REVELATIONS SIGNS REVEALED

If you are tracking the Illuminati what revelations sings have you seen revealed? I have 5 or 6 already and some clues to future one, drop what you have here

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/world/woman-lost-in-alabama-woods-for-a-month-in-pain-and-emaciated-but-alive/wcm/2602782a-61d0-4c06-9a44-a8d55477799a
youtube.com/watch?v=SgoCnLGcS3k
eclipseville.com/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBUWNNcDFKV0Vlajg/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally what

You first, m8

start here bro

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

this women fled into the WILDERNESS for a month

september 23 is in about a month

found on a saturday , sept 23 is on a saturday

found on highway 82 , 82 in strongs is "to fly"

Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
nationalpost.com/news/world/woman-lost-in-alabama-woods-for-a-month-in-pain-and-emaciated-but-alive/wcm/2602782a-61d0-4c06-9a44-a8d55477799a

there are numerous others infogtraphics on this thread but I don't know what has been revealed yet

you are most likely a kike shill but /we

nigga that's uncomprehensible.
*sighs*

WHERE'S THE >>>SEVEN HEADED

op's mum

that revelation

frauke petry is the revelation wtf

lol I know I didn't make it bro

no problem bodhi

You should recite Usnisa Vijaya Dharani everyday if you're Buddhist. You can literally feel it in your body after recitation. It's extremely strong purifying dharani.
youtube.com/watch?v=SgoCnLGcS3k

>i'm buddhist

go back into your void you devil worshiping fool

I generally do the lotus jewel but I will try it Namaste

lolz Buddhists worship nothing. We are not superstitious like retards like you

We will fight on the side of Christ against the kike demons however

yeah, you worship the darkness, that's right

sage.

don't be a christfuck.

^this
Sorry budhi, but you're not saved if you're not one with Jesus Christ.
Budhists believe in the fake spiritual enlightment brought by the light bearer aka Lucifer.
They believe that by achieving Brahmic consciousness, they can become their own god.
Which is a huuuge deception.
You cannot save yourself, you're a weak mortal, no matter how spirit is everlasting, you cannot fight alone against the forces that are deceiving humanity.
There is one person, who was literally the spiritual equivalent of God incarnate, who died in order to save you from the world.
Chose life, chose Jesus Christ man.
You're doomed without Him

you all want me to dump more stuff I have on possible things that have happened and are gonna happen? I have 12 infographics

>Budhists believe in the fake spiritual enlightment brought by the light bearer aka Lucifer.
They believe that by achieving Brahmic consciousness, they can become their own god. Which is a huuuge deception.

This is all kikery new age nonsense divide and conquer 101 . I appreciate your concern but I am a soldier of god, doing what I was sent here to do

There is no contradiction between Buddhist and Christian. In fact there is no one more Christ like than a Buddhist monk. I accept Christ as my savior if it makes you feel better brother

Then you should be well aware lucifer and Satan are two different entities

Lucifer is a female first off, other name Lucibell

Jews fucking subverted her meaning
Also you sound larpy as fuck

Oh thank you user, you just made my day!
for real !
damn, have a dancing doggo :)

Christianity has its root in buddhism smartass.

Everyonees talking about how their god or their religion is the one true religion when basically ALL religion stems from the same roots.

>Then you should be well aware lucifer and Satan are two different entities
>Lucifer is a female first off, other name Lucibell

Guy I don't care what kind of occult nonsense you believe in or what you think. My job and responsibility to humanity is to get the information out do whatever you want with it

haha ty brother

>Christianity has its root in buddhism smartass.
lol I did not want to bring this up but user is wise

fuck off mohammed, buddhist may be deceived, but your prophet fucked children

Cheers bud, hope you have a good day or night so far.

You don't understand Buddhism. You think it's some "achieving consciousness ascension", but its not. Your vision of Buddhism is based on new age hippie western lies. They can slander every religion and make it about "universal love and unity" or "achieving godhood".
This is a citation from The Demonstration of the Inconceivable State of Buddhahood Sutra:
>The monks replied, "Only presumptuous persons will claim they have achieved and realized something. To a humble religious devotee, nothing is achieved or realized. How, then, would such a person think of saying to himself, ‘This I have achieved; this I have realized’? If such an idea occurs to him, then it is a demon’s deed."

New Age is literal demonic doctrine. They like to tell you that every religion is actually about what they preach, but that was "hidden from masses to enslave them".
this
also
bodhi mantra, you seem to be like me
I'm a Buddhist too and I believe that Lucifer and God are real celestial beings, but Buddha Dharma and Sangha are more important. Who do you think is God? Maha Brahma? In which heaven he resides?

? im a roman catholic white guy from a oldschool rhineland family.
the fuck are you on about?

The New testament anyway. Many of Christs teachings of parables are in the Dhammapda and the very use of parables as a teaching tool imply this. I am a biblical scholar and have been a Buddhist for over 20 years

>>The monks replied, "Only presumptuous persons will claim they have achieved and realized something. To a humble religious devotee, nothing is achieved or realized. How, then, would such a person think of saying to himself, ‘This I have achieved; this I have realized’? If such an idea occurs to him, then it is a demon’s deed."
user is very wise

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.

i'm sorry user, you seemd like mudblood

btw
>institutionalized religion
BLEHC

You think Jews tell the truth about our history?! They also try to say Jesus was a Jew and he hated Jews! See Bible John 8:44 for context he calls them out as satanist

Lucifer is also Venus (female) morning star who wants to destroy the Jews

According to both Christian[20] and Jewish exegesis, in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 14, the King of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar II, conqueror of Jerusalem, is condemned in a prophetic vision by the prophet Isaiah and is called the "Morning Star" (planet Venus).[21][22] In this chapter the Hebrew text says הֵילֵל בֶּן-שָׁחַר (Helel ben Shachar, "shining one, son of the morning").[23] "Helel ben Shahar" may refer to the Morning Star, but the text in Isaiah 14 gives no indication that Helel was a star or planet.[24][25]

In ancient Canaanite mythology, the morning star is pictured as a god, Attar, who attempted to occupy the throne of Ba'al and, finding he was unable to do so, descended and ruled the underworld.[41][42] The original myth may have been about a lesser god Helel trying to dethrone the Canaanite high god El who lived on a mountain to the north.[43][44] Hermann Gunkel's reconstruction of the myth told of a mighty warrior called Hêlal, whose ambition was to ascend higher than all the other stellar divinities, but who had to descend to the depths; it thus portrayed as a battle the process by which the bright morning star fails to reach the highest point in the sky before being faded out by the rising sun.[45]

Similarities have been noted with the East Semitic story of Ishtar's or Inanna's descent into the underworld,[44] Ishtar and Inanna being associated with the planet Venus.[46] A connection has been seen also with the Babylonian myth of Etana. The Jewish Encyclopedia comments:
Moral of this story read and lurk more faggit

She's also known as Ishtar
All else fails go with the root of the stories which is summerian

I lol'd

I can't wait for Jesus to come back and clean this gay earth

>Who do you think is God? Maha Brahma? In which heaven he resides?

who know such things user. I only know the first law of thermodynamics proves reincarnation , energy never ceases to exist it only changes form

and newtons laws of motion prove karma, for every action is an equal and opposite reaction. All other things are not yet reveled and feters of the mind

I only see myself as christian catholic because i was baptized but im by no means a devout roman catholic christian. The vactican is the seat of the devil for me, ive been there. It has the weirdest evil "vibe" ive ever felt.

Im more of a gnostic/mystic these days.

hahaha I lol'd. Do not shirk your duties waiting for anyone else though user. You must act, it is the deed that is important, we have work to do

Cool story bro, it's not occult nonesense
It's historical fact

Lurk moar

Something nobody has mentioned is that the greatest eclipse takes place over Hopkinsville KY.
eclipseville.com/

The home of The famous Hopkinsville ufo/goblin incident. Well, guess what day in 1955 that event happened.

Yep

8/21/55

My favourite citation from the Sutras is one from Bahiya Sutta:
>"Then, Bahiya, you should train yourself thus: In reference to the seen, there will be only the seen. In reference to the heard, only the heard. In reference to the sensed, only the sensed. In reference to the cognized, only the cognized. That is how your should train yourself. When for you there will be only the seen in reference to the seen, only the heard in reference to the heard, only the sensed in reference to the sensed, only the cognized in reference to the cognized, then, Bahiya, there is no you in terms of that. When there is no you in terms of that, there is no you there. When there is no you there, you are neither here nor yonder nor between the two. This, just this, is the end of stress."
also
What do you think about God? Who is he? Lucifer seem to be some celestial being who deranged himself and became demon, but God? Is he Maha Brahma? I'm asking that again but it really bothers me.

Also fun fact
The dragon is the Draco constellation

Which has a huge meteor shower in October.... as in revelations says the fallen angels will fall from the sky

cool user, i really want to see the vatican one times for myself on acid without filters. the snake room is terrifying

Ishtar, pagan deitity of fertility (and thus, beginning of spring), from which the pagan celebration EASTER(/Ishtar) comes from. (hence the rabbits/eggs symbols of fertility and pagan as fuck)
Associated with Venus, where the satanic pentagram comes from.

alright, i see you already answered that :)

fuck I am in ky

???

Ur ded m8

Yes I love that sutra user vn.
>What do you think about God? Who is he? Lucifer seem to be some celestial being who deranged himself and became demon, but God? Is he Maha Brahma? I'm asking that again but it really bothers me.

I do not concern myself with such things, when this information is ready to be known it will be revealed. In the meantime I have important work to do

The pentagram wasn't deemed satantic until late 1700s

It's a sacred geometry for protection

You flip it over then it becomes subverted by Jews

Jupiter has been in Virgo since November 2016. It will exit in September. See OP's pic.

The Dragon is a separate sign.

hahaha we all die mate

They subvert everything

Male to female
Female to male
Pushing the Trannys hahah
In ancient times, Arabia shared the gods of Mesopotamia, being so close to Babylon, except the genders and symbols of these deities were later swapped around. For instance, the sun god Shamash became the sun goddess Shams, and in southern Arabia Ishtar became the male storm god Athtar. Athtar was a god of the thunderstorm, dispensing natural irrigation in the form of rain. Athtar also represented fertility and water as essential to fertility. When representing water he stood not just for the act of raining itself, but rather for the useful flow of the water after the rain, in the wadi, the Arabian watercourse which is dry except in the rainy season.[2]

this

My dad was a Kardinal until he got really fucking depressed for some reason and killed himself when I was 23, im now 29 and i still dont know why he did it and what happened. It was like a 180 mentally and spiritualy from him with no explanation just blank stares and sitting in his study until my mom found him dead in the bathtub one morning.
He took me to the vatican and was so proud and happy to show me. But I just felt out of place and in "danger"? i cant really describe it, just a primal uneasy feeling.
But it was indeed extremly impressive for my young self. like looking into the abyss or something. just a grand feeling of feeling small and vulnerable.
These days i just feel lost and without answers. You can read as muchas you want, study as much as you want, it doesnt get clearer for me.
Just more confusing and you start to see so many weird similarities in texts from different authors etc.

I dont know anymore I just live day by day and feel my life slowly drifting away.
Godspeed you magnificent fools, I gotta act like I enjoy my work again.

Another fun fact, Lucifer opposes a Jewish god....
Léo Taxil (1854–1907) claimed that Freemasonry is associated with worshipping Lucifer. In what is known as the Taxil hoax, he alleged that leading Freemason Albert Pike had addressed "The 23 Supreme Confederated Councils of the world" (an invention of Taxil), instructing them that Lucifer was God, and was in opposition to the evil god Adonai. Supporters of Freemasonry contend that, when Albert Pike and other Masonic scholars spoke about the "Luciferian path," or the "energies of Lucifer," they were referring to the Morning Star, the light bearer,[100] the search for light; the very antithesis of dark, satanic evil. Taxil promoted a book by Diana Vaughan (actually written by himself, as he later confessed publicly)[101] that purported to reveal a highly secret ruling body called the Palladium, which controlled the organization and had a satanic agenda. As described by Freemasonry Disclosed in 1897:

Look what mudra represents that god that's shown all over tv,,,, live long and prosperous..
That's an abomination

here we go

the whole pdf

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBUWNNcDFKV0Vlajg/view

you know that image of the hands mean shekinah don't you? That is kikery you homo

ty user

>"uhm, guise, lucifer is actaully a furry"
>"satan is /mlpb/"
you are the ones who sound larpy
what is the androgyny of baphomet
what is 'he who is known by many names'
has simply done his homework, enough to see the pattern. i also see this pattern and agree with him - who gives a fuck who is trying to deceive you, the point is that they are doing a good job. if you worship kek, you have given yourself to a literal trap.

This IS who Lucifer is

A female goddess

Inanna (/Jˈnɑːnə/; Sumerian: 𒀭𒈹 Dinanna)[2] was the Sumerian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power, equivalent to the Akkadian, Babylonian, and Assyrian goddess Ishtar. She was also the patron goddess of the Eanna temple at the city of Uruk, which was her main cult center. She was associated with the planet Venus and her most prominent symbols included the lion and the eight-pointed star. Inanna's origins have posed a problem to many scholars due to her diverse range of characteristics; some have proposed that she may have originated as a syncretism of various other Sumerian deities or as a Semitic deity who entered into the Sumerian pantheon after it was already well-established.

Shut up kike

more red pilled stuff @ informedchristians.com

Yes which is from Jewish Kabbalah and Venus opposes this god

That's what I was pointing out and how it's on startrek to get nerds to send this god energy

paganism=satanism.
The pentagram has always been used as a pagan symbol+a kabbalistic tool for jewish mystic derived sorcery.
It's also one of the symbol of Islam, Islam being a death cult/demon worship.
Both predate any of your 17th century larp

user is very wise
who gives a fuck what some kike revision thinks or tells you who Lucifer is you homo. Who really gives a fuck, it only matters what they believe not you, who gives a fuck is their insanity is historically accurate or not based on what you believe ffs

I just have to say, I love this thread. the larping americans, the angry christian baguette, the german redpilled christian.

Its lovely.

you're the kike faggot

ty brother so much, you are doing gods work

The Devil has many names including Saturn. Baal, Moloch, Ra, Ptah, Loki, Odin, Malek-taus, Set, Tiamat, Angra-mainyu/Ahriman, Horus, Mastema, Apollyon, Abbadon, Typhon, Ea, Enki, Lucifer, Iblis, Shiva, Kali, Poseidon, Dionysus, the great Dragon, Beelzebub, Baphomet, Anu, Satan. So Saturn and Satan are the same being.

Grüß Gott

Hail Satan

Hey look, a faggot who doesn't know what hes talking about.

checkout the pdfs related about time and CERN

mindblowing stuff

hahahah I lol'd. You forgot the red pilled Buddhists

You're ignoring the fact the Star of David comes from the seal of Solomon
Again Greeks even had a pentagram and it wasn't deemed evil

Only when Jews subverted it

It's seriously just the protection of the elements

Are you really this dumb

Also you're probably not even aware of the pentagram of Venus

Stop pushing the kike agenda

star of david = star of remphan

the bible talks about it

Acts 7:43
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

>Poseidon
>Dionysus

really? even Shiva and Kali? arent those different enitites? im confused.
Gott mit uns

Oh right i forgot the 40 something american buddhist with his trademark "i lold" sorry mate.

the pentagram is the path of knowledge.
your spirit dives into the subconscious, you find new knowledge that burn your old views, then you ground your new views to the rest of you knowledge and then you feel free again. water, fire, earth and air

I was wrong, this guy actually KNOWS a little something but is still deceieved.

Oh, by the way - very important thing.
The "aliens" may reveal themselves as our saviours and bringers of new age of (((ascension))) and (((evoultion))) - it will be literal demons posing as extraterrestrials. Alien abductions are demonic activities, it was proven.

its all the time the same guy just a different story to deceive

were ruled by the synagogue of satan

good comeback faggot
"lucifer" is just a cultural conceptualization or subcategory of satan, a softer, more ethnographic/non-Biblical way to consolidate "the mystery schools" and make occultism more appealing to the masses. you know this, if you're actually practicing this shit. seriously, who are you trying to convince? you're sitting here literally going through all of the different names that satan is known by, cucking himself to anybody and everybody in this war for souls. I suppose you also know the literal translation of "Satan" is "Adversary". go back to your tarot or crystals or whatever.

2 and he did open the pit of the abyss, and there came up a smoke out of the pit as smoke of a great furnace, and darkened was the sun and the air, from the smoke of the pit.

>currently we are worried about a nuke war thats ashes will block out the sun
IT IS LITERALLY DESCRIBING A NUKE rev 9:2

Are you the meditating pole from the other threads from a few days ago? If yes, glad to see you back.

But imagine if the demons are actually what they say and they bring a new age of evolution.
The ones denying them will sit on earth and think "fuck..:"
But my mom always told me not to talk to strangers or go with them, ill listen to mom.

i dont think this alien invasion shit will happen. If yes, im hyped as fuck for some action in my life.