Reminder that GREECE is the safest place for vacations

If these tourists decided to visit the superior in every single way country, GREECE, for vacations, they would still be ALIVE and probably drinking some fine ouzo.
3 of them were German.

So then Greece can pay back denbts quicker

Hitler would have gassed you

It's not safe if you actually want access to food and money

Goddammit fucking Truman, you used 2 for the Japanese, why not spare 1 for the Krauts? You could have prevented this you cunt.

what and what? There is no money withdrawyal limit for foreign cards. I lifted 700€ at once, no problems. The fee was 2.95€ for said transaction

It's safe here unless you visit some very specific areas in the centre of Athens after 23:00 or some time around there.

Other than that, it's great

So you mean to tell me that a city with more than 3 million people has dangerous places that one shouldn't visit at midnight?
wow.

Well Tokyo has 30 million people and is one of the safest cities in the world so

Megale to Tokyo exei like... 10 million people in the citiy and 16 million in the greater tokyo area.

Opa, Lies, the greater tokyo are has almost 40 million.

This proves my point anyway, no matter which numbers are true.

Going on holiday to Italy in a month, hope the migrants don't suddenly start sperging out.

Agreed

if you're going to rome and the colosseum area, be prepared for indiands and hundreds of pakis trying to sell you selfie sticks. Seriously, i wish you luck my friend.

Pakis are fine a bit annoying but nothing crazy Romas are the ones you should fear they are raised to be thieves and beggars

They quickly scramble when you get angry and a bit violent, jsut beware of your blindspot there will be a kid or a small women behind you trying to use the situation to grab your shit.
Fucking roma man.

Gypsies are the niggers of Europe. Don't turn your back on them for a second.

Selpie? Selpie?

Oh come on mainland Greece has turned into a total shithole least few years and rape is common now and increasing year on year.

I am Greek.

OP is totally correct. Tourists should all go to Greece and definitely not come to Portugal, very insecure nation - wild fires, sometimes tourists fall on beach and break leg or stub toe, it's terrible, terrible I tell you!

stay out.

Citation needed.

Nope, Greece still keeps the lowest criminality rates (ofc adjusted for population) in Europe.

Source: Eurostat

>mainland Greece

Did you mean the city of Athens?

>even going on vacations
my vacations are relaxing at home, shitposting, doing even more sports and reading and saving my money and not throwing it out the window so I can show everybody I hate on goybook where I have been for a few days.

geia sou

haha ...
sorry Bruder but you cannot shill our money back, by shilling for vacations in Greece...
>all captchas are Vehicles or Roadsigns .. WTF?

That's one way to put it. But your holy savings won't get destroyed if you spend 1000€ and have a good time for 2 weeks. That's like, 60% of my monthly income. I would guess yours as well.

Fuck the spics and their animal cruelty .
I hope the hajjis wipe them form the map

...............................................Mein Freund. Go to the bottom right or top right corner if this page and click on Settings. On the ''Quotes and replying'' tab, check the 'Legacy Captcha' thing.
Done.

>1000€
>"That's like, 60% of my monthly income"
>pic related : all of us stuck in Greece

>Never had culture yourself
>Is now envious of other nations which do have culture.

Stay mad, Amerifat

>all captchas are Vehicles or Roadsigns .. WTF?

Are you a cute girl? If yes, i will fly you over, we got 3 spots right now here at work.

>Can't tell the difference between envy and disgust.
>Considers the cruel killing of things as "culture".

Stay irrelevant bitch from a turd sized country.
Also enjoy sinking in the same sand nigger shit that these spics will.

When is this gonna stop?? Also even if you get it right it asks for a 2nd try or even a 3rd. The shop front never fails though.
Maybe I should buy a pass..

well, you are right of course, but I used to have very little money and in that time I adopted a very frugal lifestyle, which I started liking to my own surprise, there is something about living relatively simply, which I really like, I can't quite explain it. So to me € 1000 are better spent/saved for something more worth while or rather longer lasting in my opinion, like some long-term investment, for example a apartment/house, now don't get me wrong if someone wants to spend his money on that it's fine by me, I just don't see the point, travelling just does nothing for me and most of the time I am having a bad time not a good time.

hmm, really makes you think

Is this the new 'feels' meme?
I would like to see pondering lady dating the feels guy.

Almoravids liked these bull fights.