Why do so many trannies adopt exaggerated forms of feminine characteristics...

Why do so many trannies adopt exaggerated forms of feminine characteristics? It's like they think they're anime characters.

Because they desperately seek male attention.

trannies shouldn't exist to begin with

should be obvious since most trannies are men who want to be women

Because most trannies are childlish weebs

He is using that wig because he is bald now

They have an idealized view of women that they try to portray but do not know what actual women are and how they function. Most of the MtF are social recluses that have had almost no interaction with women.

She's perfect.

Because that's what makes them hard. Trannies don't want to be women, they want to be the object of their own sexual desires. No tranny wants to become a modest old lady. It's always high heels, stockings and being a slut.

The most of irony is that when a tranny acts like a woman, some how women don't see it offensive to them. A man doesn't suddenly speak as if his balls are in a vice, a man doesn't shake his hips exaggeratedly and flap his wrists And guess what, neither does a woman.

It is a psychological disorder which these people need desperate help.

Be sure to practice your walljumps or you may end up the same way

Because they are mentally ill.

>A man who idolizes and fetishizes femininity so much they want to become women

it like the only role model they had we're their mothers

Speak for yourself. I would never dress like a slut. I had a girl friend give me a bunch of her clothes, and she gave me nothing but skirts and tight shirts. I just want to be modest and settle down and focus on my career and having a good time.

This is the reason I hate other trannies. They only see the positives of being women, and even if they're legit - they fetishize it. It's disgusting.

I want to put my cock in your clacker while you wear skirts and tight shirts, but only if you keep the dick and balls

wtf master yonda

This.

Are you a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

That fucking chat.

That's what I said to my buddies back in middle school when I didn't know trannies existed. Now I'm probably more into guys than girls. I don't believe in 90% of that trans propoganda, half of it is trannies lying to people to make them seem more justified, like the whole "trapped in a body" or "born with a female brain".

Every tranny looks for some form of physical evidence to justify their feelings, becouse if it's not their choice they can't be held responsible. That's why they play the victim card so often. I really wish I didn't feel the way I did, it's so much easier being a boy.

Well my mom use to tell me all the time I could be anything I wanted to be...so I became anime.

They're all so infantile. They're trying to re-create some kind of teen experience that they missed out on or something. When they do, you know it's autogynephilia.

That kind of proves the point I said earlier desu.

This is it. They're degenerates who have made their fetish a permanent feature of their lives. They could have just dressed up as a girl and got railed by some guy from time to time and they would have been fine, but because their lives have no meaning all they can think about is how to satisfy their sexual fetish.

They're gay, that's it, even the ones who claim to be MtF lesbians or whatever, they're just gays who are afraid of cocks. Sexuality isn't that hard to understand, you're either doing the fucking or being fucked, and while people can alternate between the two certainly, there's not really much else to it. Trannies have had an aberrant sexual development for whatever reason, and have failed to become men, so they want to be fucked.