back to the dessert
>build a wall so they cant get out
>????
>freedom from muzzie

and Ignore my flag I am not muslim

>nuke them
do u know how many people live in the ME, that would need a shitlod of nukes and that would make an environmental disaster in all earth
>gunships on all European borders, Shoot on sight border policy.
that a realistic solution, but actually every with borders should be applying it, IDK why Euros are so pussies to do something like that,

>build a wall
why just dont protect your borders probably like any respectable country, why you open your borders for illegals?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

nice doubles here comes the troubles

When the braap becomes splat

Fake

There is probably a tube in the pants or something

Nigger

fortunately if you leave them to their own devices they start to deal with themselves
nobody kills more muslims than other muslims

have you never had a bad curry user

>the jews won't allow it
not
>whites are too pussy to even do anything about the muslims and niggers living in their own countries let alone do anything about muslims, aside from cowardly bombing them from about 20 miles up
whites are keks, and born to be keks. you can't and won't do anything about us muslims, even when we rape 1400 of your teenage sluts, even when we drive cars of peace into you, even when we westminster you, even when we cut your ugly pig throats.
that's what happens when you are goyim who fight for israel, you lose the courage to take on real men, because you aren't fighting for a good cause. we fight for Allah and the truth.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

How many terrorist attacks have to happen before something is done about Wh*Tes?