Antifa here! FASH THE SMASH

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Spewing your racism and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a mark? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity and freedom of living! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your faces.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use library computer. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

ANTIFA

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj0F7ToR8Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M
youtu.be/WSrtKIfFXH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Copy pasta

Hide move along

Kys

>Hack into my account if you want too

to*

didn't read

alt-left is even shit at copy pasta

chill
Enjoy islam Schlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=lj0F7ToR8Jk

>Fucking newfags that don't know this is pasta

Nice bait, but antifa are anarchists not communist.

>an ancient pasta emerges

"Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use library computer. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you."

I see you are also smart enough to use the wrong form of to, two times in a row. Too funny!

hurr durr

>I'll hack everybody's everything

how selfish can you be?
the thing is you wont be the target
your family, friends, random people you occasionally come in contact with
the most annoying vile stuff will enter their lives
they won't be hurt physically
and they will know it's because of you
they will resent you for it and distance themselves from you
for some of them this may start today or it may start in a year
rest assured it will happen
you will end up alone
there is no place you can hide from it
i'm not even in the United States
and i can make your world fall apart
i will do it through your friends and family
won't take me anymore than 5 minutes 4 days a week
you are the only one responsible
you are the only one that can make their hurt stop

Ok.

this lol

Honestly m8 nobody cares,
report, move along

FUCK OFF KIKE NO ONE IS READING YOUR DRIVEL AND NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOU

holy shit i'm so scared right now...

we're scared up here up north tho eh

Nice pasta nigger

How makes you feel that nationalism is on the rise in Europe and in 10-15 years maximum you will be confined in a camp alongside your precious niggers and islamists?

>This is ANTIFA.

So anti FUCK OFF.

/thread

Antifa..sounds so gay..
HEIL ALT-LEFT!

Alt-left cucks can't even copypasta right. Is there anything they can do?

eh, no one really cares about nazis here. a few pop in because there's acutally free speech here, but they're basically jokes who have literally 0% support from the public and are never taken seriously (much like antifa).

this is basically an international board where nothing is sacred. welcome faggot.

>This is ANTIFA.
Post feminine penis

This is ANTIFA.

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Spewing your racism and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a mark? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity and freedom of living! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your faces.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use library computer. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

ANTIFA

P.S. in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

antisemitic? didn't antifa say they support palestine?

ANTIFA getting BASHED on camera:
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bB5atgQ7M

mods pls.

Do you honestly expect someone to read all of that?
If you're gonna make a b8 thread at least keep it short so I'll give enough of a shit to read trhough it.
>Saged

This is ANTIFA.

With love,

ANTIFA

P.S. drumpf btfo

youtu.be/WSrtKIfFXH4

>islamo-leftist terrorist giving moral lessons and threatening people on the internet
I could stand leftists breaking trashbins, it was funny, but I can't stand fucking leftist traitors helping muslim terrorists... Kill yourself you piece of garbage.

Lulz hello kike

Lol didn't read
OP is a faggot

The reddit fags on /r/copypasta are going to enjoy this

>Antifa
Yup, shills are out in full force today. Probably because of /htg/'s latest discovery

>Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?
No actually, we only ever just wanted to be left alone and for the likes of you to go away and stay away, but you lot won't ever start a dialogue, you just start spamming hatred and murder whereever you go

Yo! The antifa is the direct responsible for the rise of the alt-right. Stop being antifa so they can go away.