Tip off all planned violent protests as Alt Left to local news. This could be big (AZ Rally)

With Trumps rally in Arizona, this is a perfect chance for us to bait the LARPing Alt Left into a trap which takes down the rest of them.

Tip off EVERY SINGLE local news station and reporter you know of with links to the Alt Lefts plan to counter protest. It is absolutely critical that you drive this message into the heads of the reporters. When antifa inevitably riot, the reporters will remember they were warned about the Alt Left by Trump, by the public and now are seeing it live. Warn them and link footage of them attacking reporters at Charlottesville and how they had to be hospitalized.

I don't even live in USA but I'm going to be doing this. Every media personality is going to expect the alt-left via twitter, facebook, everything and when it comes, they can't deny it exists no matter how cucked they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox10phoenix.com/about-us/3100660-story
static.azcentral.com/help/contact/
abc15.com/about-us
12news.com/about/contact-us
ktar.com/contact-us/
azfamily.com/category/297434/contact-3tv-azfamily
wtvr.com/2017/08/14/cbs-6-journalist-attack-richmond-protest/
change.org/p/seattle-city-council-remove-the-vladimir-lenin-statue-in-seattle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KlaipÄ—da_Region
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I found this 3 days before the protest last week.....

There are some based patriots in AZ man. The whole Ron Paul r[evol]ution thing started there. Sheriff Joe should be notified as well. Keep this thread alive.

You know that unless you make sure that there is no nazi memorabilia on display any violence will be treated the exact same as it was last weekend. The media will continue to spin the story that antifa are peaceful protesters and it's okay for them to use violence because they are just beating up nazi's

good idea, i can do that

This is good

The media needs to be alerted, because you just fucking know Antifa is going to chimp out like always

Damn this kind of shit really does happen only in the US, doesn't it?

Truly a (((playground)))

BUMP FOR IMPORTANCE

What, you believed the "Leftists are afraid of guns" meme? lol how fucking stupid are you?

And yeah, getting a lot of press to turn up to Nazi rallies sounds like a great idea. Let's see how many more of you fascist fucks can be doxxed.

lol

Get this radio station involved, I'm telling you. Good people over there. The people at this radio station can help AZ nail these paid outrage professionals, i.e. the alt-left.

freedomsphoenix.com

That may be inevitable, but that's not going to stop this purpose.

It is to brand antifa as the alt left. When they rock up, the journos will remember the alt left they were warned about. The best red pills are self-administered.

found this on r/cringeanarchy

Well, the left will end shooting a "nazi" soon or later, the media will spin him as a hero, the normies will think it gone too far, and well shit gonna go down.
Actually, destroying statues is already too far for the normies.

Starting points:
fox10phoenix.com/about-us/3100660-story

static.azcentral.com/help/contact/

abc15.com/about-us

12news.com/about/contact-us

ktar.com/contact-us/

azfamily.com/category/297434/contact-3tv-azfamily

Using this as a reference
wtvr.com/2017/08/14/cbs-6-journalist-attack-richmond-protest/

>alt left

using trump's made up words that he thought made him look smart. Antifa isn't "alt" anything, they're as old as communists.

There has never been Nazi paraphernalia at a Trump rally that I've ever seen.

But this piss them off

Trump is not a man of precision, he's a populist and deal with simpler masses.
"Alt left" is not technically correct, but conveys the message correctly.

Has the driver been identified yet? Was he a lefty or a righty?

>Has the driver been identified yet? Was he a lefty or a righty?
Possibly a downy.

Petition to remove Lenin.
Don't need to use real info. Just pump it with 'signatures' to get the ball rolling.
>privet property
>privet land
People are told to remove items from their land all the time. Be it for aesthetic reasons, safety, religious, or political.
There is no barrier to having this statue removed, from what is a highly prominent position.

With how fast things are moving, it's best to have this petition precooked. So that in event of catastrophe, it's there for us to use.
Remember to keep this in house for now.

Dey ain't my left, hunny. Dat makes dem da alt left, alt be short for alternative.

Fair enough, just saying if you remove the nazi element then it becomes harder for people to justify antifa and normalfags will start seeing them for what they are

Yea I know and I'd imagine organisers would do their best to keep it out but I feel it's vital that people don't give the media anymore fuel. It's already at the point were people are straight up calling trump supporters nazi's for no other reason than he condemned both sides for violence at the weekend and this is what normalfags see because this is all the media prints don't give then an excuse

Memelland... *snicker*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KlaipÄ—da_Region

>Arizona
I mean protesting in Virginia is one thing, but isn't Arizona basically just another Texas?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Seriously though, if this event was a Gleiwitz incident I wouldn't be surprised.

Couldn't people make petitions in the White House? Something about 100000 signatures and the president would have to answer to it?

Fucked if I know. I'm just cooking this one to use as a talking piece if need be. To open the door to normies, so that they're aware of who the left really is.
Also to kick up some antifa shitfits. Further giving coverage to what's going on.