$72 million dollars for a high school niggerball stadium

>$72 million dollars for a high school niggerball stadium

Explain yourself Texas.

abc13.com/sports/the-crown-jewel-katy-isd-unveils-new-$70m-stadium-/2319218/

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/news/2014/06/19/allen-isd-to-release-info-on-engineering-study-about-stadium-cracks
abc13.com/sports/the-crown-jewel-katy-isd-unveils-new-$70m-stadium-/2319218/
publicbiapps.katyisd.org/PublicDashboard/PublicDashboard.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is that $72m looks like a normal stadium to me

Imagine how many F-35s you could have bought with that money!

I would guess the cost is directly proportional to the amount of money the football program brings into the district.

72m for citizens to build crap, 1-2 years of salary.

Unless they start charging $75 a ticket, that ROI is going to be a LONG time. Don't forget i'm sure it costs a couple million a year to keep it running as well.

It happens a lot more than you think OP. I hear about multi-million stadiums being built around my area sometimes and "new equipment". It is kind of sad really, it is the only thing I hate about my home state.

fuck you, pussybitch. football is awesome. and they can afford it because they make so much money from football. and they make so much money because people enjoy the spectacle. people like me, with thick penises who hump attractive women.

Texas is dying

our cities are eating away the beautiful countryside with their disgusting sprawl, caused by massive Mexican immigration AND massive leftist immigration from California and the Rustbelt.

Along with them they're bringing the leftist ideology that will turn us into California.

Frisco, Plano, Allen, everywhere north of Dallas used to be these beautiful rural communities and now they're suburban hellscapes full of strip malls.

it's not just the tickets, it's the merchandise along with the tickets, the advertisers, the brand as a whole.

Well, Texas does produce those too.

high-school football is fucking life in Texas m8
we take it very seriously
plus we're all rich as fuck down here

Plano is still a republican stronghold. I'm not sure about the other two. Our only county that is liberal is Dallas.

There are new stadiums in Europe which cost 10 times less at the same size and with a roof.

The one I'm my home town was 50M

The program brings in nothing

The only reason they are building a $72 million stadium is because the $60 million stadium they built a few years ago was already collapsing because corrput city officials handed out the building contracts to their buddies.

dallasnews.com/news/news/2014/06/19/allen-isd-to-release-info-on-engineering-study-about-stadium-cracks

Stadium building is financed by property taxes and selling city bonds not ticket sales. Allen is a very rich area, but like the rest of North Dallas it's becoming quickly negrofied and hispanicized.

So the tax payers get to pay it twice. In the tax dollars they spent then they pay it again buying tickets to the games to get the money back!

They are taking a page from the NFL on how to fleece a city!

>Houston area
>All rich as fuck.

That's funny, I've been to Katy, its no better off than most large city suburbs.

Football is dying. It's corrupt and completely bought out. The people that play it nowadays are scum making you root for women beaters, thieves, and drug dealers. The latest study done shows virtually all of them end up with CTE

Only the most retarded of parents will still let them play, and i say this as someone that used to play.

At some point you reach a point where you cannot support this shit anymore

Regional distraction " sports "

Plano is already becoming Dallas North with endless apartment complexes and section 8 housing. It will be half black in another decae or so with whites fleeing north continously causing horrendous urban sprawl.

If you remember it's McKinney where those blacks started an unpermitted "pool party"that caused so much national outrage. It won;t be long until the white suburbs sprawl a good 100 miles north of downtown. All that beautiful pasture land will be turned to concrete and strip malls while the old white suburbs will be turned into a zoo for Tyrone.

ever been to Sugarland?
:^)

>abc13.com/sports/the-crown-jewel-katy-isd-unveils-new-$70m-stadium-/2319218/
publicbiapps.katyisd.org/PublicDashboard/PublicDashboard.aspx

Katy is full of white people

High schools have become the new NCAA apparently. Go to any SEC stadium and see what college sports have become.

High school is next.

CTE is a meme to demasculinze society by eliminating football. The easiest way to fix it's problems is to ban athletic scholarships

Lived in Houston for half a year. I'm amazed on how big their stadiums are. Like fucking Rice University has one that seats like 60.000 people, and they play like shit.

Half the world produces the F-35
Thats the "Joint" part of "Joint Strike Figher"

>36% white

Doesn't look all that white to me.

Rice is a very rich private school like SMU in Dallas.

Stadiums are just vanity projects for the university presidents who need to fund something to waste the millions of dollars they are making from overpriced tuition fees. Usually that means either more useless buildings or more useless staff like expensive diversity experts.

It could be worse

At Baylor, in Waco Texas the college coach recruited black players by promising them they would have a large pool of white women to rape.

Bread and circus.

Texas has the money. Stop being such a dumb commie.

It was built with taxpayer money. What is more communist than that?

thats $72 mil so you have a place white people can watch niggers get long term brain damage before they are even 18 and the crowds will cheer

its like some people dont even think about it like its a investment

>implying taxpayer money exists

Does the taxpayer get to decide how it is spent? It's state money, dipshit. Possession is 9/10's

Gotta keep the goyim worshiping niggers and traumatic brain injury.

>Does the taxpayer get to decide how it is spent?
Vaguely they do by who the elect. But my point exactly. Tax payers foot the bill but then they also pay for it twice by buying tickets, merchandise and services to pay it back.

It's the classic double dip of Stadiums.

It will make that money back??

Your point is stupid. People elect thieves to steal monies and spend it as they see fit. That is what a state is.

They will sell out every game, they will make their money back
Football in Texas is unlike anything else in the world of sports

See People get to pay it twice, once in taxes then again in tickets.

Sugarland is full of Pajeets and high yellow niggers. Rich ones, but still.

Lol that's Houston... they've got the money for it.

110 out of 111 of NFL deaths are related to CTE, or brain concussions repeatedly to the head.
>rams each other like bulls
Literally just modern day gladiators of sorts. Don't worry so much about non-whites joining the ranks, pic related (brain on the right) is what they'll have to look forward to.

I noticed the quarterback was the only smart guy on our football team(least hits). I think it's a mindfuck to stupefy people.
>go to "school" to get educated
>forced to worship brain damage as the main attraction

AMEN user.
Our HS quarterback was the most intelligent on the team; also really nice for the most part, remember seeing him in a couple of my honor's classes way back then.